The Milestone Thread

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

Postby Scotty on Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:37 pm

Jugs wrote:It isn't that hard to post.

And I'm not even 15 yet (4 more days) so imagine how many posts I could have when I'm 25 :shock: .

:lol: you'll be playing NBA 2k17

congrats anyway :o

Go Nuggets!
Scotty

Postby Fitzy on Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:07 pm

well done jugs (y)
cant believe you joined bout the same time as i did and you have about double the posts
Fitzy

Postby Stevesanity on Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:02 pm

Jugs wrote:It isn't that hard to post.

And I'm not even 15 yet (4 more days) so imagine how many posts I could have when I'm 25 :shock: .

Well when you spam it isn't. :crazy:

I'm not going to celebrate 1000 posts but I will celebrate over 1 year at the forums. It seems like a millenium since I joined the NLSC after first being a Dotorg person but it's been real great. (y)

Probably the best forum I've been in since it has such a diverse community and so many opinions casted on different topics which provides for great online fun. :lol:

As for shoutouts well let me see

To all the real Clipper fans around, we are the best. :crazy:

Jae would be the first, I have to be honest I never had a good opinion of Australians before hand but he's probably one of the few I could get along with. I don't agree 100% on everything he says and does but all in all someone I get along with well, plus heck he's part Italian too. (y)

Colin, Good knowledge and love of real rap music despite being a white kid from Canada which tells me he has a real passion for rap music cause it must be so frikkin hard to find material in Vancouver with 101 Simple Plan, Avril Lavigne and Nickelback clones around.

CK, for starting up the battle thread though it died off and somehow staying faithful to the Knicks. They've lost so many fans but though you complain your still on the ship and again a good member of the forum, no complaints on opinions here.

Blackdeath, Mafia and Yohance. The 'black army' of the NLSC, three really fun posters and Yohance is a great comedian. Black Death well I always thinking of Big Momma's house when I see you around, I think it's after I read that 'Fat Aunt, Great Teacher' post. Mafia well you would win an NBA look-a-like competition anyday.

Keepnitwanksta, well those grills are the worst thing I've seen and you don't really fit the gangster mould but you've got good skills with the lyrics and a fellow Soccer fan which is so damn hard to find here.

Qballer, fellow Californian. :wink:

Tuomas, a solid poster and fun person to have around.

Shadowgrin, yeah I always remember you as Disco Stu but again someone who I tend to agree with on most opinions and therefore one of my favourites posters.

Nick, a bandwagon Soccer fan without a doubt but despite your purple text and weird symbol/number posts another great comedian.

Caaaaaableguy, fun person and all in all have no real complaints about what he's said.

Skiptomylou, for being a solid rap fan and promoting good music around the forums and not 50 cent shit. Again give real props for your knowledge considering you live in a place like Australia.

Donatello, anti-war? Not sure but sometimes I confuse him as Jugs maybe cause of his spam (you use pictures too) but how can you hate a TMNT addict. :wink:

Mazz and Uncommon Sense, two great emo's who despite being spammers (Mazz is, Unc-Sense is (y)) and coming up with the weirdest of threads are two of my favourites in terms of personality here, I guess it's because I have quite a few emo friends that your lifestyle doesn't bug the hell outta me unlike it does to others.

Cyanide, Canadian MC. Someone who goes unnoticed from me but a good person and one of the few that actually uses dictionary type english which I admire to a certain extent.

Srbija, Kezman Rocks! (y)

Silas, well you always need a homosexual around.

Andreas Dahl, good job starting up the World Cup predictor game though I've lost touch with it. :(

Matthew, in my first few months I didn't particulary like you but as time passed by you've grown into one of my favourites here. Got good comedic value and good knowledge of whatever your interests are and you don't pretend to know something when you actually don't.

Jugs, yes a spammer and a virgin for life but he's alright for a croatian dude. Definitely a zombie and would be best off getting more fresh air but still he provides liveliness to the forums which is always great.

Last of all, Andrew for spending time on the forums and being a solid adminstrator. I keep thinking your from England for some reason, but probably another Australian I could get along with. (y)

Cheers. :chug:
Signature Thanks to My Crappy Photoshop Skills :crazy:
Stevesanity

Postby J@3 on Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:25 pm

Congrats (Y) and look kids, someone can put effort into a post without attention whoring and making an entirely new thread about it :shock:
J@3

Postby BIG GREEN on Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:21 am

Jackal wrote:Then again, you've been present, absent, present a bit and then absent again, so you can't be all that surprised. None the less, that's a lot of posts per day.

I'm not really suprised..they were rhetorical questions. I don't think anyone has retired and came back as many times as you in the history of the net.
A big fan of the emerald hue and much higher state of being/
Yohance "thug" Bailey on the scene...now known as Big Green/
BIG GREEN

Postby shadowgrin on Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:26 am

Stevesanity wrote:Silas, well you always need a homosexual around.

Why the frick would you need a homo around, Steve? :eh: :hump: :eh:
Stevesanity wrote:Jugs, yes a spammer and a virgin for life but he's alright for a croatian dude.

:lol: Go get some pootie-tang Jugs and prove Steve wrong.

Happy 1-year in the NLSC Steve. :bday:
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby Nick on Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:27 pm

Much respect for the '1 year' celebration post rather than 'x amount of posts' post. Congrats too, you're a good contributor to the forums and i hope you stick around.

Hmm, come to think of it, june 5th or so marks 4 years at NLSC too for me. Should've done some shoutouts for that. Awells.

Lol and what do you mean i make wierd number posts? Y0u m34n l1k3 th15? I think i did that once maybe twice and now i'm the guy who does wierd number posts. :eh: Somebody else said that in a shoutout too, lol. 0h w311.
Nick
Barnsketball
Contributor

Postby Andrew on Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:27 pm

Thanks Stevesanity, you're a good poster to have around.

Stevesanity wrote:Last of all, Andrew for spending time on the forums and being a solid adminstrator. I keep thinking your from England for some reason, but probably another Australian I could get along with. (y)

Well, my father was born in England and grew up there before coming to Australia when he was 19, so maybe that's his influence coming through. ;)
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby Scotty on Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:36 pm

welldone Steve (Y) I havn't seen a single one liner from you, u really do enjoy big posts dont you :D

Go Nuggets!
Scotty

Postby cyanide on Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:18 am

Thanks Stevesanity! Congrats, and much appreciated for your kind words :)
if you were killed tomorrow, i WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN THE MOTHA FUCKER THAT KILLED U!
......|..___________________, ,
....../ `---______----|]
...../==o;;;;;;;;______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//
WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER
cyanide
Dat steatopygous

Postby BIG GREEN on Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:33 am

3000 Thousand for me..after 4 years. Seriously..who else ever took that long to get this amount of posts? I'm a real slacker...but it only took me 7 months to get over 1000 posts..cause i think i started the year at 1700 or something. Thanks to all nlsc members, old and new. Sorry i wasted a few posts talking shit recently. :mrt:

P.S I'm gonna do a huge shoutout thread with a few "tales" in it when i get to 5000 (pun intended). At my current rate....that should be almost a year from now.
BIG GREEN

Postby Jugs on Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:03 pm

Congrats Stevesanity and Yohance on your milestones (Y) . Very cool posters indeed, and you better stick around both of you :x
Jugs

Postby Scotty on Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:25 pm

congrats Yohance on 3000, keep on flamin people (Y)

Go Nuggets!
Scotty

Postby Andrew on Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:03 pm

I pity the fool who doesn't congratulate Yohance on his milestone. :mrt:
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby Srbija on Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:12 pm

Congrats Yohance. Image

:P
Srbija
Jayceon Taylor ™

Postby Cloudy on Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:10 am

Damn you're slow Yohance, congratulations... Keep up the great posts.. (With Jackal) :lol:
cloudy
Cloudy

Postby dada on Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:54 am

Yohance Bailey wrote:[i]3000 Thousand for me..after 4 years. Seriously..who else ever took that long to get this amount of posts?

Magius has been on here for centuries and only has a bit over a 1000....the lurking pedophile. :lol:

...kidding.

Congrats on 3000 man!(y)
dada

Postby BIG GREEN on Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:12 am

Konnichiwa..etoo....Arigato Minna-San :arrow: ^_^

who ever seen a black japanese?
BIG GREEN

Postby Jing on Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:16 am

i give yb till the olympics to reach 5K :mrgreen:
congratulations.
Jing

Postby J@3 on Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:20 am

Santos, plays for Japan.
J@3

Postby Fenix on Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:45 am

Yohance is great...

...for me to poop on!

I kid, I kid :proud:. Congrats on 3000 (Y).

Must... resist... watching... youtube.
"Sometimes a player's greatest challenge is coming to grips with his role on the team." (Scottie Pippen, #33)
Fenix
There's no I in threesome

Postby Drex on Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:53 am

Congrats you big green thug (Y)
Drex
You bastards!!!

Postby dada on Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:25 am

Ok I have reached 3000, wooptidoo.

I have male strippers and tranny midgets for everyone! :o

Thank me later... (y) :mrgreen:

...dont rush, mods pick first.
dada

Postby Nick on Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:12 pm

And here they are!

Hooray!
:lol:
Nick
Barnsketball
Contributor

Postby BIG GREEN on Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:26 am

Good job mafia. :P

Nick: is it me..or does the guy in the first pic look like a mini-ronaldinho?
BIG GREEN

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic