I'M OFFICIALLY PISSED AT LIVE 01

Talk about NBA Live 95-2002 here.

I'M OFFICIALLY PISSED AT LIVE 01

Postby jettdaking! on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:14 am

good morning guys. how the hell do you add files that you have downloaded from other patchers. i know how to do roster updates, but this definitely sucks having no sgsm folder or something.

P.S. Pls. forgive me 4 my language bcoz i really wanna try out those new patches but i dont know how

P.S. i would really appreciate if u give me even a small overview on how to do it. TY. more power
"play me like it's chess and i'll smack you with a checkerboard"
-Celph Titled
jettdaking!
R.I.P. Hip-Hop "1987-2005"

Re: I'M OFFICIALLY PISSED AT LIVE 01

Postby Patr1ck on Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:02 am

It's been so long, but I believe you need to put the patch into the xrenplr directory or something. Maybe you have to import it into a VIV file with EAGraph.

And holy crap you are playing an old game.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Andrew on Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:05 am

I believe NBA Live 2001 used a similar method to render/sgsm for custom art but I can't remember the correct path. Otherwise, patches can be installed by importing the files directly into the .vivs, which can be done using the EA Graphics Editor (available in the Downloads section).

Also, your old sig was larger than the allowed limits, if you're going to have a large image (anything pushing the max or at the max) then there's a limit of one. If you wanted to select one of the images you had before, that would be fine.

EDIT: Beaten to it.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby jettdaking! on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:56 pm

Pdub: ty for the info. and im not playing live 01. im just seearching some old cd's and i was wondering if NLSC can upgrade this crappy game. plus im not modding cyberfaces, im modding jerseys. i've already imported the files but it still wont work when im running the game.

Andrew: ty 2 u 2. and i'll change my sig don't worry
jettdaking!
R.I.P. Hip-Hop "1987-2005"

Return to NBA Live Vintage