Dear LiveJournal,

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

Re: Dear LiveJournal,

Postby Kenny on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:31 pm

Sounds great. Hopefully Leftos will be up for a trip to SoCal as well around about that time.
Kenny
Thon Maker's Biggest Fan.
NLSC Team Member

Postby deihatein on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:42 am

So my dad went into open heart surgery yesterday. It was a successful operation and my family went to visit some room where my dad is. I don't know why but I just can't get myself to be in that room for long and after seeing with my dad with tubes all over. I cried like a pussy for the first time in years.
shadowgrin wrote:Quick question: who is better in basketball, a black dude or a pinoy dude. If you thought or considered for a moment that it's the black dude then you're also a little bit racist.

End of any racist discussion.

Pinoy > Dallas Mavericks
deihatein
Like he never left!

Postby shadowgrin on Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:03 am

Stop posting and spend time with your dad. Your dad just survived a delicate operation and he surely doesn't want to see or know that his son is a pussy. Wuss.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby Patr1ck on Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:25 am

shadowgrin wrote:Stop posting and spend time with your dad. Your dad just survived a delicate operation and he surely doesn't want to see or know that his son is a pussy. Wuss.

Way to beat on someone while they are having a real tough time. You could have made the same point without trying to make him feel worse than he already does. :shake:
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby shadowgrin on Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:30 am

Spending time with his dad is more important than being affected by what a bunch of morons or jerks in an internet forum thinks about his situation. If I have to drive him away from posting or the internets by being the shadowgrin we all hate to love just so he can spend more time with his father then I will call him a wuss. And pussy.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby NovU on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:27 am

dei. wrote:So my dad went into open heart surgery yesterday. It was a successful operation and my family went to visit some room where my dad is. I don't know why but I just can't get myself to be in that room for long and after seeing with my dad with tubes all over. I cried like a pussy for the first time in years.

Best of luck to you and your family, dei. I been through the same thing, and I know how hard it is to see someone you dearly love in such shape. But spend enough time with your dad and leave no regrets. I still have great regrets because there's no turning back. I am sure your dad wants you by his side and would appreciate it. And be there for your mother, and siblings. They're having just as tough times.

Great to hear it was a successful surgery. My pray goes to you and your family for his quick and full recovery.
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Enjoy! <3 Jao
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?

Postby Andrew on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:27 am

Sorry to hear it, dei., but glad to hear the operation was a success. Stay strong, your father and your family obviously need you right now. All the best.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby Stress Fracture on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:19 pm

shadowgrin :shake:
benji wrote:LeBron is such a choker. And people were talking about him as an all-time great. As having possibly surpassed Kobe. What a joke.

velvet bliss wrote:Andrew, you the real MVP.

Andrew wrote:He who flops and flails to the Finals and a title, flops and flails best.
Stress Fracture

Postby shadowgrin on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:36 am

Suck it?
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby Jackal on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:24 am

Shadow;

Dei sucks to hear that but indeed, be there for your family regardless of how it may affect your feelings is the best advice I can give, they need you more than anything so you can't be preoccupied with how you're feeling atm. Stay strong.
Jackal

Postby deihatein on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:50 am

Thanks for the kind words guys (except shadow, just jealous that the Sixers will be mediocre for the rest of AI's life). Right now my dad is at home and just need to rest so that's a positive sign.
shadowgrin wrote:Quick question: who is better in basketball, a black dude or a pinoy dude. If you thought or considered for a moment that it's the black dude then you're also a little bit racist.

End of any racist discussion.

Pinoy > Dallas Mavericks
deihatein
Like he never left!

Postby shadowgrin on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:27 am

I told you to show him videos of Kobe working out or the cinematic masterpiece Kobe Doin Work and he'll be in top shape in no time.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby dare on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:28 am

Just met Lean last Wednesday (I think). I was going to ask him about the secret club in the NLSC but we are in the elevator with other people so I hesitated. :oops: And for those who ask Lean is one sexy beast especially with the long hair :fruity:
dare
True kings have rings

Postby Stress Fracture on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:11 am

You had a date? :fruity:
benji wrote:LeBron is such a choker. And people were talking about him as an all-time great. As having possibly surpassed Kobe. What a joke.

velvet bliss wrote:Andrew, you the real MVP.

Andrew wrote:He who flops and flails to the Finals and a title, flops and flails best.
Stress Fracture

Postby shadowgrin on Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:29 am

You should have grabbed that ass and pretend it was the other people in the elevator when Lean looks behind.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby Lean on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:31 pm

Well there were female potential recruits inside that elevator. I forgot to ask them to register and be in the secret club.

dare wrote:Just met Lean last Wednesday (I think). I was going to ask him about the secret club in the NLSC but we are in the elevator with other people so I hesitated. :oops: And for those who ask Lean is one sexy beast especially with the long hair :fruity:

:fruity:

Now time to execute the plan and blow the building up. NOW IS THE TIME MY ACCOMPLICE.
Lean
The Artist Formerly Known as Crappystuff
NLSC Team Member

Postby SoF'nAwesome on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:55 am

shadowgrin wrote:You should have grabbed that ass and pretend it was the other people in the elevator when Lean looks behind.

Why do I feel that this part should be emphasized when it is said by grin?
SoF'nAwesome
MVP

Postby Jackal on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:04 am

Because you're too much of a n00b to know the history of some things.
Jackal

Postby SoF'nAwesome on Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:53 pm

Oh boy! If I had a nickel for every time you bitch...fuck you, Gates!
SoF'nAwesome
MVP

Postby Jackal on Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:45 pm

You're just on your period again. You asked a question, I answered. Stop acting like a prissy vagina already.

You don't know which is why you find it odd. Nothing bitchy about it.
Jackal

Postby SoF'nAwesome on Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:29 am

Blah blah bitch bitch
SoF'nAwesome
MVP

Postby Jackal on Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:50 am

:boohoo:

Dear livejournal, I'm super excited about Kate & Williams baby. So excited!
Jackal

Postby hova- on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:48 pm

Four exams in six days ... and the one I learnt most for I pretty much fucked up today. Problem is that I kind of neglected the other exams and now it could turn out that I only pass two out of these four.

I am really pissed because I have never had problems with exams. These will be the first ones on which I fail. Master's degree seems to be difficult and the schedule is very tough. I still got one left but at least I have one week to learn for it now. I'm so pissed.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby [Q] on Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:30 pm

Met up with Sit today in Santa Barbara...
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby NovU on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:01 am

Yesterday I went to a pet shop to buy a bag of dog food as usual only to find out only product I fed her for entire life was recalled. It is Innova brand product which is known as one of the premium products.

My dog's 14 year old and she's now lack of energy and likes to sleep all day. She can't even walk up and down the stairs too well. I am switching to homemade dog food today as of right now. I think I should have done this long time ago. Not that Innova's bad especially compared to other brand but I could have saved me money and health of my dog by making her meals myself.
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Enjoy! <3 Jao
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic