2k16 getting buggier and buggier

Talk about NBA 2K16 here.

2k16 getting buggier and buggier

Postby JWL3 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:04 pm

Instead of fixing problems it seems like the patches are causing more. I don't remember having so many problems the first 3 months the game was out. Now, I have horrible server issues. Games sit there and don't start for 10 minutes. You get dropped out of games. Sometimes all the players become invisible. Then, there's the quit process - after quitting mypark, it takes about 5 minutes for my machine to get back to the menu. This is really becoming unbearable. With the amount of cheaters in mypark, and the boring mycareer mode, I don't even know if I'm going to continue playing this game.
JWL3

Re: 2k16 getting buggier and buggier

Postby TBM on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:56 pm

I have literally none of these issues.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Re: 2k16 getting buggier and buggier

Postby JWL3 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:42 am

TBM wrote:I have literally none of these issues.

You're playing on the PC platform? And you've never had a mypark game just sit there and not start? Or start and you immediately get kicked out? Or hang at 99% loading? Or have the players disappear but the circle underneath the player and the ball still visible? Wow, you must live next to the internet or something. I know it's not just me cause I've seen the entire park get kicked out and come back in a minute later. All games ended and everyone trying to start new ones.
JWL3

Return to NBA 2K16