Islamization of Western Europe.

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

Islamization of Western Europe.

Postby bowdown on Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:00 pm

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Its got me a bit worried. Its a political force not just a religion. Its taking over western Europe. Sweden is considered one of the rape capitals of the world due to immigrants raping native women. Sharia courts already in the UK. There are more videos on youtube and items on the web about it. What are your thoughts?
bowdown

Re: Islamization of Western Europe.

Postby Mandich on Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:54 pm

Countries in europe are giving gay people, muslims, black people more rights just to keep them satisfied and trick them into thinking they actually have to say in their respective countries affairs. I'm not saying they shouldn't. They should embrace every person regardless of their life views, sexual orientaion etc. . We are, in fact all equal. If you give them a little piece of your hand, they'll be satisfied for a short time. They are being tricked. Just like every other citizen of an European Union country is tricked that he is politically important to his/her country and they give a rats ass about him.

The bigger issue are the Chinese.

But hey, that's just my opinion. And I'm an idiot.
Mandich
Muffin Button

Postby shadowgrin on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:00 pm

Agree, the Chinese are the new Jews and there should be a leader that can think of a solution for it.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby Mandich on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:05 pm

shadowgrin wrote:Agree, the Chinese are the new Jews and there should be a leader that can think of a solution for it.

It's far easier to side with them. Get money and bitches.
Mandich
Muffin Button

Postby bowdown on Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:06 am

I'm not worried about their nationality or skin color. I'm worried about the ideology of domination and conquering that is a intricate part of Islam. Islam and western world's ideas contradict on a very basic level. A lot of the immigrants coming into Europe do not respect the culture they are coming into and don't want to assimilate. They consider native women as whores or as fair game and there are a big majority of rapes committed on native white women by muslim immigrants in countries like Sweden and Norway.

The UN has tried to make criticizing Islam illegal and I think the US (Obama) even supported that. This is a clear infringement on freedom of speech and an infringement on what most of western societies are based on. Its being facilitated by a highly respected international entity such as the UN.

I've read a book called Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali in which she notes the mentality a lot of Muslims bring with them when they immigrate to west societies.

I've been worried about it so just wanted to get more perspectives on it.
bowdown

Postby NovU on Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:39 am

In the root of the problem, it's all about multiculturalism movement in West. Research who's behind the movement and why, also examine historical evidence and theories. And connect the dots.

shadowgrin wrote:Agree, the Chinese are the new Jews and there should be a leader that can think of a solution for it.

Good one, buddy. :lol:
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Enjoy! <3 Jao
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?

Postby benji on Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:40 pm

When I saw this thread title I thought puttincomputers was back.

Europe effectively ghettoizes immigrants, flails desperately to preserve its museum culture, all while taking punitive measures against wealth growth and individual class mobility, then acts surprised when there's radicalization instead of assimilation.
benji

Postby bowdown on Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:02 pm

Why do they even allow them in if they are only going to ghettoize them? Is it benefiting them somehow?
bowdown

Postby [Q] on Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:48 pm

bowdown wrote: I'm worried about the ideology of domination and conquering that is a intricate part of Islam.

Happens in most religions. It comes come human nature of wanting to be right or in control yeah?
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby koberulz on Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:32 pm

bowdown wrote:a highly respected international entity such as the UN.

:lol:
koberulz
Everything I say is false.

Postby benji on Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:41 pm

bowdown wrote:Why do they even allow them in if they are only going to ghettoize them? Is it benefiting them somehow?

Because you can't fire a native citizen once you hire them. Or pay them a market wage.
benji

Postby bowdown on Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:35 am

Qballer wrote:
bowdown wrote: I'm worried about the ideology of domination and conquering that is a intricate part of Islam.

Happens in most religions. It comes come human nature of wanting to be right or in control yeah?

Christianity has gone past the days of wanting to conquer. Now you just have random missionaries going to poor countries and that's it. And not all religious doctrines are the same. Some are fundamentally more domineering and oppressive than others.

benji wrote:
bowdown wrote:Why do they even allow them in if they are only going to ghettoize them? Is it benefiting them somehow?

Because you can't fire a native citizen once you hire them. Or pay them a market wage.

Looks like W. Europe is setting itself up to get boned in the ass. Intentionally exploiting a group of people. Its only a matter of time before they have their own civil rights movement and next thing you know immigrants have full rights. Their birth rate is already much higher than the natives which will be a big factor in a society run by democracy.
bowdown

Postby bowdown on Tue May 27, 2014 4:28 am

Recent EU election results are in. The far-right parties are establishing themselves whose main ideas include anti-immigration and anti-European Union. People knew they were being fucked in the ass and are now fighting back.

That's pretty radical though. I wouldn't have expected Europe to show such a strong support for far right-wing parties whereas the US still favors liberals at the current moment. I think it shows how desperate people feel about this situation. Their fears are justified. I won't label them as racist or xenophobic. They have a right to uphold their culture and ideas that are a foundation for their countries. They also have a right to reject those who do not respect or want to adhere to their countries' principles.
bowdown

Postby shadowgrin on Tue May 27, 2014 5:07 am

Well said, that's why a long lasting or final solution to the immigration question should be thought of that will allow the camps involved on the matter to concentrate on such a laborious and important task and not and end up wasting efforts on a hollow cause.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby bowdown on Tue May 27, 2014 5:38 am

The final solution is lower rate of immigration and better policies to allow integration/assimilation of the ones that are coming in. Also, mostly allowing immigrants that are ready to be productive to the countries they are coming into (education and skills they bring with them).
bowdown

Postby bigh0rt on Tue May 27, 2014 8:51 am

shadowgrin wrote:Well said, that's why a long lasting or final solution to the immigration question should be thought of that will allow the camps involved on the matter to concentrate on such a laborious and important task and not and end up wasting efforts on a hollow cause.

bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby benji on Wed May 28, 2014 11:48 am

phpBB [video]
benji

Return to Off-Topic