Anyone want to join a NEW SIM PS4 League?

Talk about NBA 2K16 here.

Anyone want to join a NEW SIM PS4 League?

Postby ochocinco123 on Mon May 30, 2016 6:35 pm

Hey guys, I've played 2k online leagues/associations since 2k11, and I recently got back into 2k for PS4. I used to run my own league back then and it was extremely successful. I have been looking around for an active and SIM league, but haven't really found one that fits. I'm looking for active players that are down to play a simulation style, and essentially build the league from the ground up. I've already gotten some interest from people in the past few days, and if we can get a good base from 2k16 and get a league going, 2k17 we could start out from the beginning with a huge active league.

In terms of settings, I'm thinking:

6-8 min quarters Adjusted sliders(from simulation setting) to provide a real life feel HOF setting Fantasy Draft(to prevent people to be stuck with the 76ers roster, while others have GSW and OKC)

If anyone out there wants to commit to a new league comment on here and hit me on

PSN: ochocinco123 and Groupme: niranvijay@yahoo.com. OR, leave your PSN and groupme email in here and I'll add you to the group.
ochocinco123

Re: Anyone want to join a NEW SIM PS4 League?

Postby ThePointForward on Mon May 30, 2016 7:04 pm

Location? Because I don't think I'd enjoy playing against Andrew for example (Central Europe vs. Australia - the lag would be most probably unbearable).
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Re: Anyone want to join a NEW SIM PS4 League?

Postby ochocinco123 on Tue May 31, 2016 2:29 am

I'm in the U.S. But, usually as long as each person's wifi is pretty good, lag doesn't seem to be a problem. We'd love to have you in the league. What's your groupme email?
ochocinco123

Return to NBA 2K16