Kevin Garnett Retires

Like real basketball, as well as basketball video games? Talk about the NBA, NCAA, and other professional and amateur basketball leagues here.

Re: Kevin Garnett Retires

Postby Dee4Three on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:04 am

NovU wrote:My frustration stems from you and Sauru's lack of ability to illustrate conceivable evidence to back up your claims. You have pre-made foregone conclusion and have no interests in exploring different views and idea. This ends up as a preaching and shutting down the discussion when constructive debate is very possible. For instance, let's examine your reasons on why I am wrong on KG:

- You are 32 yo and watched him in his days. So he demonstrated the same bad mouthing and antic the whole time.

When the counter facts are:
- cancer patient insult Villanueva
- honey nut cheerios insult to who was having a marital problems
- bitch like behaviour to ray allen
- saying should have ditched Wolves a loong time ago
- countless on court physical scuffles
I am sure I am missing lots of things here but the list goes on...

Now you see, was I just supposed to take your every word to the heart and believe it? Or is it conceivable your argument was weak and frustrating. You and sauru seem to want me dead and shut down for no possible further discussion. Why couldn't you two just illustrate his same shitty behaviour from the Wolves days? That would have been much easier and nicer but ofc not, you resort to raging and name callings. I don't roll that way, kid.

Now for Wade and Kobe, you are the one with pre-made conclusion and preaching attitude that nothing will change your perception while showing off no evidence to back it up. It's a tough task to change anyone's perception and that won't cut it. Whereas I was just suggesting there are good reasons to explore Kobe and Wade because they are well in same class despite general perception out there Kobe is vastly superior. But it just is inconceivable to you and discussion has to be shut down.

You sir, sound like an angry man. You really have no clue how you sound.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby NovU on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:08 am

I like how the kid evades the discussion and resorts to insult. Proves me further right. :wink:

I think I am done here.
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Enjoy! <3 Jao
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?

Postby Dee4Three on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:09 am

NovU wrote:I like how the kid evades the discussion and resorts to insult. Proves me further right. :wink:

I think I am done here.

See ya.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Sauru on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:25 am

NovU wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:. You and sauru are so fixated upon proving that KG is the same shitty person, ok, fine, Drop it ffs..

all i ever said was you are wrong i was never fixated on proving anything. you were the one who was trying to make some kind of (failed) point. stop projecting it makes you look worse than you already do
Sauru

Previous

Return to NBA & Basketball