Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Like real basketball, as well as basketball video games? Talk about the NBA, NCAA, and other professional and amateur basketball leagues here.

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:26 am

NovU wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:So why is this happening? my frustration is the constant "we don't go backwards with this stuff", the constant talk about advancements to how players eat, the medicine they take, the amount of rest they get, the amount of games they play, etc. I don't see the results, I see a lot of injuries, and it has begun that way this year as well.

What result are you asking for? Result is they are prepared better to compete in modern era bball and benefit from modern era training/rehab tech with accumulated data. players still get injured more because of the way games are played today and how more players push themselves over the limit now days due to the competition asking for it. Why is this not obvious to you?

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/acl- ... t-no-more/


Players do not push themselves more because of the competition. That is ridiculous, games were ultra intense in the 90s. Same with the first statement. The games are played with less contact and more outside shooting, so that statement doesn't make sense either. I disagree entirely with both of those statements.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:35 am

shadowgrin wrote:I'm with Jao on this one, fuck the home crowd, the away team and its star players don't owe them shit.

If Celtics fans want to see transcendent player future HoF Lonzo Ball then go to LA, they have 41 chances to do it within 6 months.


So do you think that ticket prices against those teams should be jacked up the way they are? Or that ticket prices should remain mostly neutral against any team?

Fuck the fans is a good one, considering without the fans the league doesn't exist. Would you like no NBA to exist?
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby shadowgrin on Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:36 pm

I was referring to teams resting their players in away games, my post or the one I'm agreeing to said nothing about ticket prices.
Now fuck off if you can't comprehend that, I'm in no mood to engage in an idiotic discussion with you considering you can't even answer one simple question from a past discussion or your idea of discussion is playing the victim card and resorting to insults when you can't answer a question, had enough of that shit from retards in the past. I'll keep replying "fuck off" every time you bother to address any of my posts again.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer
 
Posts: 22752
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 6:21 am
Location: In your mind

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:42 pm

shadowgrin wrote:I was referring to teams resting their players in away games, my post or the one I'm agreeing to said nothing about ticket prices.
Now fuck off if you can't comprehend that, I'm in no mood to engage in an idiotic discussion with you considering you can't even answer one simple question from a past discussion or your idea of discussion is playing the victim card and resorting to insults when you can't answer a question, had enough of that shit from retards in the past. I'll keep replying "fuck off" every time you bother to address any of my posts again.


The ticket prices was a question, I didn't say you agreed with the ticket prices. Geesh, sensitive much?

What a pleasant fellow.

The pleasant legend lives on.
Last edited by Dee4Three on Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby shadowgrin on Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:44 pm

Dee4Three wrote:What a pleasant fellow.

The pleasant legend lives on.

Fuck off.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer
 
Posts: 22752
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 6:21 am
Location: In your mind

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:44 pm

shadowgrin wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:What a pleasant fellow.

The pleasant legend lives on.

Fuck off.


Legendary.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby shadowgrin on Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:46 pm

Fuck off.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer
 
Posts: 22752
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 6:21 am
Location: In your mind

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:18 pm

Anybody else want to continue the discussion about ticket prices, injuries, etc?

No worries if not.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby NovU on Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:16 pm

Dee4Three wrote:Players do not push themselves more because of the competition. That is ridiculous, games were ultra intense in the 90s. Same with the first statement. The games are played with less contact and more outside shooting, so that statement doesn't make sense either. I disagree entirely with both of those statements.

lol, dejavu. So you are being a butthurt and created this whole new thread just so you can say this piece again. When none of folks agreed to your view that 90s and 80s were far superior in every way possible, it bothered you so much, you created this thread so you could lure people into practically same shitty discussion with you just being moronic at every turn with absolute dead logic. Hell yeah! You are still saying same shit in different thread, lol. Still NO, I dont agree, I am sure no one does again. Now please...


Fuck off.
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Image
Enjoy! <3 Jao
User avatar
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?
 
Posts: 10915
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:50 pm

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:26 pm

NovU wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:Players do not push themselves more because of the competition. That is ridiculous, games were ultra intense in the 90s. Same with the first statement. The games are played with less contact and more outside shooting, so that statement doesn't make sense either. I disagree entirely with both of those statements.

lol, dejavu. So you are being a butthurt and created this whole new thread just so you can say this piece again. When none of folks agreed to your view that 90s and 80s were far superior in every way possible, it bothered you so much, you created this thread so you could lure people into practically same shitty discussion with you just being moronic at every turn with absolute dead logic. Hell yeah! You are still saying same shit in different thread, lol. Still NO, I dont agree, I am sure no one does again. Now please...


Fuck off.


Ahh yes, the lies continue. I did not create this thread.

And, I never said the 80's and 90's were far superior in every way, in fact I said the ball handling is absolutely better today. Lie #2. LIE #3 was stating I changed my stance on the Celtics.

Using "butthurt" makes you sound like a child, I can only imagine how you talk in real life.

And the "fuck off" mantra by the band of brothers is just a way for you know it alls to skip out on a conversation. So every time you use it, I laugh a little.

Anymore lies NovU? You are on a roll here.

I came in here to talk about injuries, ticket prices, resting players, etc.

I was told that they must know more about the injuries than I do because I am not in the profession, therefore I shouldn't question it. So that was something I contested (rightly so), and I also contested the advancements language in hope I would receive some data or results that show said advancements. Perfectly acceptable areas to contest. My question to shadowgrin about the fans mattering was perfectly legit, because he stated "Fuck the home crowd", and the "away team doesn't owe them shit". My question for those who think that way is, if the game is global, the big sponsors are global, and the fans are what keep the league alive and pay the players paychecks by supporting the product, how is "Fuck the home crowd", or Jao's stance, acceptable or make any sense?

I'd love to just stay on topic if you folks would like. Or, if not, we don't have to talk about it at all. But don't lie to make your stance stronger. I'm good with bowing out of this one.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby NovU on Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:52 pm

The topic was done and dead. Haven't we discussed about this awhile back? Why would you want further disagreement to your nonsensical claims? Is just beyond my understanding.

Make your say and leave it at that. You seem to have issues people disagreeing to your views.

My issue here was you damn spinning around the topic to repeat saying what you said before. Quit doing this, buddy. It don't help your cause, at all. I am telling you this for your own sake. ;)
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Image
Enjoy! <3 Jao
User avatar
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?
 
Posts: 10915
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:50 pm

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:59 pm

NovU wrote:The topic was done and dead. Haven't we discussed about this awhile back? Why would you want further disagreement to your nonsensical claims? Is just beyond my understanding.

Make your say and leave it at that. You seem to have issues people disagreeing to your views.

My issue here was you damn spinning around the topic to repeat saying what you said before. Quit doing this, buddy. It don't help your cause, at all. I am telling you this for your own sake. ;)


Quit telling lies to strengthen your stance, you will be caught in them by someone who is paying attention. You know, I'm only telling you this for your own sake :)

And that is the point of a discussion and debate. If someone says something that you may not agree with, you discuss your point of view and look for a back and forth that gives clarity to the discussion. You considered this discussion dead, I did not. We were talking about multiple things (outlined above), that I believe were important topics to discuss, and I still do. The injuries and fan importance are two very important topics.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby SoF'nAwesome on Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:53 am

How does one lie in the internet? Wouldn't that be easily caught by just checking a previous comment in the thread? :lol:
User avatar
SoF'nAwesome
MVP
 
Posts: 1982
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:30 pm

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:02 am

SoF'nAwesome wrote:How does one lie in the internet? Wouldn't that be easily caught by just checking a previous comment in the thread? :lol:


It happens because either the person making the fib or fibs didn't read the entirety of the posts they are commenting on, or missed posts, or chose only a part of the posts to pay attention to. Or, they believe it will strengthen a stance and maybe the party commenting won't notice, or.. they are just flying off the handle without thinking first.

A lot of reasons to why one would lie on the internet.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby NovU on Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:13 am

Dee4Three wrote:You considered this discussion dead, I did not.

Everyone did, until you brought it up again in this thread. Seems to me you're upset for not being agreed last time.

Dee4Three wrote:We were talking about multiple things (outlined above), that I believe were important topics to discuss, and I still do. The injuries and fan importance are two very important topics.

You have no logic neither sound points but just randomly saying things that do not have any relevancy to our universe. Issue here really is simple. Say your piece and quit crying like a bitch because you are not agreed. Bigger problem here is you say shits that are so stupid it's really tough to agree or see the point. You question about injuries happening to more players, there are obvious conceivable reasons yet you refuse to read any of it. This would be ok if you have any solid counter point but all you do is go out on people with "OH, I don't see that, why?" attitude. Rather I want you to make a point rather than challenging people.
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Image
Enjoy! <3 Jao
User avatar
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?
 
Posts: 10915
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:50 pm

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:22 am

Novu, still ignoring the fact that he makes shit up as he goes along, and lies.

I use plenty of my own points in discussions, and a back and forth is part of a discussion.

Oh, and things like my disagreement with Jao about how all teams/organizations and the league should care about the players who are put out there for the fans, because without the fans the league doesn't exist, that absolutely is relevant in this "universe" as you put it. So are the injuries that have been taking place over the last few years, the sheer number of them, that's also relevant in this "universe". Those are the topics I was going over.

And btw, the "why" is a major part of a discussion, a debate. It's where we come up with resources to backup our points, or to strengthen them. It's the attempt at understanding an important issue. The why's are absolutely a major part of discussion and debates in general.

Let's move on. This is getting ridiculous.

I'm not participating in it anymore.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby Stress Fracture on Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:00 am

If you want to see advancements you just have to look at the Phoenix Suns.

So you say ligament tears can be easily avoided just because of medicinal advancements? One athlete may still get one with just a bad fall.

Stop being stuck in the 90s and with your hurr durr stop pampering players hurr durr shit.
benji wrote:LeBron is such a choker. And people were talking about him as an all-time great. As having possibly surpassed Kobe. What a joke.

velvet bliss wrote:Andrew, you the real MVP.

Andrew wrote:He who flops and flails to the Finals and a title, flops and flails best.
User avatar
Stress Fracture
In James I Trust
 
Posts: 2893
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:03 pm
Location: Yao's ankles, feet

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby Dee4Three on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:56 am

Stress Fracture wrote:If you want to see advancements you just have to look at the Phoenix Suns.

So you say ligament tears can be easily avoided just because of medicinal advancements? One athlete may still get one with just a bad fall.

Stop being stuck in the 90s and with your hurr durr stop pampering players hurr durr shit.


That's not what it is at all.

Using "hurr durr" twice in one sentence was garbage. Not once did I say ligament tears could be easily avoided. In regards to serious falls, I didn't mention Gordon Hayward in that mix of players because that fall was 1 in 100,000 falls probably. I'm talking about the sheer number of injuries, and so many taking place even in the first week of the season. Also, we are seeing these injuries happen, they are not just fake reported injuries to give players rest.

The fact that injury numbers have gone up, while minutes have gone down, is my contest.

The only person you make look stupid when you go "hurr durr" is yourself by the way.

You guys have to get off the "stuck in the 90's" stuff. I LOVE the NBA in the early, mid and late 2000s, and clearly still enjoy it now. That doesn't mean that i don't think the players are pampered, and that I don't think injuries are happening too frequent, etc. I could say the same for you guys that you are biased towards the now NBA, but have I thrown that out at you? No.. because that's not the way to go about things.

"Oh you think this player is better because you like older basketball more", no... here are the reasons I like this player better. "You are saying players are getting injured more because you are stuck in the 90s", no, I provided a link that showed the spike in injuries from the early 90's til now, and I wanted to discuss why there was like a 100% increase in them in some years, and wanted to see if there was more data out there that showed something different. And, I wanted to call out the fact that just because we are in 2017, removed 25 years from some of what I am discussing, doesn't mean that now practices are actually better. Setbacks happen, and not all attempts at advancement are successful.

Kobe and Pierce both have made it known that they consider the NBA now spoiled, and pampered, not enough tough players, and they just retired recently. Barkley and others have said the same thing. Are Kobe and Pierce somehow "stuck in the 90's" as well? No. If you were sitting in front of one of them would you go "hurr durr" for calling the now NBA more pampered and less tough? Yeah right... of course you wouldnt. The stuck in the 90s or stuck in the past mantra is used so often just because it's a way to call someone's POV biased, seldom does it ever come with any facts.

