NBA 2K17 Wishlist & Demands

Talk about NBA 2K16 here.

NBA 2K17 Wishlist & Demands

Postby Corymach7 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:44 am

Now that we have waited, 2K16 did come out just about 3 months ago. I think now is the time for the wishlist and demands.

Here is my wishlist and demands:

Demands (this is what you expect to be in the game that has to be in it in order for you to purchase. This is the only demand):

1. Add a MyLeague type called Connected Franchise (Features:

In any of the 30 NBA teams, you can have a maximum of 30 characters (players, coaches (head or assistant), GM (head or assistant), or owner):

In players, you can choose one player and continue their road to legacy (note: you can also assign them to be in these categories alone: coaches (head or assistant), GMs (head or assistant) and owner)
In coaches, you can choose either the head coach or one of the assistant coaches (note: the head coach can still be fired by their head GM and the assistant coaches can either be fired by their head coach or promoted by the head GM. There, in this case has to include all assistant coaches in the teams)
In GMs, you can choose either the head or assistant. A head GM can fire the head coach, assistant GM, CFO, Head Scout or Trainer. They can also promote the team assistants. Also, there is the draft you have to go with, and you also can allow your assistant GM to finish the draft for you too (note: your assistant GM can be fired by the head GM or promoted by the team owner, and if you're the head GM, you can be fired by the team owner).
In Owners, you have the power of everything, including GM firings, but you can also relocate your franchise or rebuild the arena. There is also financial dealings for your owner to do)

Wishlist (which I hope to happen):

1. More than 25 European teams should be in 2K17
2. Players from European teams should be in the Free Agency for MyLeague and MyGM
3. Historic Challenges (from '64-'65 to '12-'13)
4. Add in the Player Development coach and Associate HC staff slots to make it 3 assistant coaches for MyLeague and MyGM.
Corymach7

Re: NBA 2K17 Wishlist & Demands

Postby iamSamke on Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:19 am

Too early
iamSamke

Postby PeacemanNOT on Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:36 am

I'm pretty sure the development stage of NBA 2K17 has begun... so It's probably time.
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby eirik on Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:43 pm

Demand: Fix the jump ball, most of the time both of the players use their right hand
eirik

Postby iamSamke on Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:15 pm

Last years wodhlist was opened in May.
iamSamke

Postby Andrew on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:23 pm

It is just about time, but I'll be creating our official Wishlist thread soon, with the appropriate notes and formatting.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K16