MyLeague Question

Talk about NBA 2K16 here.

MyLeague Question

Postby Kings11 on Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:49 pm

Can you share a MyLeague save with someone else? Meaning, if I found my MyLeague file save (i.e., MyLeague0001), and sent it to someone else, could they put it into their save folder and load it up/play it without issue? I would think this would be possible, but I was just curious if there is something I am unaware of that would not allow that. I am playing on PC by the way, Any information regarding this would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Kings11

Re: MyLeague Question

Postby Andrew on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:29 am

No, save files (including rosters) are encrypted and tied to your Steam account.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Kings11 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:16 am

Thank you for the quick response. I have another unrelated question if you (or someone else) could potentially shed some light on it as well. So, when looking at some old draft classes (i.e., 1998, 1999, etc.) that are available to download/import into my game, I see many players who have their actual cyberfaces attached to them (Kevin Garnett, Richard Hamilton, etc.).

My question is, is there a tool out there that allows you to attach cyberface id's to draft classes? How is this achieved? I know of Limnono's Modifier, but I was told that could not be used on draft classes.

Again, thanks.
Kings11

Postby kalionyo on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:53 pm

Limnono Trainer will get it done for you if you follow these steps.
dwayne12345 wrote:Here is a quick tutorial for getting CyberFaced players into your Created-Draft Class.

Step 1: Open NBA 2k
Step 2: Open Limnono Trainer
Step 3: Go into edit your roster
Step 4: Press [Home]
Step 5: Exit the roster back to the main menu
Step 6: Go back into the roster
Step 7: Go to the Limnono Trainer and click on the "Refresh Roster List" tab (the list of all players in your roster should appear
Step 8: Go into Edit your Draft Class
Step 9: Find the CyberFace ID of the player you want to use for your draft class player
Step 10: In the Edit Draft Class window Move the cursor over the player that you want to apply the CF to
Step 11: In the Limnono Trainer on the main tab (top tab) go to where you can enter CFID's and enter the 3 or 4 digit corresponding CF ID
Step 12: Press the MC button
Step 13: Go back to your 2k window and click to Edit Player that you have the cursor on. The player should now have the CF of the CFID entered in the Limnono.
Step 14: before backing out of Edit player go to the Limnono Trainer and unpress the MC button
Step 15: Save your Edit Player and Save your draft Class.

You can repeat the process from Step 8 to apply CF's to other players in your draft class as well.

This is good for having tattoos in your draft classes as the CFID's come with the body as well.
kalionyo

Postby Kings11 on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:23 am

Thank you for clarifying this for me. I was told differently. Well, for some reason I cannot get Limnono's Modifier to work on my PC. I have tried multiple versions, read through multiple different steps, but it just doesn't want to cooperate with my computer. I am using an official copy of the game, but I have read that it may have issues with an older OS (I am running Windows 7).

So, I am willing to provide someone with a $25 e-gift card to Walmart if they will help me with a small task. I would like someone to create a generic draft class that has 6 cyberface id's attached to 6 players in it. I want to import/download this draft class into an existing My League file of mine. This seems like an extremely simple task, but again, I can't get the tool to work with my setup. The 6 player cyberface id's I would like to be attached to 6 players in the draft class are id numbers 0991, 1309, 1310, 1853, 2514, and 2835.

Please PM me if you're interested. Again, I will provide a $25 e-gift card to Walmart to someone who gets this done.

Thanks.
Kings11

Postby Andrew on Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:04 am

Just FYI, offering any kind of compensation for modding is against the rules of this community.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Kings11 on Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:28 am

Was unaware of that. I apologize.
Kings11

Postby Andrew on Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:55 am

No harm done. :) It's definitely kind of you to offer, but it gets into a tangled mess of everyone wanting to charge for work, which has legal ramifications because it's profiting from someone else's intellectual property. We've decided that tip jars and ad.fly links are acceptable, but direct payment/charging is a fast track to landing us in hot water legally, and causing ill feelings within the community.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby mcoll86 on Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:25 pm

im messing around with my leaguge and have chosen al the teams as my contrled teams, but how do i switch between teams. it s alwais on philly and say want the clippers. i mainly want to move a a couple teams around.
mcoll86

Return to NBA 2K16