Just like me being bent out of shape that Ray Allen, Paul Pierce, and Reggie Miller are in the new NBA top 50, and Clyde Drexler was removed. I live an hour outside of Boston, and am a huge Celtics fan. I love Pierce and Allen (Well, Allen is a tough one), but when I saw they were on that list and Drexler wasnt, I was furious. So wait.. the people calling me biased towards the Celtics (which I havn't shown) will just stay silent while I make my claim on Drexler because it doesn't suit the "Biased towards the Celtics" mantra. Miller and Allen were better shooters than Drexler, but he was better at literally everything else. I have stated that A LOT of players in the now NBA would be successful in any decade, but we will stay silent on that because it doesn't suit the "He's biased towards the 90s" garbage.

You guys can't seem to see the big picture in this discussion or others, because you are so quick to label. Let's look at the big picture of the topics we go over.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby air gordon on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:46 am

In regards to lottery reform, can't happen sooner. Phoenix is an embarrassment
During opening introductions, Jordan Bell made curious gestures with his hands, which he admitted after the game were meant to symbolize rubbing money together. "I wanted to see how cash considerations was doing over there," Bell said.
User avatar
air gordon
 
Posts: 7240
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 4:06 pm
Location: windy city

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby shadowgrin on Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:45 pm

Says the Bulls fan.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer
 
Posts: 22752
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 6:21 am
Location: In your mind

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby air gordon on Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:35 am

touche

bulls havent been losing a game by 60... yet :proud:
During opening introductions, Jordan Bell made curious gestures with his hands, which he admitted after the game were meant to symbolize rubbing money together. "I wanted to see how cash considerations was doing over there," Bell said.
User avatar
air gordon
 
Posts: 7240
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 4:06 pm
Location: windy city

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby NovU on Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:35 am

Dee4Three wrote:That's not what it is at all.

Using "hurr durr" twice in one sentence was garbage. Not once did I say ligament tears could be easily avoided. In regards to serious falls, I didn't mention Gordon Hayward in that mix of players because that fall was 1 in 100,000 falls probably. I'm talking about the sheer number of injuries, and so many taking place even in the first week of the season. Also, we are seeing these injuries happen, they are not just fake reported injuries to give players rest.

The fact that injury numbers have gone up, while minutes have gone down, is my contest.

The only person you make look stupid when you go "hurr durr" is yourself by the way.

You guys have to get off the "stuck in the 90's" stuff. I LOVE the NBA in the early, mid and late 2000s, and clearly still enjoy it now. That doesn't mean that i don't think the players are pampered, and that I don't think injuries are happening too frequent, etc. I could say the same for you guys that you are biased towards the now NBA, but have I thrown that out at you? No.. because that's not the way to go about things.

"Oh you think this player is better because you like older basketball more", no... here are the reasons I like this player better. "You are saying players are getting injured more because you are stuck in the 90s", no, I provided a link that showed the spike in injuries from the early 90's til now, and I wanted to discuss why there was like a 100% increase in them in some years, and wanted to see if there was more data out there that showed something different. And, I wanted to call out the fact that just because we are in 2017, removed 25 years from some of what I am discussing, doesn't mean that now practices are actually better. Setbacks happen, and not all attempts at advancement are successful.

Kobe and Pierce both have made it known that they consider the NBA now spoiled, and pampered, not enough tough players, and they just retired recently. Barkley and others have said the same thing. Are Kobe and Pierce somehow "stuck in the 90's" as well? No. If you were sitting in front of one of them would you go "hurr durr" for calling the now NBA more pampered and less tough? Yeah right... of course you wouldnt. The stuck in the 90s or stuck in the past mantra is used so often just because it's a way to call someone's POV biased, seldom does it ever come with any facts.

Just like me being bent out of shape that Ray Allen, Paul Pierce, and Reggie Miller are in the new NBA top 50, and Clyde Drexler was removed. I live an hour outside of Boston, and am a huge Celtics fan. I love Pierce and Allen (Well, Allen is a tough one), but when I saw they were on that list and Drexler wasnt, I was furious. So wait.. the people calling me biased towards the Celtics (which I havn't shown) will just stay silent while I make my claim on Drexler because it doesn't suit the "Biased towards the Celtics" mantra. Miller and Allen were better shooters than Drexler, but he was better at literally everything else. I have stated that A LOT of players in the now NBA would be successful in any decade, but we will stay silent on that because it doesn't suit the "He's biased towards the 90s" garbage.

