Can't connect to 2K servers

Postby MrVinceCarter15 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:20 pm

For some reasons can't connect, i have tried:
*delete sync, didn't helped
*log out of steam
*verifying cache
*restart/reset router

phpBB [video]
Last edited by MrVinceCarter15 on Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
MrVinceCarter15

Re: Can't connect to 2K servers

Postby Andrew on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:50 am

The servers do experience downtime and undergo periodic maintenance; it's possible that's the cause, in which case it's a temporary situation you'll just have to wait out. There is a facility on the official site that you can check the server status, if you're having issues connecting.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby MrVinceCarter15 on Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:59 pm

That's the point that servers running as normal

i do have firewall off, also included in the exception list nba2k16.exe on my antivirus which i do have also disabled.

I received the the response from submitted ticket:

Thanks so much for getting in touch with us here at 2K Support!

Another thanks for supporting the NBA 2K franchise by the way, it’s truly appreciated! Hope you’ve been enjoying yourself with NBA 2K16 thus far, we’re all super excited about the latest game in the series. I understand you are receiving a specific error message when trying to play any online mode. That sucks! I know how frustrating such errors can be, as I've experienced quite a few as a PC gamer (they're even worse on PC!). I will do all I can to assist you on this, rest assured.

I have looked into this error message and found that this might be related to your firewall or anti-virus program blocking NBA 2K16 traffic. Could you look into these applications to see if they might be blocking the games access to the internet. If you need further help with this, please let me know.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us, and I'll do my best to assist you further!

Best Regards,

Olivier D.
2K Support

MrVinceCarter15

Postby MrVinceCarter15 on Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:19 am

help dear folks, any ideas how could solve this?
MrVinceCarter15

Return to NBA 2K16