The Milestone Thread

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

Postby cklitsie on Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:17 am

wasn't koberulz the "veteran"?
cklitsie

Postby BIG GREEN on Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:09 am

Is that the same funk99 that used to make stupid fucking one liner posts in the beginning? I do think so....what is this forum comming if people are congratulating this guy.
A big fan of the emerald hue and much higher state of being/
Yohance "thug" Bailey on the scene...now known as Big Green/
BIG GREEN

Postby Indy on Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:15 am

Yohance Bailey wrote:Is that the same funk99 that used to make stupid fucking one liner posts in the beginning? I do think so....what is this forum comming if people are congratulating this guy.

I think people (except for 8hype) were being sarcastic.
Indy

Postby funk99 on Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:45 am

Yohance Bailey wrote:Is that the same funk99 that used to make stupid fucking one liner posts in the beginning? I do think so....what is this forum comming if people are congratulating this guy.

thanks for showing me some respect (Y)
funk99

Postby Fresh8 on Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:12 am

Indy wrote:I thought it was some jewish insult or something.

- Uncalled for IMO

Jae wrote:Oh my God fuck off. I'm banning you first thing in the morning, I have admin approval so in the meantime you can blow me.

- Why are you banning him?

Jae wrote:It still isn't a word you idiot.

Definition of Disquieter

And to all the people who rag this guy 8-Hype, it is pretty immature. Paying him out for his poor english isn't respectable at all.
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Postby Bryant24 on Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:52 am

Yeah guys, that's pretty damn low.
Come and join my NBA league.
http://www.freewebs.com/lakersgm/
Bryant24

Postby Scorer--20 on Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:01 am

Yep , you are adult people its a big surprise to me. You guys talked in an agressive way :|
Scorer--20

Postby Its_asdf on Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:38 am

If you defend 8-Hype, you pretty much don't understand how much of a douchebag he was.
Its_asdf
I'm kind of a big deal.

Postby BIG GREEN on Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:20 pm

funk99 wrote:

You disrespected this forum for a long time..and brought yourself inches from banning. Thats the truth...and if you can't accept it..it's your problem. If i were you, i'd continue atleast trying to make a contribution to this forum..cause as you see...not too much tolerance around here. :!:
A big fan of the emerald hue and much higher state of being/
Yohance "thug" Bailey on the scene...now known as Big Green/
BIG GREEN

Postby J@3 on Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:24 pm

Sit's an idiot, he thinks he's some sort of pillar of the community and that people actually respect him. He seems to form little cliques out of the biggest dumbasses in the community, then uses them to help him because he can't argue for shit.

The spineless piece of shit even invited Jugs into an MSN convo with a bunch of other people just so they could flame him, admittedly it all went pear shaped and Sit got fucked up so badly that he just stopped replying all together :lol: but still. I'd post the convo if it wasn't so long.

Your opinion here is so invalid that it isn't even funny... PM'ing Andrew to tell him how to do his job? Give me a fucking break. No one cares what you think Sit, you're not a member of staff and you don't have any power or influence here whatsoever so stop acting like you do. You're a joke.

- Why are you banning him?

- I don't have to justify myself to you. Read the banned list.

Definition of Disquieter

Definition of fuck off.
Last edited by J@3 on Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
J@3

Postby Riot on Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:32 pm

I can't say I'm going to miss 8-hype.
Riot
WHAT DA F?!?! CHEEZITS!?

Postby funk99 on Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:23 pm

Yohance Bailey wrote:
funk99 wrote:

You disrespected this forum for a long time..and brought yourself inches from banning. Thats the truth...and if you can't accept it..it's your problem. If i were you, i'd continue atleast trying to make a contribution to this forum..cause as you see...not too much tolerance around here. :!:

disrespected this forum? no. I disrespected a few mods which thought they were better than everyone else simply cause they were mods and a few members who dislike me.

and jae i wouldnt care if u posteed the convo cuz i want everyone here to know that you and matt are racists.
funk99

Postby Jugs on Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:04 pm

disrespected this forum? no. I disrespected a few mods which thought they were better than everyone else simply cause they were mods and a few members who dislike me

You disrespected the whole world by being born.
Jugs

Postby J@3 on Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:56 pm

and jae i wouldnt care if u posteed the convo cuz i want everyone here to know that you and matt are racists.