You guys can't seem to see the big picture in this discussion or others, because you are so quick to label. Let's look at the big picture of the topics we go over.

What are you even saying?

Just shut up and tell us why minutes gone down and injuries went up already. While you are at it, tell us how modern advancements/science doesn't help athletes and past way is better.
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Image
Enjoy! <3 Jao
User avatar
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?
 
Posts: 10915
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:50 pm

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:38 am

NovU, I've been done with you for a few days now.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby air gordon on Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:47 am

ok we get it. get a room already
During opening introductions, Jordan Bell made curious gestures with his hands, which he admitted after the game were meant to symbolize rubbing money together. "I wanted to see how cash considerations was doing over there," Bell said.
User avatar
air gordon
 
Posts: 7240
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 4:06 pm
Location: windy city

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby NovU on Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:00 am

No you slimy shitface, don't you dodge the question again.

Tell us in your own words/opinion.

1) why minutes gone down and injuries went up
2) modern advancements/science (= or <) past shit



No fucking dicking around. You literally pissed on every person's opinion with 1000s words of nothing/no point. Please... for fucks sake, do IT.
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Image
Enjoy! <3 Jao
User avatar
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?
 
Posts: 10915
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:50 pm

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:04 am

I already stated my case. Slimy Shitface? Fucking dickhead? you can do better.

I was asking why we were having so many injuries, that was the question. If we have so many advancements, why the rise in injuries with less minutes? That was my contest. I said I don't know why this is happening, but that I am sick of hearing all the advancements talk and not seeing the results. Seeing that players (Some top players) can't even make it through the first week or two of the season without going down, the sheer number of injuries is staggering. I mentioned that I don't see the results, and someone mentioned advancements in how they handle workload (In more words than that, but that was the gist of it). So I contested that, because I am not seeing players get injured less because of it. As I stated, look how many players have gone down in just the first couple weeks of the season?. But, you don't seem to read all the posts, or you choose which parts to pay attention to. So clearly that is where there can be a disconnect.

Anything else you don't understand, or would you like the lie some more? You are very good at that. Oh, you can calm down, everything will be okay... I promise :D
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby NovU on Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:15 am

So you are contesting a topic you have no clue about. Hence dodging to offer your own answer but dicking around any answers offered in 1000 words of essay/nothing due to your ego issues of 90s.

Very well. I was hoping this is the last time you doing this hassle on this very pointless topic but I suspect you will bring this up and dick around again in the future with 1000s words of contest or whatever just to protect your view of 90 era excellence in science and players physique.
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Image
Enjoy! <3 Jao
User avatar
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?
 
Posts: 10915
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:50 pm

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:21 am

You came into it my friend, you didn't have to.

And again with the ego issues of the 90s, even though that has nothing to do with this, and clearly you are not paying attention to anything that is said because you have a one track mind.

NovU, would you say that the number of injuries to players who havn't even logged 100 regular season minutes are alarming?

Would you say that the sheer number of injuries is concerning over the first couple weeks of the NBA season?

Would you state that you are surprised by the number considering we are in 2017 and supposedly we have some of the best athletes in the world participating in the NBA?

Would you also state that if injuries have gone up, while minutes have gone down, that you would want to understand why that is happening?

If someone told you "big picture" that players were getting injured more often than 15 years ago, would you question what techniques trainers/teams/coaches/medical staff are using now? And maybe question if what was used in the past may have worked better?

You gave this insight here:

What result are you asking for? Result is they are prepared better to compete in modern era bball and benefit from modern era training/rehab tech with accumulated data. players still get injured more because of the way games are played today and how more players push themselves over the limit now days due to the competition asking for it. Why is this not obvious to you?


I adamantly disagreed about the competition being more, and the players pushing themselves harder. It is far from "Obvious" to me. I am not seeing how they are better prepared..better prepared to get injured?

