New Game Mode Idea

Talk about NBA 2K16 here.

New Game Mode Idea

Postby Corymach7 on Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:10 am

The new game mode suggested for NBA 2K is MyCoach.

Features:

User gets to choose whether they want to have their MyPlayer take coaching position for either an NBA or European team as the HC or go in assistant coach group of choose an existing head coach or assistant coach.

All Domestic Leagues for Europe must be added and allow Continential competition for Europe for Euroleague, Eurocup, Basketball Champions League and FIBA Europe Cup.

If you choose an existing European coach (let's say I chose to be Xavi Pascual of FC Barcelona), your goal is to get a job offer from a rebuilding NBA team by getting your European Team to win an Euroleague title.

A Licensed Euroleague teams automatically go to Euroleague. There are 11 of them. Also, force Continential competition for the first season for Euroleague (with 16 teams), Eurocup (with 24 teams), Basketball Champions League and FIBA Europe Cup. That will make things easy for your gameplay.

Rosters are automatically done by Management by the GM. You don't have to do the roster moves in MyCoach.

GM gives your coach goals that you have to meet to make him trust you.

Do you like the idea?
Corymach7

Re: New Game Mode Idea

Postby TBM on Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:32 am

Ugh.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:39 am

I mean sure it's an interesting idea but it will never happen lol
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby iamSamke on Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:42 am

Interesting idea, in fact I love the idea, but chances are 0.5% that this will be real ever.
iamSamke

Return to NBA 2K16