Using the Jersey Editor FshEd Plugin

All issues regarding FshEd and the EA Graphics Editor. This section has been locked as support for EAGE and FshEd has basically been discontinued.

Using the Jersey Editor FshEd Plugin

Postby kidd4mvp on Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:34 am

I have a question about using the Jersey Editor Plugin. It's a great tool, but my numbers look fine in the editor, and in the game they look real off-center or too close together so that the digits overlap.

I think maybe I'm not using the "front" and "back" settings properly, but I'm not sure how to use them, or what the Calc button does. What's more important, the "front" setting, or the locations of "front right", "front center" and "front left"? Does it matter where the numbers are placed on the screen? Thanks.
kidd4mvp

Postby Andrew on Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:58 am

If I recall correctly, you have to use the Calc button to correctly position the numbers, front and back.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby kidd4mvp on Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:59 pm

So does that mean I resize the numbers, drag them to where I want, and THEN press calc? And this automatically repositions the "back" and "front" boxes?
kidd4mvp

Postby Andrew on Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:29 pm

I think so. It's been a while since I played around with the Jersey Editor (which was back when I was thinking of making some jersey patches. ;)).
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to FshEd & EA Graphics Editor