madden returns to pc

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

Re: madden returns to pc

Postby Andrew on Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:16 pm

Potentially bodes well for the prospect of NBA LIve returning to the platform at some point,
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator

Postby jwin on Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:23 am

yeah, it's a small step but some hope at least
jwin

Postby Lamrock on Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:59 am

Say what you want about Madden, but this is wonderful news!
Lamrock

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:02 am

Lamrock wrote:Say what you want about Madden, but this is wonderful news!

Totally.

I also want to point out, I loved Madden 18. The transition to frostbite was well done, the game looked amazing. I also think Madden's gameplay is now underrated, while it used to be pretty overrated. It's been kind of the mantra of people saying Madden's gameplay is trash or outdated, I don't buy it. I thoroughly enjoyed the gameplay of 18, and I thought the commentary improvements were insane. I think Madden has the best commentary/atmosphere of any sports game, and the games presentation is just insane.

Best thing about Madden to PC for me is: The ability to possibly mod and bring accurate historical teams/rosters to the game. I'd love to be able to have a draft roster with accurate Kurt Warner, Barry Sanders, Montana, Faulk, etc.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Off-Topic