2015-16 TV Season Trailers

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

2015-16 TV Season Trailers

Postby benji on Fri May 22, 2015 5:46 pm

Tried to spoiler tag most of these to cut down the loading except some ones I thought looked hott.

phpBB [video]

Can't decide...some potential there...recognize the cast from many failed decent shows...shame it looks like it'll have the same hopeful upward end of episode lessons as Modern Family instead of just more cynical slice of life.

phpBB [video]

I'm linking this mainly because of Bradley Cooper's first lines in it.

phpBB [video]

Potential, ROB LOWE AND THE WAITRESS. POTENTIAL.

phpBB [video]

Lucifer actually looks better than I imagined it from the descriptions a few months back. Like I could pop that on while playing something like I did Gotham for most of the season.

phpBB [video]

BLACK GUY CROSSING JORDAN with Anthony Michael Hall!

phpBB [video]

Coming Thursdays this Fall to NBC. Wesley Snipes and Philip Winchester star in this action-packed Las Vegas thriller about a high-stakes game played by an organization of the wealthy, from the producers of The Blacklist.

This is from the creator of Arrow and The Flash:
phpBB [video]

The series focuses on a mysterious tattooed woman who has lost her memory and doesn't know her own identity. The FBI discovers that each tattoo contains a clue to a crime they will have to solve.

Trailer kinda convinced me, but I'm easy.

Best part about these "first looks" are that you can skip the pilot since they show everything.
Last edited by benji on Fri May 22, 2015 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
benji

Re: 2015-16 TV Season Trailers

Postby benji on Fri May 22, 2015 5:58 pm

ABC TIME:

phpBB [video]

The series follows on the return of the mayor's young son, who was presumed dead after disappearing over a decade earlier. The series stars Joan Allen as villainous Claire Warren, ambitious and manipulative mayor of the fictional city Red Pines, California, and matriarch of the Warren family, who announces her candidacy for governor when her son Adam (played by Liam James) returns after having been kidnapped 12 years previous.

Could be cool.

phpBB [video]

The series follows a group of young FBI recruits, all with specific reasons for joining as flashbacks will detail their previous lives, battling their way through training at the Quantico base in Virginia. However, the series will reveal in a flash forward twist that in which one of the recruits, once they graduate from the academy, will be suspected of masterminding the biggest attack on New York City since 9/11.

Enh.

phpBB [video]

The series features an ensemble cast headed by Don Johnson as a powerful alpha male oil tycoon Hap Briggs. Oil also stars Amber Valletta as his catty socialite wife, Darla; Scott Michael Foster as his villainous son Wick; and Caitlin Carver as his daughter Lacey who has affair with Hap's personal driver A.J. Menendez (Yani Gellman) who leads a triple life. Chace Crawford and Rebecca Rittenhouse also stars as a series' poor protagonists, Billy and Cody LeFever, while India de Beaufort plays loan shark of the town Jules Jackman, and Delroy Lindo as a sly sheriff Tip Harrison.

phpBB [video]

The series stars Mireille Enos as a successful fraud investigator Alice Martin who’s about to be the victim of fraud by her fiancé.

This one actually looks pretty sweet.

phpBB [video]

Wicked City follows a unique case set in a noteworthy era of L.A. history, starting with a murder case from 1982 centered on the rock 'n' roll, cocaine-infused revelry of the Sunset Strip. Alliances are formed between detectives, reporters, drug dealers and club-goers to solve a serial murder case.

The first season focuses on two LAPD detectives as they search for a pair of romantically-linked serial killers (reminiscent of Bonnie and Clyde) terrorizing the Sunset Strip.

dat murder scene at the start of the trailer lolol but doesn't seem too bad

UNCLE BUCK, THE MIKE EPPS EDITION:
phpBB [video]

Ken Jeong's joint with laugh tracks and bad jokes and DAVE FOLEY:
phpBB [video]
benji

Postby benji on Fri May 22, 2015 6:05 pm

Crap forgot the DC stuff and a show with epic cast:
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
benji

Postby [Q] on Sat May 23, 2015 12:01 pm

There's no way that Wesley Snipes show is any good
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Koniec12 on Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:36 pm

Too many shows in upcoming season, where to find time for all? :)
Koniec12

Postby serwusek on Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:07 am

limitless - nice idea. i hope it will be one of the best :)
serwusek

Postby Kevin on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:21 pm

Didn't really like Supergirl's pilot episode. Fight scenes are just weird and looks so scripted.
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Return to Off-Topic