He did it again!!!

Like real basketball, as well as basketball video games? Talk about the NBA, NCAA, and other professional and amateur basketball leagues here.

Postby :digerati: on Sun Dec 15, 2002 7:56 am

He doesn't appear to like Vince as a person either.
:digerati:

Postby raptor15 on Sun Dec 15, 2002 11:27 am

No, I'm not changing it now. Why? Cuz you dislike my opinion on Vince? I don't care...

I play alot of basketball. I know you gotta strike from the outside as well. But he's relying on the outside WAY to much. I just was watching some old tapes of Vince (and others) yesterday. I have to tell you, he did post up. He did drive alot. And he shot jumpers (before any injury) and 3s.

So you have a valid point in saying he should shoot from the outside. My only point is he's taking it to the extreme.

BTW, Although I voice my dislike for Vince, I still want him to play well. I still like him as a player. WTH do you think I have my website up for?
raptor15

Postby TheBob on Sun Dec 15, 2002 3:18 pm

I hadn't visited your site untill just now. I really like the intro, it's well done. Btw I was reading your news section and contrary to what was first reported by the Raptors it doesn't look like there was any contact in practice. Apparently (straight from Vince), his right knee just went in practice.Which makes me wonder even more about MrGrinch33's theory.
TheBob

Previous

Return to NBA & Basketball