Shady Mike's NBA 2K16 Superstar MyLeague Sliders VERSION 5 (FINAL EDITION)

Talk about NBA 2K16 here.

Re: ShadyMikeGaming's NBA 2K16 MyLeague-Ready Superstar Sliders ***Version Won***

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:19 am

Stef23 wrote:When will you post them? Right now? Are you playing that game (with Pelicans) or you will post them another day?I play MyGm on ps4 fantasy draft with the best new and old players custom own roster and ofc with your sliders. I use user timing cause i like that every player has its unique shot release( i dont want to just press a button at a player's hot position and make the basket.It seems for me a bit casual like that-tell me if im mistaken). Anyway i expect with your sliders a score like 28-32 at 1rst quarter and 90-120 final score. The scores i get are 28-40 and 130-145 at 12min game.Does this happens because i play user timing,because im on ps4, or because of all teams good roster?Is it more realistic and better if i play real player FG%? I'm waiting your new sliders to test them right now, because like the previous game, they are the best out there!

Short answer is yes your scores are higher because of shot stick timing.

Long answer is I think Real Shooting % the best option for realistic gameplay. I'd rather spend my time staring at player movement and the game instead of spending 90% of my time staring at a blue bar under my player. But most importantly, just because I memorize a players release doesn't mean he should make a shot "Green" releases are an absolute joke and there is nothing in the world that can replicate that phenomenon...I stopped using shot stick timing in 2k11 and the reason for that is when I played basketball the determining factor of whether or not I made shots were A. Where I shot it from, and B. how tough the defense on me was...not my release. Other guys who have played basketball may disagree but for me I say, I know my "release" I know how I shoot lol that doesn't change from shot to shot and i don't think it should in 2K basketball either so I stick with Real % and it gives me so much more enjoyment playing with other teams and not worrying about releases etc.

Now, for this Warriors vs Pelicans game...WOW

phpBB [video]

Yup thats right...lost on a game winner man...after Mo Speights missed THIS EASY JUMPER!

phpBB [video]

AGAIN I got off to a large lead going into the 4th quarter and I really don't know what to say man...the Pelicans just RALLIED late man...Steph Went cold when I needed him and I just couldn't come through! Started the season 1-2 man...did NOT see this coming! Check out the stats!

Game stats:

Warriors Stats:

Pelicans stats:

Here are the experimental sliders I'm working with! These should be made final by tonight! HUGE changes with shooting %'s (WILL BE HIGHER IF YOU DONT PLAY SIM YOU WONT GET SIM NUMBERS, PERIOD. Im done nerfing offensive shooting %'s just to keep scores low!) I have posted 3 games (played about 10) where I was held under 100 pts with the Warriors and I also (other than the Rockets game) was able to hold the CPU as well.

So changes in shot %
Changes to Hustle
Changes to Speed
Changes to DEF AWR
Changes to Steals / Steal Success
Universal changes to Tendencies (WHOLE NEW TENDENCY SET THE HOUSTON ROCKETS TOOK 26 3'S VS ME) ***Look closely every tendency is different***

Offense (User/CPU)

Inside Shot Success – 40/40
Close Shot Success – 40/40
Mid-range Success – 46/40
3PT Success – 48/45
Layup Success – 50/50
Dunk In Traffic Freq – 25/25
Dunk In Traffic Success – 40/40
Pass Accuracy – 48/47 (I USE 40/40 but there are a lot of TO's...if that bothers you just stick with 49/49)
Alley-Oop Success – 43/43
Contact Shot Success – 45/45

Defense

Driving Contact Shot Frequency - 100/100
Inside Contact Shot Frequency - 100/100
Layup Defense Strength (Takeoff) - 47/100
Layup Defense Strength (Release) - 47/100
Jump Shot Defense Strength (Gather) -0/0 (If you think there are too many contested shots dropping use 47/47! Im sticking with 0/0)
Jump Shot Defense (Release) - 0/0 (If you think there are too many contested shots dropping use 47/47! Im sticking with 0/0)
Help Defense Strength - 20/20
Steal Success - 55/50

Attributes

Acceleration – 50/50
Vertical – 50/50
Strength – 50/50
Stamina – 50/50
Speed – 55/49
Durability - 50/50
Hustle – 70/50
Ball Handling – 55/55
Hands – 45/45
Dunking Ability -50/50
On-Ball Defense – 76/35
Stealing – 60/50
Blocking – 50/50
Offensive Awareness - 75/39
Defensive Awareness – 50/50
Offensive Rebounding - 60/60
Defensive Rebounding – 50/50
Offensive Consistency - 60/40
Defensive Consistency - 55/55
Fatigue Rate – 50/50
Lateral Quickness - 60/50

Tendencies

Take Inside Shots - 50/50
Take Close Shots – 50/0
Take Mid-range Shots – 50/50
Take 3PT Shots – 50/100
Post Shots – 50/70
Attack The Basket -50/50
Look For Post Players – 50/50
Throw Alley-Oops - 50/50
Attempt Dunks – 45/45
Attempt Putbacks – 50/50
Play Passing Lanes – 50/50
Go For On-Ball Steals – 100/100
Contest Shots - 100/100
Backdoor Cuts – 25/25

Fouls

Over the Back Foul - 100/100
Charging Foul - 100/100
Blocking Foul - 70/70
Reaching Foul - 80/80
Shooting Foul - 80/80
Loose Ball Foul - 100/100

Huge changes, I'd love some feedback before these go gold!
ShadyMikeGaming

Re: ShadyMikeGaming's NBA 2K16 MyLeague-Ready Superstar Sliders ***Version Won***

Postby intruda on Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:23 am

You mind uploading these? Maybe adding beta to file name. Im about to try them out in myleague.
intruda

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:26 am

intruda wrote:You mind uploading these? Maybe adding beta to file name. Im about to try them out in myleague.

Done! On PC 2KShare under #ShadyBeta Let me know what you think about scoring, that's my main concern.
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby Stef23 on Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:24 am

Thanks Shady about your information and your new sliders!Im going to use these on ps4 with real FG% on myGM mode to see the difference.
Stef23

Postby Stef23 on Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:17 pm

These sliders are goddamn hot! Played 3 games with RealFG% on MyGm mode (fantasy draft).Score is acceptable for me (up to 128) and all 3 games were so close! Last game was 128-125 until the computer called a timeout at 0.2 sec (4th quarter). Then B.Knight shot a successful 3 pointer from half court to tie up!OH MY GOSH! I had 2 players on him but he managed to bring the game to overtime!That game which i lost then was so competitive. As for turnovers with passing at 48/47 i think were normal (11-13).Another thing i noticed is that computer now is looking correctly for low post players.At last i see computer making the fadeway jumper (saw Wade doing it 5 times a game).
One question: In defensive assist strength you have 75 rating and 3 stars after that.Are you play the game with 75 or with 0?
As for sliders: This set is gold for sure.It reaches the perfection no doubt, and i recommend all to test it and see the difference.I have not played many games with these, but as an NBA fan, a basketball player and an old school NBA gamer, i see THE good stuff right here.
But Shady you have one last goal: To make these sliders P L A T I N U M
Stef23

Postby PennyMelons on Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:29 pm

Thanks for the changes good sir! Imma test it out and ill give feedback after. Not sure how to share screenshots but ill take note of scores.
PennyMelons

Postby Philip00 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:01 am

Hi Shady!

I played with your updated sliders, and it's really cool i loved it. My problem only the high FG attemp and that the CPU dosen't have enough fouls, i think we need more fouls, here are the stats:

http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu/view/151123/ ... es.hu_.jpg
Philip00

Postby intruda on Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:07 pm

First game with beta sliders in myleague.

About to play one with default rosters.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
intruda

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:34 pm

Guys thanks so much for the feedback keep it coming if I could ask one thing, do me a solid and make sure you tell me what team you are playing as! Thanks! Sliders are going gold soon!
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby tatlopuyo on Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:17 pm

I tried this slider set on ps4 and all the cpu does is attack the basket or shoot 3 points.
tatlopuyo

Postby Werauskas on Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:19 am

tatlopuyo wrote:I tried this slider set on ps4 and all the cpu does is attack the basket or shoot 3 points.

I agreed with tatlopuyo Dont's get me wrong, sliders are great, but just this Take 3PT Shots – 50/100 100 for CPU is too much if you play 6mins quarters even if they 3PT Success is 45, I just played a two games (sorry i didn't take apictures) Utah got 56% success for 3PT against my Orlando Magic, destroyed me. They are taking too much 3PT shots, i repeat maybe it's too much for 6mins Q.
Also Suns and their Marcus Morris got me two 3pt in the last 15 secs and i lost that game with 1pt difference, was so angry :D (playing on PC)

As i said, your sliders are great Mike, but can you do something about this 3PT (especially for 6mins q. because i don't have a time to play 12min quarters) Keep it up man (Y)
Werauskas

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:52 am

Werauskas wrote:
tatlopuyo wrote:I tried this slider set on ps4 and all the cpu does is attack the basket or shoot 3 points.

I agreed with tatlopuyo Dont's get me wrong, sliders are great, but just this Take 3PT Shots – 50/100 100 for CPU is too much if you play 6mins quarters even if they 3PT Success is 45, I just played a two games (sorry i didn't take apictures) Utah got 56% success for 3PT against my Orlando Magic, destroyed me. They are taking too much 3PT shots, i repeat maybe it's too much for 6mins Q.
Also Suns and their Marcus Morris got me two 3pt in the last 15 secs and i lost that game with 1pt difference, was so angry :D (playing on PC)

As i said, your sliders are great Mike, but can you do something about this 3PT (especially for 6mins q. because i don't have a time to play 12min quarters) Keep it up man (Y)

Yea I don't doubt the fact that 100 3pt is too much for lower quarters I design it to get 20+ 3's in 12 minute quarters...i definitely understand not having the time for 12 min quaters but if thats the case you are going to have to make some adjustments to fit your play style. In terms of tendencies I would probably just make sure Close shots are at 0 and Post shots ae at 70 and I'd probably keep everything else at default
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:22 am

Yea the tendencies are always the toughest parts, what other types of shots are you trying to see?
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby Werauskas on Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:58 am

ShadyMikeGaming wrote:Yea I don't doubt the fact that 100 3pt is too much for lower quarters I design it to get 20+ 3's in 12 minute quarters...i definitely understand not having the time for 12 min quaters but if thats the case you are going to have to make some adjustments to fit your play style. In terms of tendencies I would probably just make sure Close shots are at 0 and Post shots ae at 70 and I'd probably keep everything else at default

So you are saying that in tendencies i should keep Close Shots at - 0 and Post Shots - 70 and everything else put on 50 user/cpu (as a default) for 6min quarters? Thank you i'll try that.
Werauskas

Postby PennyMelons on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:57 pm

Hey mike. Tested the set for at least 3 games. Well, they are working fine. Field goals are too high though, and well, i think i really just suck with rebounding, seeing that you at least got 8 on your game.

2 other things I notice though, CPU does intend to attack the basket and take 3s most of the time. Post game and mid range shots are rare. I play PS4 too and 12 minute quarters.

(took my game to All-Star because I suck and maybe this is why I have such high FG%)

Anything you would like to suggest? Should I lower shot success for user?
PennyMelons

Postby Vicerex on Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:29 am

I'm not really feeling the BETA sliders:

• The offense is too easy. I play slow, really slow, and I've yet to score under 120 points with these sliders. I know 120 point games happen in the NBA but not every single game.
• Shooting percentages are way too high. On my new MyLeague season that I made just for these sliders I'm shooting 56% field goals and 45% from 3pt, both are not realistic.
• Now that I'm using passing at 48 I'm only averaging 7 turnovers a game, lowest in the real NBA is around 13.
• Offensive rebounds are bad again for some reason, averaging 4 per game; lowest in the real NBA is 8.
• Fouls are rare to come by now, averaging 9 fouls per game, lowest in real NBA is 17.

I actually much prefer the current set to the new BETA one, scores and percentages were more realistic, and it was challenging to score. Now I can score with anyone at any time I want, not sure if that's because the percentages have been boosted or the AI defense has been lowered (haven't actually gone through the individual changes in the BETA sliders, only loaded them and jumped in some games).

Also I could be crazy but it seems like players are running way faster than before, I'm assuming speed and/or quickness was upgraded in the BETA.

If the sliders stay like this I'll probably have to bump it up to Hall of Fame, because it's nearly impossible to lose games now.
Vicerex

Postby Philip00 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:51 am

Vicerex wrote:I'm not really feeling the BETA sliders:

• The offense is too easy. I play slow, really slow, and I've yet to score under 120 points with these sliders. I know 120 point games happen in the NBA but not every single game.
• Shooting percentages are way too high. On my new MyLeague season that I made just for these sliders I'm shooting 56% field goals and 45% from 3pt, both are not realistic.
• Now that I'm using passing at 48 I'm only averaging 7 turnovers a game, lowest in the real NBA is around 13.
• Offensive rebounds are bad again for some reason, averaging 4 per game; lowest in the real NBA is 8.
• Fouls are rare to come by now, averaging 9 fouls per game, lowest in real NBA is 17.

I actually much prefer the current set to the new BETA one, scores and percentages were more realistic, and it was challenging to score. Now I can score with anyone at any time I want, not sure if that's because the percentages have been boosted or the AI defense has been lowered (haven't actually gone through the individual changes in the BETA sliders, only loaded them and jumped in some games).

Also I could be crazy but it seems like players are running way faster than before, I'm assuming speed and/or quickness was upgraded in the BETA.

If the sliders stay like this I'll probably have to bump it up to Hall of Fame, because it's nearly impossible to lose games now.

Hi!

I have very similar experince. My biggest problem is the high FG attemp avereging mor than 90 usual in a game. I've also experinced the speed problem and lack of fouls and also think that the turnover number is too little. I,ve also have similar feeling about the offensive rebounds
Philip00

Postby dreamagain on Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:43 am

I played against the rockets and the entire team was like Jamal Crawford status green light from 3. U go under and lawson instantly pulls up for a 3. Donatas chucked up 0-4. They shot 43 3's in all in 12 minute quarters. They shoot 32 a game in real life this season so maybe it's not completely impossible but the shot selection was bad. It wasn't like harden penetrating and open looks it was just off dribble pull ups the entire time
dreamagain

Postby Vicerex on Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:13 pm

Yeah most the shots are jump shots and primarily 3's. So the fact that the AI is shooting around 50% FG on mostly jump shots is a bit insane.
Vicerex

Postby Werauskas on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:48 am

Mike are you alive? :) (agree with the posts above about too high % FG and 3's for 12 min quarters, i put tendecies to default for 6min quarter, it's little better, but still too high % FG)
Werauskas

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:48 am

Werauskas wrote:Mike are you alive? :) (agree with the posts above about too high % FG and 3's for 12 min quarters, i put tendecies to default for 6min quarter, it's little better, but still too high % FG)

Alive and well. Thank you for asking brotha ;)

phpBB [video]

So whats happening fam! Slider set update Version Two is live! Sorry for the Ninja update, but I just had to put my head down and power through some exams, some testing, some real life stuf etc (was able to go see Kobe's last game in Philly so that was nice!) But yea! Here we go!

You know the drill, live on 2Kshare for PC users under: #Shady DONT FORGET TO GRAB THE MYLEAGUE SLIDERS AS WELL.

-Gamplay changes to finishing inside*
-CPU Shot selection will be much more varied* (Should be MUCH more post activity)
-CPU 3 pointers should be just as frequent as they were in the Beta 17-30 per game (To the people who were saying there were too many 3's I don't know what to tell you every team in My myleague that I played against shot under their average AND the real life average).
-Rebounding revamped*
-Slight user speed adjustment to even out the speed differential* change is slight but it should make all the difference!
-Should see more User steals*
-Defensive Assist strength to 100!
-MyLeague injuries and trades tweaked!

Overall let me know what you guys think!

Let me know what you guys think!

Gameplay Settings

Difficulty - Superstar (Use All-Star If too difficult)
Quarter Length - 12 Minutes
Fatigue - On
Injuries - On
Shooting Type - Real FG %
FT Shooting Type - Real FG %

Ball Handler Text - None
Shot Meter - Off
Shot Feedback - Off
Rythym Icons - On
Pick and Roll Overlay - On

Game Speed - 48*** (I still use 45)
Free Throw Difficulty - 50

Controller Settings

Defensive Assist Strength - 100***
Boxout Assist Strength - 55
Automatic Shot Contest - Always

Offense (User/CPU)

Inside Shot Success – 40/40
Close Shot Success – 40/40
Mid-range Success – 46/40
3PT Success – 48/45
Layup Success – 50/50
Dunk In Traffic Freq – 25/25
Dunk In Traffic Success – 40/40
Pass Accuracy – 48/47
Alley-Oop Success – 43/43
Contact Shot Success – 12/12

Defense

Driving Contact Shot Frequency - 100/100
Inside Contact Shot Frequency - 100/100
Layup Defense Strength (Takeoff) - 75/75
Layup Defense Strength (Release) - 75/75
Jump Shot Defense Strength (Gather) -0/0
Jump Shot Defense (Release) - 0/0 (If you think there are too many contested shots dropping use 47/47! Im sticking with 0/0)
Help Defense Strength - 70/70
Steal Success - 55/50

Attributes

Acceleration – 50/50
Vertical – 50/50
Strength – 50/50
Stamina – 50/50
Speed – 51/49
Durability - 50/50
Hustle – 70/50
Ball Handling – 55/55
Hands – 45/45
Dunking Ability -50/50
On-Ball Defense – 76/35
Stealing – 50/50
Blocking – 50/50
Offensive Awareness - 75/39
Defensive Awareness – 50/50
Offensive Rebounding - 60/60
Defensive Rebounding – 40/35
Offensive Consistency - 60/40
Defensive Consistency - 55/55
Fatigue Rate – 50/50
Lateral Quickness - 60/50

Tendencies

Take Inside Shots - 50/50
Take Close Shots – 50/0
Take Mid-range Shots – 50/76
Take 3PT Shots – 50/100
Post Shots – 50/100
Attack The Basket -50/15
Look For Post Players – 50/100
Throw Alley-Oops - 50/50
Attempt Dunks – 45/45
Attempt Putbacks – 50/50
Play Passing Lanes – 65/35
Go For On-Ball Steals – 100/100
Contest Shots - 100/100
Backdoor Cuts – 25/25

Fouls

Over the Back Foul - 100/100
Charging Foul - 100/100
Blocking Foul - 100/100
Reaching Foul - 100/100
Shooting Foul - 95/90
Loose Ball Foul - 100/100

MyLeague Settings:

Setup
Autosave - Off
Salary Cap Value - 80
Salary Cap Inflation Rate - 75
Hard Cap - 100
Trade Logic - On
Trade Deadline - On
Financial Trade Rules - On
Trade Override - Off
CPU Trade Offers - On
CPU-CPU Trades - On
Trade Approval - On
Start w/ Existing Trades - On

General
Quarter Length - 12 Minutes
Sim Quarter Length - 12 Minutes
Injuries - On
Injury Severity - 16
Injury Duration - 50
Progressive Fatigue - On
Team Chemistry - On

Difficulty Settings
Gameplay Difficulty - Superstar (Use All-Star If too difficult)
Simulator Difficulty - 50
Trade Negotiation Difficulty - 60
Contract Negotiation Difficulty - 75 (NEEDS PATCH, NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT PLAYERS SIGNING LOW CONTRACTS)
CPU Re-Signing Aggressiveness - 90
Morale Difficulty - 100
Morale Effects - 20
Chemistry Difficulty - 50
Chemistry Effects - 15
Trade Frequency - 55
CPU Injury Frequency - 60 (DROP IF TOO MANY IN-GAME INJURIES*****)
User Injury Frequency - 60 (DROP IF TOO MANY IN-GAME INJURIES*****)
Career-Ending Injury Frequency - 1
User Injury Effects - 22
CPU Injury Effects - 22
Draft Class Quality - 47
Player Progression Rate - 55
Payer Regression Rate - 45
In-Season Training Effects - 35
Player Non-Financial Ambitions Factor - 100
Normalize Player to Sim Minutes - On
Normalize Played to Sim Minutes - On

***IMPORTANT I CONTROL ALL- TEAMS SO THESE ARE THE SETTINGS FOR THE 29 CPU-CONTROLLED TEAMS***
MyLeague Automation:

General Automation
Draft Combine - Auto
Game Participation - Auto
Pre-draft Workout - Auto
Prsopect Scouting - Auto
Staff Management - Auto

Lineup Automation
Before Games - Auto
Injury - Auto
Roster Change - Auto

Roster Automation
Cut Player - Auto
Cut Player New Season - Auto
Draft - Auto
Fill Roster New Season - Auto
In-Season Free Agent Signing - Auto
Off-Season Free Agent Signing - Manual
Free Agent Pre-offers - Manual
Qualifying Offers - Manual
Contract Extensions - Manual
Target List - Auto
Team Option - Manual
Trades - Auto
Trade Block - Auto

***IMPORTANT I CONTROL ALL- TEAMS SO THESE ARE THE SETTINGS FOR THE 1 USER-CONTROLLED TEAM***
MyLeague Automation:

General Automation
Draft Combine - Manual
Game Participation - Manual
Pre-draft Workout - Manual
Prsopect Scouting - Auto
Staff Management - Manual

Lineup Automation
Before Games - Manual
Injury - Manual
Roster Change - Manual

Roster Automation
Cut Player - Manual
Cut Player New Season - Manual
Draft - Manual
Fill Roster New Season - Manual
In-Season Free Agent Signing - Manual
Off-Season Free Agent Signing - Manual
Free Agent Pre-offers - Manual
Qualifying Offers - Manual
Contract Extensions - Manual
Target List - Manua
Team Option - Manual
Trades - Manual
Trade Block - Manual
Last edited by ShadyMikeGaming on Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:58 am

Also guys not exactly related to the Slider set but I made a "Mod Showcase" video to show off some of the great work that the guys have been doing around here, that video can be seen here:

phpBB [video]
ShadyMikeGaming

Re: Shady Mike's NBA 2K16 POST-PATCH Superstar MyLeague Sliders ***Version TWO***

Postby dreamagain on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:21 pm

maybe i can finally start a myleague! will try later :shock:
dreamagain

Re: Shady Mike's NBA 2K16 POST-PATCH Superstar MyLeague Sliders ***Version TWO***

Postby jeljays on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:18 am

Hey Mike, me again, the new sliders are showing corrupted again. Can you reupload the new updates? Just in case. :D
jeljays

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:58 am

jeljays wrote:Hey Mike, me again, the new sliders are showing corrupted again. Can you reupload the new updates? Just in case. :D

Done.
ShadyMikeGaming

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K16