Draymond tries to talk shit

Like real basketball, as well as basketball video games? Talk about the NBA, NCAA, and other professional and amateur basketball leagues here.

Draymond tries to talk shit

Postby Kevin on Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:28 pm

Honestly, who would even try to talk shit to mcgregor
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Re: Draymond tries to talk shit

Postby [Q] on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:24 pm

Draymond is so full of himself. Sure, he's a good player on a great team, but he's not as good as he thinks he is.
I wonder how he got one of those. He must've asked CJ for one personally lol

BTW, Floyd's baby mama was texting/fucking CJ Watson and when he found out, he beat her up for it
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:46 pm

I can't stand Draymond, McGregor, or Mayweather, so I have no idea who to cheer for here.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Sauru on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:57 pm

i love how draymond expects people to take him seriously when he cant speak 5 words without saying bro or bruh
Sauru

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:21 pm

For Draymond to be so entitled to just say that the entire Warrior fanbase is backing Floyd even though he is an abusive wife beater just says it all. How you could even support that piece of shit is beyond me, something tells me this might have something to do with race.
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:19 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:For Draymond to be so entitled to just say that the entire Warrior fanbase is backing Floyd even though he is an abusive wife beater just says it all. How you could even support that piece of shit is beyond me, something tells me this might have something to do with race.

That's the way it is now. The entertainment, the celebrity, the excitement overrides anything to do with morals. These guys have the population wrapped around their fingers, Mayweather or McGregor could beat a woman within an inch of her life before the fight, and the fighter would still have a massive backing by the population.

I have people I know on Facebook talking about buying 70 plus inch TV's just for this fight, people are going nuts. I could care less for either of them, I actually feel bad for McGregor in many ways, if you actually watch the way he carries himself. People talk about how confident he is, I think he is extremely insecure and also controlled by others. The way he walks around (That macho, chest out walk) speaks insecurity to me. Mayweather is also insecure, as he has to beat women in order to feel good about himself, or the fact that he has to do it in general.

Draymond Green has some said stupid stuff in the past, so this doesn't surprise me. The back and forth is just for show, and it's boring to me.

We have major issues in this country, and around the world. I'm not going to contribute to watching a woman beater, or a controlled opposition go at it in the ring for a ridiculous amount of money that could be used to help these world issues.

That being said, it makes me sound like a hypocrite because I love the NBA, and the amount of money thrown around in the NBA is insane. However, I feel the NBA, with the amount of players to like/dislike etc, is a bit different. Unfortunately, I just love the game of basketball to much to step away from it.
Last edited by Dee4Three on Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby shadowgrin on Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:33 am

Sauru wrote:i love how draymond expects people to take him seriously when he cant speak 5 words without saying bro or bruh

Celtics fans and their casual racism smh
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby air gordon on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:07 am

I for one am hoping Mayweather gets knocked the f out

Don't care who this other guy is. Just get him

Boxing def has seen its better days
Jump.
Scott Skiles answer to the question on how Eddy Curry can become a better rebounder
air gordon

Postby Sauru on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:07 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:For Draymond to be so entitled to just say that the entire Warrior fanbase is backing Floyd even though he is an abusive wife beater just says it all. How you could even support that piece of shit is beyond me, something tells me this might have something to do with race.

this is 100% about race but this is generally what happens 90% of the time.
Sauru

Postby big-shot-ROB on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:15 am

The United States of America have plenty of things other countries would like to have themselves. This is clearly not on of them. I just can't (under)stand how this reverse-knowledge events get that many fans.

Although I might not be the best suited to talk. Spain's most viewed sports event (after Barça-Madrid) is watching a "torero" play with a bull until it dies. And people cheer for it!
big-shot-ROB
Robert Horry is better than MJ, because everybody knows that 7>6.

Postby jenz on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:40 am

“@thenotoriousmma hahahahaha that number won’t be worn again when I’m finished with it clown!” Green said. “Gold medalist, NBA champ, all star, DPOY etc.!!! Hahahaha stop it boy! Nate Diaz (Bay Area stand up) whooped you in your ring!” - reply by Draymond

It's just embarrasing at this point.
jenz
Too cool for a custom title.

Postby Sauru on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:55 am

to me draymond needs to stop bring the 3rd and 4th option to really have an opinion. the guy is good but get back to me when you are running a team
Sauru

Postby [Q] on Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:51 pm

Andrew wrote:I can't stand Draymond, McGregor, or Mayweather, so I have no idea who to cheer for here.

