Designer Clothes

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

Re: Designer Clothes

Postby Mandich on Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:33 pm

I can't believe what a little fagget I was ( nowadays I despise designer clothes, thank god my little ego and mind got over expensive unnecessary clothes)

Btw the bieber stuff was because I was a dick, not a fagget. The only thing left from me being a fagget is loads of shame.
Last edited by Mandich on Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mandich
Muffin Button

Postby bowdown on Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:32 pm

LOL. I kinda read my old posts and can't believe myself either. I joined this site at age 17.
bowdown

Postby Mandich on Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:07 pm

Well, with the testosterone levels going off the charts, no wonder we wrote some stupid shit. I wouldn't be surprised if I was beating the monkey while writting those mature, important posts.

It's not like anyone should be ashamed of what they wrote/said/did some questionable things at an age where boobs and butts are your only priority (or in my teen-case, being an annoying fagget ).

Anyways, I'm still a pretty big idiot. I've just learned some IRL social skills, like knowing how to express my thoughts into a well-rounded sentece, showing some interests into engaging into serious conversations about topics I have absolutely no clue about, tricking the general popultaion into thinking I have a fully functional, healthy brain. (No, I'm not a politician)

Once the first impressions are done I'm just a clueless, once fruity bastard who still laugh at his farts. Basically, I'm like every other guy, just better looking.
Mandich
Muffin Button

Postby bowdown on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:51 am

You still have a bit of fagget attitude but I'm sure life will beat that shit out of you soon enough. I'm going through some growing pains myself right now and I hope you suffer just like me.

bowdown

Postby Mandich on Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:13 pm

I've been told that IRL too.

life can suk ma...

To be honest I haven't been happier in a long time. And if you think life is going to get any better to you...

phpBB [video]
Mandich
Muffin Button

Postby shadowgrin on Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:02 pm

bowdown wrote:I'm going through some growing pains myself right now and I hope you suffer just like me.

If that's a serious mindset then those people who think that way deserve all the suffering they get and then some.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby bowdown on Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:32 am

Obviously was a joke. Don't get on your moral high horse yet.

And I seriously sense you're being a troll. People like you also deserve suffering and then some. But I won't wish it on you though because I'm clean at heart. Pure.
bowdown

Postby shadowgrin on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:18 am

That's why I said "those people" instead of addressing it directly to 'you' and I also said "If" before I even started the statement of my opinion to show the condition.

And I seriously sense you're butthurt. People like you deserve to be lubed up and then some. But I don't wish to apply the lube to you because that's gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby bowdown on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:46 am

You display typical troll characteristics. Creating a problem where there is none and then calling people butthurt when they respond. You can talk about the directness or indirectness of your previous comment all you want but it was still a jab at me regardless.

You could have asked me if I was serious first and then waited for my response before unleashing unnecessary negativity.

Stop creating a problem when there doesn't need to be one. The OP and me had a light-hearted exchange but you had to come in with your bullshit. Now we have this going on right now.....talking about butthurt, lube and gay. Good job.
bowdown

Postby shadowgrin on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:09 am

bowdown wrote:You display typical troll characteristics. Creating a problem where there is none and then calling people butthurt when they respond. You can talk about the directness or indirectness of your previous comment all you want but it was still a jab at me regardless.

There was no problem anyway until you felt I was riding a moral high horse and you feel offended by an opinion that applies to anyone because you felt it as a personal attack on your character.

bowdown wrote:You could have asked me if I was serious first and then waited for my response before unleashing unnecessary negativity.
shadowgrin wrote:If that's a serious mindset

bowdown wrote:Stop creating a problem when there doesn't need to be one. The OP and me had a light-hearted exchange but you had to come in with your bullshit. Now we have this going on right now.....talking about butthurt, lube and gay. Good job.

Stop thinking there's a problem just because you feel offended.
Enjoy the light-hearted exchange instead of being offended when some dick states a serious opinion in between the discussion.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby bowdown on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:31 am

Please, you brought in unnecessary negativity when there wasn't a need for it. Your inability to recognize a joke caused this clusterfuck. You're quoting my previous post but you fail to properly read through them as well. Troll on brother, troll on.
bowdown

Postby shadowgrin on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:13 am

If it's a joke for you then it shouldn't had bothered you that you had to reply to my initial statement.
Joke or no joke my stated opinion is what it is.

So it's negativity now calling out a lousy mindset hoping that no scumbag thinks that way? Ok then...
...well let's keep everything clean and nice and enjoy living in our peaceful bubble sheltered from the terrible things people think or do as we all hug each other to keep ourselves warm and friendly.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby bowdown on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:58 am

Sure, you have a very good grasp of the bubble I live in. Though you should focus more on your own bubble as everybody has their own. Don't bring negativity into a situation and then be surprised when you get a strong response.
bowdown

Postby shadowgrin on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:06 pm

bowdown wrote:Though you should focus more on your own bubble as everybody has their own.
shadowgrin wrote:There was no problem anyway until you felt I was riding a moral high horse and you feel offended by an opinion that applies to anyone because you felt it as a personal attack on your character.

bowdown wrote:Don't bring negativity into a situation and then be surprised when you get a strong response.
shadowgrin wrote:So it's negativity now calling out a lousy mindset hoping that no scumbag thinks that way? Ok then...
...well let's keep everything clean and nice and enjoy living in our peaceful bubble sheltered from the terrible things people think or do as we all hug each other to keep ourselves warm and friendly.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby bowdown on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:16 pm

When you quote me and then go on to say something nasty relating to my quote, its condescending. Yeah you said "If", but you still jumped the gun with your insult as you made me a part of it by quoting me.

Next time make sure you know exactly where someone stands before you hurl bullshit at them. I'm sure you wouldn't jump the gun on insulting someone in real life until you were sure of their opinion.

Just asking for a bit of decency. But its the internet so I understand why you feel empowered to be a jackass.
bowdown

Postby shadowgrin on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:30 pm

If someone made a racist joke irl and I gave a 'strong' response about the joke with an insult addressed to that joke (of being racist), would I be wrong?

It's not my fault that you find my opinion to be insulting to you, joke or not.

This has nothing to do with 'decency', it's more to do with you feeling offended because someone took a joke seriously and gave a somewhat reasonable response to those who think that way mentioned in that particular joke.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby bowdown on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:39 pm

This can go on forever. You aggressed toward me (indirectly) because you didn't understand I was joking and then I went at you in response. Its understandable.
bowdown

Postby shadowgrin on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:54 pm

It would have been fine if it was "lol u stupid it's a joke" then moving on instead of feeling offended and start talking about morality to explain the joke.

I know you mean well and don't take that shite balls deep personally but you got to stick with it that it's a joke and have conviction that it is a joke instead of going on a serious swerve just to address the joke because once you go serious on a joke it stops being a joke.

One thing's clear though that this thread is in agreement that mandich was (is?) a fruit.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby SoF'nAwesome on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Fruit like apple, orange..? I don't know what fruit means.
SoF'nAwesome
MVP

Postby Mandich on Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:52 pm

shadowgrin wrote:
One thing's clear though that this thread is in agreement that mandich was (is?) a fruit.

Hey you insulted me ! let's start a meaningless discusssion about us being offended.

Seriously this stuff glues like shit to your sorry ass Shadow. I'm fruity and nothing glues on my ass. Just let it go.

SoF'nAwesome wrote:Fruit like apple, orange..? I don't know what fruit means.

Like bananas....at least two of them.
Mandich
Muffin Button

Postby shadowgrin on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:05 am

Now you have something against people who stick things to their ass? What did they ever do to you? Such prejudice smh :shake:

I shall oblige. I will begin.

You fight like a dairy farmer!
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby Mandich on Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:39 am

Editing posts aren't we ?

I ain't particularly interested in non-amusing time wasting. Also, your joke is lame, like really lame *Fruity pose*
Mandich
Muffin Button

Postby shadowgrin on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:55 am

Edited it because my Monkey Island is rusty.

And yet here you are replying.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Previous

Return to Off-Topic