All-Star Starting Lineups

Like real basketball, as well as basketball video games? Talk about the NBA, NCAA, and other professional and amateur basketball leagues here.

Postby Rens on Fri Jan 31, 2003 10:32 pm

Clinton, that post was from before the announcement, your answer was from after it though :) They're both on the team.

http://dynamic2.gamespy.com/~nbalive/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3634
East

C-Zydrunas Ilgauskas
F-Michael Jordan
G-Jason Kidd
F-Jamal Mashburn
C-Brad Miller
G-Paul Pierce
F-Walker

West

G-Stephon Marbury
F-Shawn Marion
G-Steve Nash
F-Nowitzki
C-Shaquille O´Neal
G-Gary Payton
F-Chris Webber
Rens

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Postby Mystery on Fri Jan 31, 2003 11:18 pm

Ray Allen is not in Allstar game 2003 ?????? wtf :( :( :?
Mystery

Postby Clinton on Sat Feb 01, 2003 9:25 am

Clinton, that post was from before the announcement, your answer was from after it though

I've been away for a week and I had about 20 threads to look at, so I posted in the ones I had already posted in before first. I'm a bit behind in the NBA news.

They're both on the team.

It's all good then.
Clinton

Shaq fans, quit your whining

Postby [Q] on Sat Feb 01, 2003 10:34 am

I just sick and tired of hearing Shaq and all of his fans say how Yao Ming should not be starting and it's because of the 2 billion people in China. Well I say this: Quit your whining. I personally think voting is just a popularity contest as shown with Carter and Yao. But there is one other person... Steve Francis. Gary Payton is the best point guard in the west and he gets no love from the fans. He leads the league in assists (Francis is not even close because he is a ballhog. GP also manages to get 21 ppg. He also is the best defensive guard in the league. For 2 straight years GP has been snubbed by the fans.
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Previous

Return to NBA & Basketball