I agree I hate all 3 of them. If the fight could end in a double KO that would be awesome.

shadowgrin wrote:
Sauru wrote:i love how draymond expects people to take him seriously when he cant speak 5 words without saying bro or bruh

Celtics fans and their casual racism smh

That's Boston for you! Lol
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Kevin on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:07 pm

jenz, I saw this post of him earlier. Tried way too hard to get the last say.... jesus.
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby Andrew on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:12 pm

[Q] wrote:
Andrew wrote:I can't stand Draymond, McGregor, or Mayweather, so I have no idea who to cheer for here.

I agree I hate all 3 of them. If the fight could end in a double KO that would be awesome.

Brock Lesnar interference. All this pre-fight hoopla is very WWE-like, so might as well go ahead and make it a work!

Or set up Lesnar-McGregor in UFC, since Lesnar apparently is looking for at least one more fight.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Kenny on Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:13 pm

One of the better trolling efforts I've seen in a while. There's no way the match itself will live up to the build up it's had so far, but maybe that's just because I find boxing to be a bit lackluster these days... at least in comparison to MMA.
Kenny
Thon Maker's Biggest Fan.
NLSC Team Member

Postby air gordon on Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:29 am

you got that right. boxing is shit for the last perhaps 10 yrs. its a dirty sport and has done nothing to dispel the thinking the fights are fixed.

this fight is an embarrassment to the sport
Jump.
Scott Skiles answer to the question on how Eddy Curry can become a better rebounder
air gordon

Postby NovU on Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:12 pm

Makes me wonder... Would Draymond still be able to talk shit if the Thunder management were actually competent?

Warriors led by Curry/Draymond/Thompson
vs.
OKC with Harden/Westy/KD

People defended Harden trade in the past because they signed Ibaka previous year but still was a turning point and turned out to be one of the stupidest moves in recent history. We could have witnessed two 73 wins teams going at each other. :facepalm2:
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Enjoy! <3 Jao
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?

Postby big-shot-ROB on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:13 pm

NovU wrote:Makes me wonder... Would Draymond still be able to talk shit if the Thunder management were actually competent?

Warriors led by Curry/Draymond/Thompson
vs.
OKC with Harden/Westy/KD

People defended Harden trade in the past because they signed Ibaka previous year but still was a turning point and turned out to be one of the stupidest moves in recent history. We could have witnessed two 73 wins teams going at each other. :facepalm2:

Don't come up with this again. That was a bad move, but it is easy to say it now. They didn't want to go into the luxury tax, Harden showed signs of goodness, but not greatness (he was below 0 in the 2012 NBA Finals), and they had no idea the cap was going to jump again 2 years later. On top of that the Rose new CBA rule made Durant's and Westbrook max go from 25% to 30%, and although the League returned a year after 15M in compensation, the damage was already done.

OKC has got one of the most competent FO of the League, they highly regret that and have shown they have a desire to compete for real when they matched Kanter's offer, lol. But seriously, explain me one other bad move they have done. Am I blind or they just turned Ibaka into freaking Paul George? Presti is up there with Danny Ainge, RC Bufford and Jackson Phil.
big-shot-ROB
Robert Horry is better than MJ, because everybody knows that 7>6.

Postby air gordon on Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:17 am

Big shot brings up some good points there. Plus OKC is a small market team

Ibaka essentially for George. Genius
Jump.
air gordon

Postby Sauru on Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:11 am

this easily falls under the hindsight argument.
Sauru

Postby Andrew on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:46 am

It was also a gamble they could afford to take, given that at the time, they still had Westbrook and Durant. Harden wasn't going to put up the numbers he has since while playing third fiddle to them. Hindsight is definitely 20/20.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby NovU on Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:43 pm

big-shot-ROB wrote:Don't come up with this again. That was a bad move, but it is easy to say it now.

In my defense iirc I said back then it was a great move for the Rockets.

The real issue was the Thunder put themselves in a position where they no more could afford Harden neither please him in any other way. Decision basically came down to keeping Ibaka vs Harden. Paying Ibaka practically ended any chance of keeping Harden. Harden was already putting up superstar numbers in limited role but was to get paid and treated like 4th wheel. Harden declaring he wants a team on his own was a no brainer but ended up buying himself haters while same people were smoking high on Jeremy Lamb.

I been kinda semi-Harden fan in this forum for a long time. I already had tons of idiotic discussions on Harden's defensive ability and how it is not enough to negate his superstar status(likewise for flailing arms, it's a skill) for his other half court performance. Thus I reserve right to say the Thunder's biggest mistake was trading Harden which eventually led to departure of KD. In other universe, perhaps we'd be seeing their dynasty in place of Warriors for multiple ring runs. But ofc, Paul George is there and people are happy. Nice, but not nice enough.
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Enjoy! <3 Jao
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?

Return to NBA & Basketball