Request for a patch

Talk about NBA Live 95-2002 here.

Request for a patch

Postby RICK24BARRY on Tue May 03, 2011 2:06 am

i was thinking of a very cool and rare patch maybe simple.. it will be a cool High Top Fade hair cut the kenny walker used to have and Pippen and Morning when he was a Rookie.. The haircut wich goas up to the air or stand up. Just High Top Fade hair cut it will be cool to put it on Alanso Morning and other player like Glen Rice.. just a little bit 90's feeling.. maybe some of you patch makerscan create something like that.. It will fit those player PERFECT like if someone is creating a 90's patxh thishair cut shouls be used in many other player like example Stace King Scottie Pippen i know Pippen has asimilar hair cut in the game but i am talking about the hair cut should be little bit higher. And many many other players.. Please it is not much i am asking but this will be PERECT 90's style in 2000 game hope you understands what i am saying sorry if my english is bad
RICK24BARRY

Re: Request for a patch

Postby RICK24BARRY on Sat May 07, 2011 11:40 am

no one..
RICK24BARRY

Postby Andrew on Sat May 07, 2011 12:11 pm

There just aren't too many people patching NBA Live 2000 these days (and those who do don't always have the free time for requests). The game is over a decade old.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby RICK24BARRY on Sat May 07, 2011 8:24 pm

dosent matter how old the game is.. if people are patching then thats a big if they can make a patch like that.. maybe this patch isnt hard or maybe it is... it would be cool to see this kind of patch make this kind of haircut.. how do you all do it.. what program ?
RICK24BARRY

Postby Andrew on Mon May 09, 2011 9:57 am

My point is that fewer people play and patch the older games as the years and since the game is over a decade old, those numbers have decreased significantly for NBA Live 2000. That in turn significantly reduces the chances of requests being fulfilled.

There are tutorials in our Wiki on face patching (and a few downloadable ones in our Downloads section) if you wanted to try it yourself. For NBA Live 2000, you'd need the EA Graphics Editor to import and export from the files and image software such as Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or GIMP to modify the face file accordingly. I don't make face patches so that's about as much advice as I can offer, it takes some practice to get faces to look right in-game but the tutorials can point you in the right direction in that regard.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby RICK24BARRY on Wed May 11, 2011 2:04 am

thx might
RICK24BARRY

Return to NBA Live Vintage