Is there a way to assign Tom Thibodeau in My GM/My League ?

Talk about NBA 2K16 here.

Is there a way to assign Tom Thibodeau in My GM/My League ?

Postby I Hate Mondays on Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:15 pm

Is there a way to assign thibs for your stuff in My League or My GM ? I know he is in the game, people have found his face ID. I can't find him in the staff replacement though. He never shows up. There are dozens of game-created Coaches, but Thibs is no where to be seen. I have simulated like 5 seasons and he is still not there. Anyone know is he ever shows up, or does anyone have a workaround ? Thanks
I Hate Mondays

Re: Is there a way to assign Tom Thibodeau in My GM/My League ?

Postby cardo on Mon May 02, 2016 6:58 am

Start a franchise and and edit one of the retiring players destined to become an assistant coach (Ray Allen, Steve Nash, etc...). Reassign their cyberface to Thibs and hire him during the off season.
cardo

Re: Is there a way to assign Tom Thibodeau in My GM/My League ?

Postby I Hate Mondays on Mon May 02, 2016 5:42 pm

cardo wrote:Start a franchise and and edit one of the retiring players destined to become an assistant coach (Ray Allen, Steve Nash, etc...). Reassign their cyberface to Thibs and hire him during the off season.

Thank you for the tip bro, but I know these workarounds. I was actually interested in a clean method of adding Thibs, no modding. I want to hear his name at the start of the games and everything
I Hate Mondays

Return to NBA 2K16