Chris Bosh still not ruling out return

Like real basketball, as well as basketball video games? Talk about the NBA, NCAA, and other professional and amateur basketball leagues here.

Chris Bosh still not ruling out return

Postby Andrew on Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:38 pm

As per this report.

Bosh would need to sign with a team by March 1 to participate in the playoffs. Bosh said he wants to join a "winning situation" and listed the Houston Rockets, Golden State Warriors and Toronto Raptors as his top three destinations.

There are concerns Bosh could re-aggravate his blood clots by returning to the league. Bosh said he's understands those concerns and he would not put himself in life-threatening danger.

"I'm not going to be in a position where I'm risking my life," Bosh said on First Take. "So if I ever get back on the court like that and people are worried, it's not going to be a life-risking situation."

No doubt his situation is tough to accept since he's not going out on his own terms, but the fact that no doctors are willing to clear him is surely is a clear sign that it shouldn't happen, and likely won't. It's a shame, but it doesn't seem to be worth the risk, and I doubt any team is going to let him take it.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Chris Bosh still not ruling out return

Postby NovU on Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:56 am

It'd be cool to see him in either Rockets or Warriors uniform and see what he can do in the playoffs.

Oh boi, i miss heat days with big 3. seems so long ago
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Enjoy! <3 Jao
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?

Postby Jackal on Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:08 am

Why you want to dead CB? Why?

I'm sure he's ready to go but which team will be willing to risk his life? Is it really worth it man?
Jackal

Postby Murat on Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:54 am

from reddit

And "highest bidder" isn't referring to cash, but instead responsibility of the mans life.
Murat
Contributor
Contributor

Return to NBA & Basketball