Wang Zhizhi

Like real basketball, as well as basketball video games? Talk about the NBA, NCAA, and other professional and amateur basketball leagues here.

Wang Zhizhi

Postby Chris Ma on Tue Dec 03, 2002 2:32 am

Yes, I am talking about Wang Zhizhi, another chinese center in the NBA.

in recent weeks, Yao was certainly the attention of everyone because he's improving all the time. 30 points, 16 rebounds..........

as a chinese, i am very happy with that. but at the same time, i am worried about Wang. matter of fact, i like Wang more than Yao, because in my view, Wang is better than Yao.

when they both played in the Chinese League, Wang easily beat Yao in points, rebounds and won MVP over Yao....though yao's improved a lot these 2 years, I still think Wang is better....he can shoot the three, play D, block shots, rebound......u name it.

he's just too unlucky this year, he joined Clippers because he thought he would have more mins, but he's been sitting on the bench for a few games......if he stays in dallas, i am sure he will get more and more mins because Dallas got so much 'garbage time' this season....

anyway, i want to know does anyone care about Wang?
Chris Ma

Re: Wang Zhizhi

Postby Rens on Tue Dec 03, 2002 2:57 am

mahokee wrote:Yes, I am talking about Wang Zhizhi, another chinese center in the NBA.

in recent weeks, Yao was certainly the attention of everyone because he's improving all the time. 30 points, 16 rebounds..........

as a chinese, i am very happy with that. but at the same time, i am worried about Wang. matter of fact, i like Wang more than Yao, because in my view, Wang is better than Yao.

when they both played in the Chinese League, Wang easily beat Yao in points, rebounds and won MVP over Yao....though yao's improved a lot these 2 years, I still think Wang is better....he can shoot the three, play D, block shots, rebound......u name it.

Wang is 3 years older, when he won those MVP titles over Ming, Ming was still developing.

mahokee wrote:he's just too unlucky this year, he joined Clippers because he thought he would have more mins, but he's been sitting on the bench for a few games......if he stays in dallas, i am sure he will get more and more mins because Dallas got so much 'garbage time' this season....

He'd be starting if he was so much better than Ming.

mahokee wrote:anyway, i want to know does anyone care about Wang?

Well, he was almost on the Raptors but the Raptors decided to trade their first round pick along with Yogi for Lamond Murray, Zhizhi is a decent player but he's not that great...
Rens

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Postby MC Hao on Tue Dec 03, 2002 6:30 am

It's just a matter of time before Wang puts up good numbers.
MC Hao

Return to NBA & Basketball