LeBron back to 23

Like real basketball, as well as basketball video games? Talk about the NBA, NCAA, and other professional and amateur basketball leagues here.

Re: LeBron back to 23

Postby Jackal on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:15 am

Hall of Famer Michael Jordan joins via phone ‘All-Access with Ahmad’ to wish Ahmad Rashad a happy birthday and to discuss LeBron James’ recent suggestion of retiring the No. 23 jersey across the league.

“It was very nice, I totally understand that. But I’m a guy that says there is no one great player in the NBA. The NBA lasts a lot longer than one particular person so I understand what his point is. Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Bill Russell all those guys should have their jerseys retired too. I understand his gesture, but I am in the same group as those guys so I wouldn’t want to see my jersey retired unless you retire those guys. It is a compliment. I totally understand that. I appreciate LeBron for doing that and it is very thoughtful.”
Jackal

Postby Andrew on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:17 am

There you have it.

And even if he hadn't commented then, his comments now were in favour of LeBron, and in dismissal of those chiding LeBron for "going back on his word".
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby shadowgrin on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:40 am

Only retards like ESPN would make a big deal out of this so they can attract more retards on hating LeBron or Jordan because those retards read too much into it.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby SoF'nAwesome on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:39 pm

Yes.
SoF'nAwesome
MVP

Previous

Return to NBA & Basketball