NFL Talk

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

Re: NFL Talk

Postby Oznogrd on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:16 pm

we beat david carr. I dont know why people act like the niners are any good. They have a shit qb and about 2 offensive weapons (Gore/Davis)
Oznogrd
Gummy bears are stupid and delicious!

Postby [Q] on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:55 pm

freaking steve smith needs to come back so teams can't load up the box on deangelo
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Oznogrd on Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:14 am

Qballer wrote:freaking steve smith needs to come back so teams can't load up the box on deangelo

He was back...he just only had about 40 yards are so cuz the Niners were leaving Gettis/Lafell open.
Oznogrd

Postby Oznogrd on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:14 am

Randy Moss waived...Who do yall think picks him up?
Oznogrd

Postby rise on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:19 am

Panthers
rise
But here, at the top of the world, where I raise my hands and I clench my fists...
Contributor

Postby JaoSming on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:06 am

Rams
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Oznogrd on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:54 am

and Moss goes to the Titans. Rumor has it that he told certain teams that wanted to claim him if they did he wouldn't report. I'm guessing the Rams were on that list.

So did the Titans just become the Miami Heat of video game football? Best current running QB, Best RB, greatest deep threat of all time?
Oznogrd

Postby [Q] on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:21 am

Oznogrd wrote:Best current running QB

when did Vick get traded to the Titans?
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Oznogrd on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:45 am

Qballer wrote:
Oznogrd wrote:Best current running QB

when did Vick get traded to the Titans?

Meh he doesnt count until he stays in for longer than 4 games
Oznogrd

Postby [Q] on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:52 pm

nice rushing day for vick today. i don't see how you can say vince young when aaron rodgers and josh freeman are there too.
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Oznogrd on Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:16 am

Qballer wrote:nice rushing day for vick today. i don't see how you can say vince young when aaron rodgers and josh freeman are there too.

Well that statement was more based on video games ratings than this current season (because lord knows they dont adjust stats). Right now, yes freeman vick and rodgers and even cutler are better scramblers than VY
Oznogrd

Postby rise on Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:55 am

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/photo-gallery/Saints-34-Panthers-3/06808e72-719d-4356-98bf-66bab3208370

God, the Panthers suck balls this season. They're even worse than I expected them to be. I didn't even think that was possible!
rise
But here, at the top of the world, where I raise my hands and I clench my fists...
Contributor

Postby [Q] on Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:01 am

with Moore out, Clausen will be thrown to the wolves with no help. Smith and Deangelo will suffer. I am really considering selling Deangelo for next to nothing in my fantasy football league.
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Oznogrd on Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:39 am

Until otah is back, the running game wont go.

3 Qbs 70 pass yards.

Come on Andrew Luck!!!

In other news, the boys finally fired wade...next should be chilly
Oznogrd

Postby [Q] on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:05 am

the panthers might as well bring in jamarcus russell lol. couldnt be much worse. i saw leinart on the texans bench on sunday so he's gone. when is otah expected to be back?

it's weird. i don't think winning can help childress. i don't see a problem with what he's done so far without his best receiver from last year and with percy's migraines and brett's sandy vagina.
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Oznogrd on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:11 am

Qballer wrote:the panthers might as well bring in jamarcus russell lol. couldnt be much worse. i saw leinart on the texans bench on sunday so he's gone. when is otah expected to be back?

it's weird. i don't think winning can help childress. i don't see a problem with what he's done so far without his best receiver from last year and with percy's migraines and brett's sandy vagina.

You see no problem with the fact the entire team doesnt listen to him? You have no problem with the fact he has no concept of football or clock management? You have no problem with the fact he has possibly the best back in the league yet chooses to run the O through favre with your best WR out? You have no problem he didnt ask anyone before waiving Moss? Come on dude. Chilly's gotta go. Im not even a vikes fan. Cant stand em actually...but ugh..he makes football painful.

As far as the Panthers QB issue: we should've signed jeff garcia when we had the chance. At least he'd hold on to the ball
Oznogrd

Postby koberulz on Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:19 am

Why is the NFL so intent on making offensive players more safe they don't care what happens to defenders? I don't mind a lot of the measures they're putting in, but if the receiver effectively headbutts the defender, I fail to see how that's the defender's fault.
koberulz
Everything I say is false.

Postby [Q] on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:47 am

that was the issue with a play in the Colts/Eagles game on sunday. Austin Collie of the Colts caught the ball, turned took a few steps and was immediately smashed/sandwiched by 3 players lunging at him. He lost the ball, fell to the turf, and laid motionless. He obviously made a "football move" and the Eagles scooped up the ball and ran the other way while the Colts just stood there. The referees whistled the play dead and called a penalty on the Eagles for unnecessary roughness, a call made because of the perceived viciousness of the hits at live game speed. Eagles not only lost possession of the ball but the Colts got 15 yards and a new set of downs on that and it was too much to overcome on that drive.
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby koberulz on Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:56 pm

Be interesting to see what would have happened had Andy Reid challenged that call. If they determine that it was, in fact, a fumble (which it should have been), what then happens with the penalty (which was thrown under the assumption that Collie had not yet completed the catch)? At least no fine came out of it.
koberulz
Everything I say is false.

Postby [Q] on Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:45 pm

yeah i was watching that game and was hoping he'd challenge and with the injury timeout he had plenty of time to look at it. but weird nfl rules may have made it not challengable or something like that. or maybe the refs aren't able to pick up flags after review. but i think the calvin johnson rule makes that a fumble.

and Oznogrd, with Deangelo out another week and stewart hurt, you have to start looking at college QBs to draft at this point.
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Oznogrd on Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 am

I dont trust panthers management...i think they like clausen..for no good reason. I think if we have a top 3 pick and buffalo/whoever is worse than us dont take him then we get luck. Otherwise i think we draft something besides qb. Alot probably depends who our head coach ends up being
Oznogrd

Postby [Q] on Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:30 am

i think clausen would have been good if he got to play behind a veteran and learn for a few years a la Aaron Rodgers but they were forced to throw him out there too early. they're kinda stuck with him for now
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Houndy on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:10 am

Cowboys won baby, 2-7 (Y)
Houndy
Whoa, the Mavs are ballin'

Postby [Q] on Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:55 pm

Oznogrd wrote:So did the Titans just become the Miami Heat of video game football? Best current running QB, Best RB, greatest deep threat of all time?

correction: So did the Eagles just become the Miami heat of video game football? Best current running QB, great receiving RB, greatest deep threat of this season?

Andy Reid looked like he was playing Madden 2004 out there running "Falcon QB sweep" all day
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Oznogrd on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:22 am

Dude, after that game, i cant even fucking argue lol. Best Running QB, who can huck it 80 yards down field, Desean Jackson, Mccoy can run and catch...and thats before we get to Maclin. Jesus christ
Oznogrd

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic