WHAT IS DERRICK ROSE'S I.D.???

Talk about NBA 2K16 here.

WHAT IS DERRICK ROSE'S I.D.???

Postby jhustle54 on Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:04 am

ok so i tried using the tool and had no success it says his I.D. is 1507 but every time i use this and check the game it does not change and i have exhausted all other options if anyone knows it i would be grateful.
This topic was moved from NBA 2K16 Modding by Andrew on Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:52 am.
Reason: Not a release or preview.
jhustle54
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:53 am

Re: WHAT IS DERRICK ROSE'S I.D.???

Postby Mojazz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:00 am

jhustle54 wrote:ok so i tried using the tool and had no success it says his I.D. is 1507 but every time i use this and check the game it does not change and i have exhausted all other options if anyone knows it i would be grateful.



Are you using Albys roster? '

I have the same problem coz the DRose I have has a mask and i want to get rid of the mask and its not changing no matter what cf i used. It seems Albys change Drose's cf in his roster.
User avatar
Mojazz
 
Posts: 535
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:16 pm
Location: Mabuhay

Re: WHAT IS DERRICK ROSE'S I.D.???

Postby jhustle54 on Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:56 pm

Mojazz wrote:
jhustle54 wrote:ok so i tried using the tool and had no success it says his I.D. is 1507 but every time i use this and check the game it does not change and i have exhausted all other options if anyone knows it i would be grateful.



Are you using Albys roster? '

I have the same problem coz the DRose I have has a mask and i want to get rid of the mask and its not changing no matter what cf i used. It seems Albys change Drose's cf in his roster.
yes i am but do u knw his i.d?
jhustle54
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:53 am

Re: WHAT IS DERRICK ROSE'S I.D.???

Postby PeacemanNOT on Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:03 am

jhustle54 wrote:
Mojazz wrote:
jhustle54 wrote:ok so i tried using the tool and had no success it says his I.D. is 1507 but every time i use this and check the game it does not change and i have exhausted all other options if anyone knows it i would be grateful.



Are you using Albys roster? '

I have the same problem coz the DRose I have has a mask and i want to get rid of the mask and its not changing no matter what cf i used. It seems Albys change Drose's cf in his roster.
yes i am but do u knw his i.d?
The facemask is actually an accessory. You need to change his accessories by using another tool (e.g Cheat Engine or Limono's Modifier)
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1845
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland


Return to NBA 2K16

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests