Rumour: Wally on Rose Trade

Like real basketball, as well as basketball video games? Talk about the NBA, NCAA, and other professional and amateur basketball leagues here.

Rumour: Wally on Rose Trade

Postby scubilete on Tue Dec 31, 2002 5:32 am

Now, that should be interesting.

Chicago is still trying to get rid of some Salary Cap and their option looks like it is to get rid of Rose. Few years ago, I believe 2, we thought Reggie Miller was going to be with no contract when Indiana decided to offer Rose contract before they did to Miller, they said Rose was their first option. Result, they traded Rose and Miller is still their franchise player and looks he's going to die there like should be. But now we are supposed to get ready to see Rose heading to a new city again.

Rose on Szczerbiak trade
scubilete

Postby air gordon on Tue Dec 31, 2002 8:33 am

the wally/fizer trade rumor is old news. throwing in rose to the deal... i'll believe it when i see it.

fizer has been playing great the past few weeks. maybe the bulls are showcasing him, but he is the only consistent low post threat for the bulls.

wally may fit the triangle system the bulls run, but it seems like the current bulls don't fit the system. even williams has publicly said he is not comfortable in the triangle. when he got his first career triple double, the bulls went away from the triple post and ran more screen-n-rolls. maybe its time to drop tex winter's patented offense
air gordon

Return to NBA & Basketball