Screenshots

Talk about NBA 2K16 here.

Screenshots

Postby Uncle Drew on Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:42 am

Can someone tell me how to take a screenshot in NBA2K16? Found a bug, that I want to post. Would appreciate the help.
Uncle Drew

Re: Screenshots

Postby JaoSming on Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:48 am

Hit F12, Steam will take a screenshot for you.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Uncle Drew on Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:49 pm

JaoSming wrote:Hit F12, Steam will take a screenshot for you.

Thanks man, however, I tried it and nothing happened. It didn't notify me if it was taken, and I looked all over my computer files and Steam to find out if it saved it. My problem is Micheal Carter Williams of the Bucks is invisible in the game. When you go to the edit player screen, he's invisible in that too. When you pass him the ball, it shows his name on the floor and the ball is dribbling by itself. Really weird, just wanted to see if anyone else was having this problem.
Uncle Drew

Postby ThePointForward on Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:27 pm

Screenshots: Do you have Steam Overlay enabled? If yes, you might have changed some settings (like screenshot key).

As or the bug: Validate game's files. Some might be corrupted. Also note that this will redownload files that aren't original - in other words, modded.
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby Uncle Drew on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:10 am

Dommy73 wrote:Screenshots: Do you have Steam Overlay enabled? If yes, you might have changed some settings (like screenshot key).

As or the bug: Validate game's files. Some might be corrupted. Also note that this will redownload files that aren't original - in other words, modded.

It was enabled, but I unchecked it. F12 is still the screenshot key, unchanged. As far as the MCW bug, I d/ld Razor's CF, and miraculously it appeared in game. Thx for the help.
Uncle Drew

Postby ThePointForward on Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:05 am

I think you need the overlay for screenshots.

Other than that you could use software like Fraps or similar to capture screenshots.
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Return to NBA 2K16