Changing of gap between 2 numbers on a jersey

All issues regarding FshEd and the EA Graphics Editor. This section has been locked as support for EAGE and FshEd has basically been discontinued.

Changing of gap between 2 numbers on a jersey

Postby Capoeira on Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:11 pm

One question: The gap between 2 numbers (for example 15) is too big and I can't reduce it. If I reduce it and save the data, it has no cause in the game. The gap is always too big. Is there any mistake I do?

Capoeira

Re: Changing of gap between 2 numbers on a jersey

Postby Brien on Wed Sep 17, 2003 9:01 am

Capoeira wrote:One question: The gap between 2 numbers (for example 15) is too big and I can't reduce it. If I reduce it and save the data, it has no cause in the game. The gap is always too big. Is there any mistake I do?

Try reducing the width value for "front" and "back".

Apparently, the values for front and back may actually override other values. Test it and report back.
Brien
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Capoeira on Wed Sep 17, 2003 9:52 am

Hm, there is no effect if I reduce the width...and I have calculated this time...
Capoeira

Postby Brien on Wed Sep 17, 2003 4:51 pm

Capoeira wrote:Hm, there is no effect if I reduce the width...and I have calculated this time...

Take the jersey front for example. You are saying that the numbers are 30 wide and the overall front box is 60 wide. The "1" is clearly overlapped with the "5" to get the two numbers that close together. If the "1" is truely 30 wide then something is wrong here.

My point is that two numbers of 30 width, when overlapped, do not equal 60, as your front box is suggesting.
Brien
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Return to FshEd & EA Graphics Editor