qbas wrote:Hmmm are commentary and playvision bugs fixed in this patch?
andreu24 wrote:Performance still sucks with 290 after patch 4. It's insane that it worked well for the first two patches (and out of the box) but got way worse after the third one.
So it's either turning down quite a few details to get 60fps (40-45fps when changing camera), or downloading that pirate version (some guy at "PC Crash Reports" thread said there was patch 2 for it) as Steam doesn't allow to downgrade its version, and play it 60fps maxed but with bugs and no online/custom rosters from modders. I'll obviously play with a lower configuration but 2K17 will get someone else's money, not mine.
Cyber007x wrote:Thats a lie! mark my words. you will buy 2k17. there is no other competition out there. not even close. unless you stick this 16 next year but so far lately every year 2k outdoes the year before so i dont know if next year would be any different
Andrew wrote:I'm guessing that's the update adding face scanning support for Intel RealSense cameras.
Andrew wrote:The most recent major update, yes.
- Updated player portraits for a number of players.
- Tuned the effectiveness of long outlet passes for players with the Break Starter badge.
- Delay branching from Kobe Bryant Back size-up.
- Re-worked size-up dribble launches to prevent unnaturally explosive first steps.
- Tune miss chances for deep downcourt and cherry picking.
- Dock vertical and rebounding when you go behind the basket. Don’t reset 3-in-the-key offense timer in baseline behind paint for human controlled blacktop players.
Andrew wrote:Patch #6 nerfed a few exploits, so I'm not surprised to hear a few people are expressing their disappointment.
YgTrece wrote:and BAM! the games ruined thanks 2k
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest