Does Kevin Durant Hate America?

Like real basketball, as well as basketball video games? Talk about the NBA, NCAA, and other professional and amateur basketball leagues here.

Re: Does Kevin Durant Hate America?

Postby air gordon on Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:10 am

Novu,
Yeah I suppose. Definitely a move towards guard play in this era. Aside from Bulls and Billups pistons, most teams had a traditional post scorer. Could add in KG CELTS

I thought it was a little weird seeing a big like Terry mills jacking 3's but it's common place now haha

Benji, thanks for the cameo. no need to get so technical lol. I didn't see any genius to the cavs offense. It was more ljames and Irving excellent individual play than scheme

Irvings dagger in game 7 was indefensible/ironically Curry-esque
Jump.
Scott Skiles answer to the question on how Eddy Curry can become a better rebounder
air gordon

Postby ThePointForward on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:18 am

I think Cavs still have a good chance. Warriors gave up their rim protection and signed Durant, so I'd say LeBron's job just got harder, but other than that... Tristan could actually improve against GSW, same goes for Birdman.

Kyrie will still be abusing Curry and overall they'll just have to play 110% defense against them.
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby [Q] on Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:41 am

Don't forget the misspelled tattoo that he has on his body lol
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby ThePointForward on Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:12 pm

I thought he had that fixed?
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby benji on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:23 pm

According to celebrity chef and larger-than-life personality Guy Fieri, he himself may have had a hand in Durant signing with Golden State.

Fieri says: Unfair! [Long pause.] I can say it without being guilty because he's now a Warrior: KD. It's not an easy decision, and should have just as well not said anything. Steph is phenomenal. KD is phenomenal. They both have their uniqueness about them. Maybe I'm in the KD moment now because he's coming to the team. I never...well, I shouldn't say I never thought it would happen. I remember telling his agent during the Playoffs, "I know he's coming up, you've gotta get him to Golden State."

First We Feast: Wait a second—you predicted it would happen?

Fieri says: You can ask his agent, I said it to him during the Playoffs. I even have the text. I said, "It's coming up, I want him, you gotta bring him." And he was laughing—yeah, yeah, yeah—and he blew me off. [Then later on] I was away from my cell phone, out on the boat, and I was able to get a signal. In came a note from my buddy: "KD GS," and I went arghhhhhh! I went and woke up the kids.
benji

Postby [Q] on Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:55 am

Lol fieri is an idiot. Anyone who watched ESPN in the last 3 months would have seen the same speculation on every talk show
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:23 am

In other news, i can say it without being guilty because they're champions now, but it was my powerful jinx that allowed the Cavaliers to come back from the 3-1 deficit.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby ThePointForward on Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:25 pm

ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby Andrew on Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:46 am

Add Rick James to KD's gallery of ink.

Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer