Mypark PC version

Talk about NBA 2K16 here.

Mypark PC version

Postby fasz on Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:31 pm

I've been playing mypark recently, and i've played against a lot of 99 players, i mean a LOOOOOOOOT !doesn't know if they cheated or nah it's not the point.
since i've never played mypark, i'm actually a rooky lvl3 85 overall and they are all top notch players with mass cards equiped on them. how in the world that much of people are 99 ? why 2k doesn't make parks with lvl restriction, something like , people who are 70-80 overall can't play against people with 99 and cards! it's just unjoyable...
fasz

Re: Mypark PC version

Postby kdurantmvp on Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:44 am

fasz wrote:I've been playing mypark recently, and i've played against a lot of 99 players, i mean a LOOOOOOOOT !doesn't know if they cheated or nah it's not the point.
since i've never played mypark, i'm actually a rooky lvl3 85 overall and they are all top notch players with mass cards equiped on them. how in the world that much of people are 99 ? why 2k doesn't make parks with lvl restriction, something like , people who are 70-80 overall can't play against people with 99 and cards! it's just unjoyable...

Since the game been out for awhile, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Im a legit 99 but never play in the park due to hackers . my record is 0-0
kdurantmvp

Postby JWL3 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:30 am

kdurantmvp wrote:
fasz wrote:I've been playing mypark recently, and i've played against a lot of 99 players, i mean a LOOOOOOOOT !doesn't know if they cheated or nah it's not the point.

Since the game been out for awhile, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Im a legit 99 but never play in the park due to hackers . my record is 0-0

2k cracked down on a wave of people using cheat engine already. Most of the people you see in the park are legitimately 99. The game's been out for two months already. I finally got to 97 after grinding for two months. Oh yeah, it's not fun playing against some of these people, especially when you know you're losing based on rating and not skill. But what can you do?

Same thing last year, when I finally maxed out my character, I routinely won 75% of my games against player rated 99. But until that happens, the people who bought VC are gonna kick your as.
JWL3

Postby fasz on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:21 am

I got a question , I can't upgrade my stats anymore, and i'm far from 99 how can they be 99 ?
fasz

Postby JWL3 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:10 am

fasz wrote:I got a question , I can't upgrade my stats anymore, and i'm far from 99 how can they be 99 ?

You need to play MyCareer and do practices before you can unlock any more upgrades beyond 88.
JWL3

Return to NBA 2K16