Thor: Ragnarok (aka World War Thor aka that time they finally made a Thor movie)

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

Re: Thor: Ragnarok (aka World War Thor aka that time they finally made a Thor movie)

Postby benji on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:50 am

a tiny thing, but I love that all the Sakaar/space stuff looks like it uses the same unusual (for Earth) color schemes as everything in Guardians does (also sorta ties into the "strange" 80s retro style RAGNAROK text)
benji

Re: Thor: Ragnarok (aka World War Thor aka that time they finally made a Thor movie)

Postby benji on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:57 am

benji

Postby Sauru on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:07 am

this may be the best comic trailer to date which has me both excited and scared.
Sauru

Postby shadowgrin on Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:19 am

He's the only reason why I want to see the movie tbh.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby big-shot-ROB on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:28 am

There something about the colouring of this movie I don't like. It's like its walking between a thin line that separates cheap and brilliant.
big-shot-ROB
Robert Horry is better than MJ, because everybody knows that 7>6.

Return to Off-Topic