Heat won't clear Bosh to return

Like real basketball, as well as basketball video games? Talk about the NBA, NCAA, and other professional and amateur basketball leagues here.

Re: Heat won't clear Bosh to return

Postby Andrew on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:28 am

Agreed, though it doesn't sound like he'll be able to get clearance, so I guess the decision has been taken out of his hands.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby NovU on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:31 am

Not sure if the Raptors are the one that should retire his jersey as he simply played better then. But cultural impact Bosh made as a Heat definitely was bigger I assume.

Yeah, I wish him well and miss him dearly as he was such a big part of one of my all time favorite teams, but wouldn't want to see him trying to make a comeback at risk of health issues. Besides, he's old and have been gone too long. Should take a lot of work and miracle to offer anything valuable as a basketball player in this league. Perhaps try China or big 3 on 3.
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Enjoy! <3 Jao
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?

Postby [Q] on Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:35 am

Would be cool to see him in big3. He'd be a pretty dominant player. Cat mobley is still playing after heart issues, albeit not the same issues
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:05 am

Completely different issues. Mobley suffers from hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (which incidentally is what led to Reggie Lewis' untimely death), whereas Bosh is suffering from constant blood clotting, with the medication used to treat Bosh's condition making it unsafe for him to play in the NBA.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby NovU on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:39 am

At least Bosh had extremely nice career. Michael Dickerson would have been a Drexler, Bryant Reeves was on path to become Olajuwon-Shaq hybrid.
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Enjoy! <3 Jao
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?

Previous

Return to NBA & Basketball