Cannibalism

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

Cannibalism

Postby StockaloneDuoLove on Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:30 am

What are your thoughts on cannibalism?

The world seems to be headed towards an economic turmoil that will lead to a tremendous rise in food prices. Many farmers would much rather grow crops for energy than for food, the economy is collapsing, and the price of bread is going up up and up.

In this day and age there is only one solution. Only one thing can truly save the world:

Cannibalism.

It does sound a little shocking, but I think that I can logically justify it if you are willing to listen and don't have any pre-conceived notions about the topic.

A legalization, and control of cannibalism could bring much food to the world. A New York Times journalist who has tried human meat has said that it tastes like veal. I personally think that veal is delicious, so that's already a plus. Recently dead people will be consumed immediately, instead of being buried. Considering the world's mortality rate, compared to the birth rate, (especially in places like Africa) this could prove to be extremely beneficial.

United States soldiers could even eat the bodies of enemy combatants instead of having to be shipped food from America, imagine the posibility!

A poor person could donate their life to a "human farm" in order to be raised as livestock. Human livestock will be treated extremely well and will be given great living conditions. The person will also be paid well for his service and he could support his family this way.

Old people would taste chewy, young people would taste fresh and ripe, and babies would taste like absolute heaven. A smoker would taste smoked, and a pill popper would taste like chemicals.

As the human population rises, the prospect of food rises as well. We do not have the motivation or technology to seek out food in the ocean or to genetically engineer it on an even larger scale. Eating the dead would only make sense.

Imagine what Kobe Bryant would taste like... that's some well taken care of meat.

Ofcourse, all meat will be inspected and kept up to FDA regulations.

This is just an initial idea, I can easily expand upon the subject.

Legalize it, don't criticize it.
I am a big John Stockton and Karl Malone fan. John Stockton and Karl Malone are the best NBA duo ever. They are more than just teammates and friends. Their relationships is unique and unseen in this league. They do everything together. They are soul mates united on the basketball court. I wish the Jazz would go back to those days :(.
StockaloneDuoLove

Postby frAn on Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:47 am

that's just sick! :crazyeyes:

are you a zombie by any chance?
frAn

Postby Jing on Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:49 am

Not recommended.
Jing

Postby StockaloneDuoLove on Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:51 am

Sadly enough I am not a zombie, even though I would like to terrorize human kind in such a way.

I don't think that it's any more sick than eating mass-produced beef that has been tortured and fucked with for all of its existence...

It actually seems a tad more humane, at least humans get a chance to live.
I am a big John Stockton and Karl Malone fan. John Stockton and Karl Malone are the best NBA duo ever. They are more than just teammates and friends. Their relationships is unique and unseen in this league. They do everything together. They are soul mates united on the basketball court. I wish the Jazz would go back to those days :(.
StockaloneDuoLove

Postby Joe' on Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:00 am

Old people would taste chewy, young people would taste fresh and ripe, and babies would taste like absolute heaven. A smoker would taste smoked, and a pill popper would taste like chemicals.

:lol: :lol: I love this guy.
Joe'
Sir Psycho Sexy

Postby StockaloneDuoLove on Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:14 am

Jing wrote:Not recommended.

You do have a point. It is not recommended, but that's only because its not regulated yet.

It could be both delicious and nutritious if it was well regulated.
StockaloneDuoLove

Postby StockaloneDuoLove on Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:16 am

Joe' wrote:

:lol: :lol: I love this guy.

Hopefully not in a gay way. :shock:

Seriously though... it could be amazing:

Someone could be kept on a human farm their entire life and only fed a specific type of food in order for them to taste in a specific way.

Per example... imagine how much rich folks would pay to eat someone who was raised on fine wine and cheese for 20 years...

I might just open up a human farm right now in anticipation.
StockaloneDuoLove

Postby frAn on Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:22 am

Someone could be kept on a human farm their entire life

that's just wrong.. what ever happened to human rights?
frAn

Postby StockaloneDuoLove on Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:00 am

frAn wrote:
Someone could be kept on a human farm their entire life

that's just wrong.. what ever happened to human rights?

As I said before... these people will willingly donate themselves to the farm.

In exchange they will be fed, clothed, and given shelter for many years and their families will receive money.

I guess that a black market for human meat could raise, but that's a risk I'm willing to take.
StockaloneDuoLove

Postby Sauru on Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:27 am

i always wanted to have the strength of others around me so i started cutting off thier heads. when this didnt help i started to eat the bodies of the newly headless wonders. i was again disapointed by failure. so anyway, you wont get extra strength by eating people
Sauru

Postby BigKaboom2 on Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:05 am

HARDWOOD CLASSICS PLZ

The responses can only devalue this thread
BigKaboom2

Postby jenz on Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:54 am

oh mi god!.. i hope you realize the difference between a human and a cow.. :|
jenz
Too cool for a custom title.

Postby StockaloneDuoLove on Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:58 am

Sauru wrote:i always wanted to have the strength of others around me so i started cutting off thier heads. when this didnt help i started to eat the bodies of the newly headless wonders. i was again disapointed by failure. so anyway, you wont get extra strength by eating people

You don't get strength, but imagine all the nutrition that you'd get. Theoretically human meat should be the most nutritious meat out there, especially if the human is bred consuming valuable nutrients and such.

So theoretically, you could get "stronger" off it.
StockaloneDuoLove

Postby StockaloneDuoLove on Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:59 am

JENZ wrote:oh mi god!.. i hope you realize the difference between a human and a cow.. :|

A human is potentially much more delicious?
StockaloneDuoLove

Postby Sauru on Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:10 am

never heard of mad human disease
Sauru

Postby Jing on Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:17 am

You need to stop double-posting first of all. Use the edit button.
Jing

Postby StockaloneDuoLove on Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:19 am

That Mad Human thing is rare... wasn't it in New Guinea or something? Those are unsafe tribal cannibals. What I'm talkin' about is mass-scale modern cannibalism.

Jing wrote:You need to stop double-posting first of all. Use the edit button.

I like to address people individually, I do hope that you do not have a problem with that.

Don't make me eat you.
StockaloneDuoLove

Postby Jing on Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:24 am

StockaloneDuoLove wrote:That Mad Human thing is rare... wasn't it in New Guinea or something? Those are unsafe tribal cannibals. What I'm talkin' about is mass-scale modern cannibalism.

I like to address people individually, I do hope that you do not have a problem with that.

Don't make me eat you.

It's OK, I ain't gay.
Jing

Postby StockaloneDuoLove on Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:25 am

Jing wrote:
StockaloneDuoLove wrote:That Mad Human thing is rare... wasn't it in New Guinea or something? Those are unsafe tribal cannibals. What I'm talkin' about is mass-scale modern cannibalism.

Don't make me eat you.

It's OK, I ain't gay.

Good for you. You might want to consider avoiding San Francisco at all costs though.
StockaloneDuoLove

Postby BigKaboom2 on Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:34 am

Would you be willing to sacrifice yourself as the first human livestock volunteer?
BigKaboom2

Postby benji on Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:07 pm

StockaloneDuoLove wrote:I like to address people individually, I do hope that you do not have a problem with that.

It is possible to do this in one post.
benji

Postby GoHornets on Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:29 pm

Double posting is against the rules, so it is a problem.

Eating babies. Eating inoscent creatures that life didn't give them a chance.
I wouldn't care if they were killed or if they were born dead. That's just sick.

Eating grown up people is also sick. I don't think humankind is ready for what you're proposing. Sorry
GoHornets

Postby StockaloneDuoLove on Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:48 pm

No sadly I cannot sacrifice myself as the first because I am beyond curious to see what human flesh tastes like. Yet, I could eat myself so you do have a point...

...and GoHornets, I guess that if double posting is against the rules then I can stop being a rebel rebel and start bowing down to the man. Man betta appreciate my bowin', ya know? :)

Well, the babies will obviously only be eaten if they're dead.

I also agree that human kind isn't ready for what I propose, I am proposing this in case crazy apocalyptic conspiracy theorists actually are right and all shit does indeed hit the fan.

benji wrote:
StockaloneDuoLove wrote:I like to address people individually, I do hope that you do not have a problem with that.

It is possible to do this in one post.

Do I just copy-paste what the other person has written and post it in between quote thingies and write every other person's username out in between them, or is there a way to do this that would make my life easier?
StockaloneDuoLove

Postby Patr1ck on Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:01 pm

StockaloneDuoLove, you should change your username to Soylent Green.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby StockaloneDuoLove on Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:10 pm

Pdub wrote:StockaloneDuoLove, you should change your username to Soylent Green.

Oh man, that's a great movie... haven't thought about it in years. This username is just a very silly reference to an very old and terribly not funny joke.
StockaloneDuoLove

Next

Return to Off-Topic