If you didn't have any of those questions, or didn't have any answers or anything relevant to say in regards to those questions or this topic (I don't count that statement)... why are you in here commenting? Just to be annoying? If that's the case, you succeeded.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby NovU on Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:40 am

Wouldn't you be baffled too when some genius with no clue to the topic shits on every person's answers with 1000s words of essay but couldn't offer even bits of his own answer because no clue.
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Image
Enjoy! <3 Jao
User avatar
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?
 
Posts: 10915
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:50 pm

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:42 am

NovU.... that's the point... I'm trying to figure it out. And at the damn time, stating that I am sick of hearing about advancements and not seeing the results.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:48 am

You are getting yourself all worked up about a topic you don't even care about... want to make sense of that for me?
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby NovU on Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:57 am

Not all advancements are not to prevent injury but to elevate player's physique, and for rehab purpose, allowing players to play max to their physique and rejuvenate faster. Best prevention obviously is to control yourself, playing within limit, etc. Like out of shape average Joe wouldn't get injured in playing daily basketball at local court. Is this not obvious?

When someone claims to be a NO CLUE at the topic but has 1000s words of countering wisdom to every answers provided, the guy's either an idiot or troll.
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Image
Enjoy! <3 Jao
User avatar
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?
 
Posts: 10915
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:50 pm

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:10 am

So would you say the problem is that players don't play smart? That the number of players not playing smart has increased? Would that be your guess to why the injury numbers are higher?

So a better physique, more rest, less minutes, doesn't really matter because the injuries are caused by not playing smart? So you would say that is why injuries have increased?

Do you believe that it's possible that players are resting to much? Or not playing enough in general? Do you believe that it's possible that they are resting to the point of not being fully ready for the 5 on 5 on court action? As in, players bodies are not warmed up, or adjusted to the speed of the game?

Just asking you if you think that's a possibility.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby NovU on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:33 am

Saying playing not smart is entire cause for injury is extremely stupid and narrow visioned, derogating any hard works put in.

It obviously involves more factors, not sure why this isn't obvious to you. Basketball is a job to those guys, a profession that provides meals to their family. Whatever they must do for better chance at getting into, or survive in the league, players need to do it, especially with (1) increased number of basketball playing population, (2) increased number of structured leagues from young age to older gen. Resources such as hoops to information all became widely available compared to the past. Increased competition means people trying to get into their best form possible by any means necessary, which includes diet, training facility, etc. Players that do it less, are at less chance at making it. Level of competition ask for it, not because today's people are stupid and dumb, they don't play smart. Where you got that idea is beyond me but whatever.

As Shumpert said in interview, style of basketball played is different. That adds to more chance at injury. It's obvious(only idiots can't see). Athletic guys playing while pushing themselves obviously means more chance at serious injury, takes longer time to get back to their original best shape too.

One great example is impact making rookies have become rare and rarer despite going through various level of systematic competition(ie. AAU) and training from early age. Takes more time to develop now. A lot of it due to physique readiness. Not because rookies are idiots now days. When was the last time rookie playing significant part in taking a team to the Finals, or let alone great playoffs run. Seems forever.

Obvious not?
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Image
Enjoy! <3 Jao
User avatar
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?
 
Posts: 10915
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:50 pm

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:46 am

So atheltic guys playing and pushing themselves didn't happen when injury numbers were down? You bring up Shumpert, I'll bring up the comments from Kobe and Pierce about todays generation of players.

I'll ask again, do you think it's possible that the players are resting too much and not playing enough? Do you think that could cause more injuries because the players bodies are not warmed up or fully ready for the 5 on 5 intensity of the NBA?

Do you think that some rookies also havn't been able to come in and make an immediate impact because frankly they just are not good enough? Or don't have to heart to push it to the limit?

We are now having a discussion. No need to call names. My personal opinion is that many players getting injured so early in the season, and players injuries being up in general, may have to do with players not being fully prepared physically when the 5 on 5 action starts. No matter how buff or in shape someone looks, it doesn't mean a thing if the body isn't ready to go once the game starts. It's possible that this could play a factor in the injury spike.

I am not saying no advancements have taken place, and they may have in some areas, but I struggle to find a solid reason why injuries have gone up so much, with many many players not even making it through the first week of games.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby air gordon on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:55 am

caspi was hurt because he slipped on a sweat spot on the floor.

NovU wrote: Not because rookies are idiots now days. When was the last time rookie playing significant part in taking a team to the Finals, or let alone great playoffs run. Seems forever.

i agree here but Mccaw was playing some important minutes in the finals last year. off the top my head Rondo's rookie year he was starting along with the big 3.
During opening introductions, Jordan Bell made curious gestures with his hands, which he admitted after the game were meant to symbolize rubbing money together. "I wanted to see how cash considerations was doing over there," Bell said.
User avatar
air gordon
 
Posts: 7240
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 4:06 pm
Location: windy city

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:57 am

air gordon wrote:caspi was hurt because he slipped on a wet spot on the floor


Clearly advancements have not happened to prevent wet spots on the floor.

I am not seeing the results.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby NovU on Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:05 am

Try avoiding asking 100 of stupid questions, it's really hard to see your points in those questions anyways. Rather provide where your disagreement is. Seriously who enjoys that shit anyways.

Dee4Three wrote:We are now having a discussion. No need to call names. My personal opinion is that many players getting injured so early in the season, and players injuries being up in general, may have to do with players not being fully prepared physically when the 5 on 5 action starts. No matter how buff or in shape someone looks, it doesn't mean a thing if the body isn't ready to go once the game starts. It's possible that this could play a factor in the injury spike.

See? How hard was that. The very reason why you think players get injured more. Why all the fucking stupid fuck up leading up to this? COME ON SON, DON'T FUCKING PLAY THIS STUPID TIRESOME GAME WITH PEOPLE NEXT TIME

Not obvious?

Exactly son. Players push themselves over their limit that their body can't take it. But they do it because they believe it gives them better chance at making it in this league. D-Leaguers do it, high schoolers do it, overseas players do it. Perhaps level of competition ask for it. One guy is gifted as fuck and you are not. Would you not access any tools/info necessary in order to compete at his level? Run harder, jump harder, challenge harder, train harder? Being in great shape allows you to do stuff you are not normally supposed to do and it often leads to big injury, son.

Dee4Three wrote:I am not saying no advancements have taken place, and they may have in some areas, but I struggle to find a solid reason why injuries have gone up so much, with many many players not even making it through the first week of games.

First week injuries are not uncommon with players trying to return from playing form at high level competition. Injuries have gone up gradually over decades, this is not a last few years thing.
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Image
Enjoy! <3 Jao
User avatar
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?
 
Posts: 10915
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:50 pm

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:35 am

I had another response, but you know what? Fair enough.

I see where you are coming from, but I don't necessarily agree with it (especially the competition being more, or the players working harder). But, it's your stance and that's fine.

Hopefully more players don't go down this year, especially this early on. Anthony Davis went down last night in the first 5 minutes. He's listed as day to day, but it's the same injured knee from 2012 and 2015.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby NovU on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:49 pm

Well, I just agreed with you. Players are not ready for level of competition physically despite buffed up or athleticism.

There is no doubt players work crazy hard. That is not to take away from ex players working hard. That is besides the point.

Also I said competition ask for such work(advancedment, diet, etc). I didnt say competition is more this time around.

This is why its quite easy to read ur position and agenda even tho u hide it. U wouldnt give credits due to protect ex players vs current gen. I will leave it at that.
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Image
Enjoy! <3 Jao
User avatar
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?
 
Posts: 10915
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:50 pm

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:06 pm

No NovU, I don't have an agenda, I'm not hiding anything, stop being paranoid.

This is what you said above

"how more players push themselves over the limit now days due to the competition asking for it"

That's saying that players push themselves harder now, because the competition is tougher. Correct me if I am wrong? You just said above that you didn't say the competition was tougher. And do you really think they are pushing harder nowadays than they did years back? And do you really think that is also what's causing more injuries? Those were your words.


Again, we disagree on a few things. And that is fine.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby NovU on Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:13 pm

Fine. Let's compare that to your very simple and stupid opinion.

You said "not being fully prepared physically" so injuries happen more despite shit load of workouts and training which most of players do today. Knowing your complex issues, this practically is a cheap shot at current gen players/today's basketball. How do you prepare for the season so you're in top shape to compete while preventing injuries? Are current gen so stupid as you claim that they beef up for no reason? LoL, cmon son. Here's the issue: Basically what you say is that ex-players prepared better physically so injuries happened less. Second issue: Do you seriously believe modern ways Workouts/Training does NOT translate to improved performance? That they're absolutely doing nothing positive?

Biggest problem you have is your claim is entirely based on assumptions with no proof at all. It's a series of wild claims. Lie after lie after lie. I don't think you even believe that yourself.


Also note, "not being fully prepared physically", how do you do this? Players work out/train their ass off to be in their top shape. If you EVER systematically trained your body, you'd know body fat/muscle matter A LOT in sports performance. How do you prepare physically more than that?
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Image
Enjoy! <3 Jao
User avatar
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?
 
Posts: 10915
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:50 pm

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:55 pm

Im saying its possible that they played more, rested less, and it's possible that they were more prepared for the on court action. Yours is a guess as well.

I didn't say that the players got buff and disregarded everything else, I said that just because players get buff or look In shape doesn't mean they are ready for the 5 on 5 action. I completely stand by that 100%.

The son stuff, really? Do you talk like that to people in real life? Do you "son" people? Jesus.

And you took a shot at past basketball with your comments that I pointed out. So... you are accusing me but you are doing the same thing. By the way, my contest is because of the actual injury numbers compared to that time period, I'm not just flying off the handle or doing it because AH HA... 90s!!!! I'm contesting based on the graph on that article I shared. Also because of the number of injuries this early in the season. By the way, i completely disagree with your comment that this is common early in the season, this many players going down as a result of on court action in 2 weeks? Not even logging 100 minutes? I don't remember it even being this many injuries in the past few seasons this early.

By the way, you tall about 1000 words without saying anything. Have you seen your posta, half of your posts are filled with name calling and attacks, half of your posts sound like an angry kid. And I know you are not a kid.

You are a very strange dude to have a conversation with, an aggressive yet flying off the handle approach where you don't fully take in the material that you are commenting on, which makes you continually lash out and have to defend yourself or ignore that fact that you yell out lies.

Get over yourself.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby NovU on Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:42 pm

"I'm saying I'm saying I'm saying" There's a reason why you use that line so much because you fail to even convince even yourself that you need to keep defending yourself with even more sorry ass excuses to justify your existence in bball discussion.

"So players are not fully prepared physically for 5 on 5." That has been your only suggested point while pretending to top every other opinions with absolute nonsense, including the ones in linked article(w/ graph) of yours. If you seriously believe you convincingly countered any points/answer offered here or the ones from article of yours... ugh. :facepalm2:

Very well, carry on then.
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Image
Enjoy! <3 Jao
User avatar
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?
 
Posts: 10915
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:50 pm

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:56 pm

I disagree that it's nonsense, and we both have different opinions on the matter.

And yes, we can carry on.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby air gordon on Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:45 am

lmao. let's see if there is carrying on. everyone first get in another say then really carry on lol
During opening introductions, Jordan Bell made curious gestures with his hands, which he admitted after the game were meant to symbolize rubbing money together. "I wanted to see how cash considerations was doing over there," Bell said.
User avatar
air gordon
 
Posts: 7240
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 4:06 pm
Location: windy city

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:14 am

air gordon wrote:lmao. let's see if there is carrying on. everyone first get in another say then really carry on lol


Stop instigating.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:14 am

air gordon wrote:lmao. let's see if there is carrying on. everyone first get in another say then really carry on lol


Stop instigating.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby air gordon on Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:12 am

i meant it with good intentions. now if you guys want to continue to rehash the discussion that doesn't go anywhere, by all means. misery does like company

and do not double post ;)
During opening introductions, Jordan Bell made curious gestures with his hands, which he admitted after the game were meant to symbolize rubbing money together. "I wanted to see how cash considerations was doing over there," Bell said.
User avatar
air gordon
 
Posts: 7240
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 4:06 pm
Location: windy city

Re: Lottery Reform, Fines for Resting Healthy Players

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:18 am

Air Gordon, I do double post at times. Agreed, I'll try and stop doing that so often.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Previous

Return to NBA & Basketball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests