Dear Devs this is message for next nba 2k17

Talk about NBA 2K16 here.

Dear Devs this is message for next nba 2k17

Postby basketballmind321 on Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:54 pm

I know you 2k guys work hard every day....but this year game is biggest disappointment ever because this game is most unrealistic sim game that ever been created....I played basketball myself for 15 years and I play 2k series for long time ...there are so many things that made me mad about this game ....
I have xbox one I got signed by spurs where are at least 4 allstar players in team and every time I play Portland I loose...I sim I loose....so tell me 2k guys....how team with 2 scorers...against spurs defense and offense can beat them.....what's the record for spurs and whats the record for blazers???? That's seriously ridiculous ...If I have superstars and allstar players in my team sim is ignoring that....how this game is realistic?? I can't even cross over big guys even this year even my player is quicker...this dribbling system is horror....I don't get it why you had to change nba 2k14 dribbling system it was perfect..all you needed to do was implement crossoverpackages for superstar players and random players that you have for nba 2k16 now ....add more realistic accurate dunk animations, layups and that's it...from gameplay perspective....so please for next year change dribbling back like it was for nba 2k14 ...just add please crossover, layup packages that each player got..with 3 crossover packages..and that's it job done....there is no need to fuck up game every year...and do something with simming its absoloute joke....there are no MJ in every nba team...that can dominate elite teams..like spurs, warriors, cavs, thunder...please do something about that....and to be honest nba 2k14 defense was much tighter....and those bumping animations are annoying If I am westbrook...or kyrie I can blow over everyone only using speed....I think its realistic...if u have speed 80+ you can blow over guys who got less speed or quickness only way to stop them is with team defense...like in real life !
That's realistic since u guys said cpu got bigger awareness and IQ .....I would love to see new attributes as well like physicality how physically player plays more for big guys,,you will see ibaka, Zach Randolph d12 banging guys in paint or guys like pau gasol who are great post players but not that strong ... you won't see him trying to bang stronger guys in paint...he will try play around the rim..with hookshots...jumpshots instead of trying to push stronger guys in the paint...pluss I would love to see back option start my career with your own rosters and settings.....please bring back ability to load rosters and settings....I don't get it where you want to got with that not allowing this simple thing....please bring it back..thats all I and other people maybe ask as well.
basketballmind321

Return to NBA 2K16