Go cry about it you little bitch. I give it at most another 24 hours here before someone gets rid of you.
J@3

Postby Fresh8 on Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:24 pm

Jae wrote:Sit's an idiot, he thinks he's some sort of pillar of the community and that people actually respect him. He seems to form little cliques out of the biggest dumbasses in the community, then uses them to help him because he can't argue for shit.

- I don't think I'm some sort of pillar in the community but I'm going to have my say (even if you like it or not).

Jae wrote:The spineless piece of shit even invited Jugs into an MSN convo with a bunch of other people just so they could flame him, admittedly it all went pear shaped and Sit got fucked up so badly that he just stopped replying all together but still. I'd post the convo if it wasn't so long.

- Firstly, I invited noone into the convo... secondly, I was disgusted at all of you being racist. Come on, post the convo and if you edit it, we will post the real one. I can say that a number of posters aren't impressed with your 'matureness.'

Jae wrote:Your opinion here is so invalid that it isn't even funny... PM'ing Andrew to tell him how to do his job? Give me a fucking break. No one cares what you think Sit, you're not a member of staff and you don't have any power or influence here whatsoever so stop acting like you do. You're a joke.

- I may not be part of the staff nor do I have power but at least I am standing for the right thing. You people just find someone vulnerable to pick on and then make fun of them. Those on the forums who can't think for themselves join in on the 'fun'.

This dude you just banned... who started it?

You people diss him for being Jewish. You people rag him because you think his english is too poor; although he's said it's his second language. I ask all of you forum members who aren't native speakers of English- would you appreciate being taunted for your English mistakes?

And maybe this guy acts all 'gansta' or the what not. Just accept who this guy is. If he has an interest in all of this, let him be. He wants to listen to rap, wants to dress like how he does. Let him... I don't see why you guys diss him for that.

Seriously, grow up. All the people who just decided to join in on ganging up on picking on 8-Hype; seriously, ask yourselves if it was the right thing.

In the end, all of this got out of hand. Maybe you guys didn't like how 8-Hype was and thought it was funny to flame him. But in the end, you all took it over the top and as someone has said; it didn't help that he did retaliate.

In the end though, it was you who provoked him and he gets banned for that. Maybe you all should bear a bit of the responsibility.
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Postby Riot on Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:47 pm

So does this mean Jae takes my official "NLSC Racist" title from now on?
Riot
WHAT DA F?!?! CHEEZITS!?

Postby J@3 on Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:47 pm

- Firstly, I invited noone into the convo... secondly, I was disgusted at all of you being racist. Come on, post the convo and if you edit it, we will post the real one. I can say that a number of posters aren't impressed with your 'matureness.'

You were so disgusted that you stopped insulting Jugs and pissed off like a scared little bitch.

- I may not be part of the staff nor do I have power but at least I am standing for the right thing.

You wouldn't know the right thing if it crawled into your fried rice and died. You just have these grand dellusions that you have influence around here. Again, PM'ing Andrew and telling him how to do his job? Please.

This dude you just banned... who started it?

Who started what Sit? Did you see me provoking him since he came back from his little holiday? Does it even matter who started it?

I got the ok from Andrew ages ago, it was me holding off from banning him because I wanted to give him a chance so don't pin all of this shit on me.

You people diss him for being Jewish. You people rag him because you think his english is too poor; although he's said it's his second language. I ask all of you forum members who aren't native speakers of English- would you appreciate being taunted for your English mistakes?

Who are you talking to? Who cares what other people said/did to him, they didn't ban him nor did they get him banned. He got himself banned. He chose the way he reacted and if you'd bother doing your research (which is something your little friend Boyk could never do either) you'd see he made an entire thread to provoke people into arguing with him.

Seriously, grow up. All the people who just decided to join in on ganging up on picking on 8-Hype; seriously, ask yourselves if it was the right thing.

That's rich as hell coming from you. You're the one who gets a little gang of people to help you everytime you get into an argument. You're the king of ganging up because you're a coward, and too afraid to stand on your own abusing people. People who've backed me up in arguments here have NEVER been asked to do so, maybe you should try the same and see who really supports you.

In the end though, it was you who provoked him and he gets banned for that. Maybe you all should bear a bit of the responsibility.

He didn't get banned for being provoked. He's been abusing people for no reason for years aswell, once again Boyk 2, do your research. I don't know where you get this Saint 8-Hype thing from.

See I have absolutely zero problem with you having your say on NLSC matters, you've been here for a few years so you aren't some 5 post wonder BUT I do have a problem with you not getting your facts right and doing this whole martyr shit. Our job is hard enough around here without people like you trying to make it harder by getting uppity everytime someone is banned.
Last edited by J@3 on Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J@3

Postby Fitzy on Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:49 pm

maybe sit has a point, why do you need to be all racist to him, hes standing up for what he thinks is right
Fitzy

Postby funk99 on Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:51 pm

Jae wrote:
That's rich as hell coming from you. You're the one who gets a little gang of people to help you everytime you get into an argument. You're the king of ganging up because you're a coward, and too afraid to stand on your own abusing people. People who've backed me up in arguments here have NEVER been asked to do so, maybe you should try the same and see who really supports you.

The only reason people support you is cause you are a mod and dont want to get on your bad side and get banned. If you werent a mod, i am pretty sure no one would be on your side.
funk99

Postby J@3 on Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:53 pm

The only reason people support you is cause you are a mod and dont want to get on your bad side and get banned. If you werent a mod, i am pretty sure no one would be on your side.

I've been posting at the NLSC since the late 90's, I've had many many arguments when I wasn't a mod. It's got nothing to do with that, the people who usually back me up I've been friends with on here for years.

maybe sit has a point, why do you need to be all racist to him, hes standing up for what he thinks is right

That's just diverting attention away from his general un-needed whinging. Besides, it's not like I was the only one making Asian jokes about him.
J@3

Postby Fitzy on Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:55 pm

Jae wrote:That's just diverting attention away from his general un-needed whinging. Besides, it's not like I was the only one making Asian jokes about him.

but you were, just becuase others were to doesnt mean that its right
Fitzy

Postby J@3 on Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:58 pm

Fitzy wrote:
Jae wrote:That's just diverting attention away from his general un-needed whinging. Besides, it's not like I was the only one making Asian jokes about him.

Yeah, well I don't really give a fuck to be honest. If he can't take some jokes he shouldn't piss us off. Yet again, Sit's soldiers come to the rescue.
J@3

Postby peaches on Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:58 pm

funk99 wrote:
Jae wrote:

Is that a joke? People support Jae the same reason you twats support Sit.. no not because Jae's a douchebag because Jae actually means something to this place and actually matters to people.

lol @ Riot above.
peaches

Postby funk99 on Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:58 pm

Jae wrote:
Fitzy wrote:

Yeah, well I don't really give a fuck to be honest. If he can't take some jokes he shouldn't piss us off. Yet again, Sit's soldiers come to the rescue.

when you mean something in a racial way, they arent called jokes. their called racial comments mate.
funk99

Postby Fitzy on Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:03 pm

Jae wrote:
Fitzy wrote:

im not sits soldier, i was in that convo as well and i knew wat you guys were saying, maybe he stopped talking cuz he wasnt impressed at what you were saying, its not like he will insult you for being white
Fitzy

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic