Shady Mike's NBA 2K16 Superstar MyLeague Sliders VERSION 5 (FINAL EDITION)

Talk about NBA 2K16 here.

Re: Shady Mike's NBA 2K16 POST-PATCH Superstar MyLeague Sliders ***Version TWO***

Postby Sleeper12 on Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:24 pm

Kevin wrote:am I the only one that gets pushed when trying to rebound the basketball?

Example: Paul George shoots a 3 in the corner. Joakim Noah was the only guy inside the paint and I have a clear shot at rebounding it. Then, here comes Ibaka from the offside and when I (Noah) jumped to get the ball, I just fucking went flying out of position and Ibaka gets the rebound.

No you are not the only one this happens to me as well.
Sleeper12

Re: Shady Mike's NBA 2K16 POST-PATCH Superstar MyLeague Sliders ***Version TWO***

Postby tomortlieb on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:02 am

I agree about the 3 point %. No matter what defense I set or points of emphasis, the CPU consistently shoots between 40-50%. This has been after a 15 game span as well. I also dropped 3 point shooting to 43 for the CPU. Would it make sense to drop it another point?
tomortlieb

Postby Uncle Drew on Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:23 am

No matter how tough you play defense, the CPU makes unworldly, contested shots (especially 3's), with people all over them. I've tried your sliders, and still get punished for playing good defense. I just want a competitive, closely played game, and have yet to achieve one. CPU routinely spanks my _ss. :(
Uncle Drew

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:24 am

KyrieDiculous3 wrote:ShadyMikeGaming,

check your PM... sent you a few things

thanks brah

I see those lames over at OS are still handing out bans like hotcakes :lol:

Hey guys remember I haven't updated the slider set since the patch! I have an update coming on Sunday will address 3p%!!!!
Last edited by ShadyMikeGaming on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:54 am

Oh my GOD DC RISING, 13 POINT COMEBACK John Wall was 1 for 5 with 14 assists with 4 points with 6 minutes left in the 4th he scored 12 STRAIGHT and we ended up going into OT and pulling out an IMPROBABLE victory! He ended up with 21 points 6 boards and EIGHTEEN ASSISTS YALL, let me know how the blocks, rebounds, and 3p% look because this set is going live TOMORROW!

Remember game went into OT!
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby dreamagain on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:51 am

Uncle Drew wrote:No matter how tough you play defense, the CPU makes unworldly, contested shots (especially 3's), with people all over them. I've tried your sliders, and still get punished for playing good defense. I just want a competitive, closely played game, and have yet to achieve one. CPU routinely spanks my _ss. :(

That's because jumper contest/release are set to 0 which i think basically means the game thinks they are wide open (i'll often have a really really greatly contested shot against the AI go in and the announcers say stuff like "you can't leave him that wide open!"). Bump that slider up like he suggests and it will solve this issue. I have gather at 0 and release at 47.
dreamagain

Postby Uncle Drew on Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:54 am

ShadyMikeGaming wrote:Oh my GOD DC RISING, 13 POINT COMEBACK John Wall was 1 for 5 with 14 assists with 4 points with 6 minutes left in the 4th he scored 12 STRAIGHT and we ended up going into OT and pulling out an IMPROBABLE victory! He ended up with 21 points 6 boards and EIGHTEEN ASSISTS YALL, let me know how the blocks, rebounds, and 3p% look because this set is going live TOMORROW!

[ Image ]

Remember game went into OT!

Sure hope what ever adjustments you make to these sliders will result in a game like that !!! I've yet to play a OT game on 2K16 PERIOD... Hope they come out soon...
Uncle Drew

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:40 am

***Drops Mic***

It's not cockiness but I cannot imagine anyone else having a better slider set than this because I cannot imagine playing better videogame basketball than this...just played Bulls vs Thunder and it was one of the most amazing games I have ever played in my life....I lost 105 -97 Thunder scored the last 8 points of the game, my offense went cold and I had no chance. KD had 31-14-5 and Russell had 31-10-7...tack on 13 points from Ibaka? That's just way too much. Pissed I didn't screenshot the stats (could have sworn I did) but let me tell you something, these sliders are solid.

All sliders are updated on the first page but here are the changes from version two to three:
-Close shots 35/35 I think that's a good spot for it...
-CPU 3 point shooting is solid at 42
-User Layup up to 52 (Elite finishers shine now)
-Contact shot success up to default 45 (World of difference now finishing at the rim)
-Both CPU Layup Defense Strength sliders at 100 to counteract the higher contact shot success slider
-Vertical at 45 for user and CPU, helps make shot blocking more dynamic and hopefully limits PG's etc getting so many blocks
-User Speed up to 43 to create more separation
-Hustle up to 75/65 respectively for USER / CPU shout out to KyrieDiculous3 (Another OS outcast!)
-User On-ball defense down to 45 (Call it placebo but with my controller settings I was playing better on ball D)
-Blocking up to 60 for BOTH User/CPU (I'm happy with it here don't know about you guys but I simply wasn't seeing enough blocks)
-CPU Offensive awareness back to default
-User Defensive awareness maxed out (Tired of my guys leaving the CPU open)
-Further lowered CPU defensive rebounding to 15 (Rebounding definitely seems more balanced now)
-User lateral quickness back to default (Just wasn't seeing a difference)
-CPU Close tendency up to 50
-CPU Mid-range tendency to 50
-CPU attack basket tendency to 65
-CPU Backdoor cuts to 0

As for those tendency changes thank me later :)

Like I said sliders are updated in OP and on 2Kshare on PC under #Shady
ShadyMikeGaming

Re: Shady Mike's NBA 2K16 Superstar MyLeague Sliders ***VERSION 3 UPDATE 12/27***

Postby dreamagain on Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:48 am

Can't wait to try em out your sliders always play the best for me.

These sliders combined with the simworld roster in a few days will be heaven :bowdown: :bowdown:
dreamagain

Re: Shady Mike's NBA 2K16 Superstar MyLeague Sliders ***VERSION 3 UPDATE 12/27***

Postby tulumba2 on Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:17 am

can these sliders be used with a custom roster, and are they good for local coop?
I use http://www.moddingway.com/file/187614.html as the roster file, what roster do you use and how big a difference do you think the roster files make
tulumba2

Postby tomortlieb on Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:29 am

I just played a game with the sliders. You can access the stats here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/ ... slide=id.p (sorry - I am not sure how to post images)

Overall, this was a blast. The game went down to the last second and a missed Covington jumper was the difference. The User field goal % was a little high, but it might have just been a good game. I am definitely excited about this slider set. The game play was really varied. Parker drove like usual, went to Aldridge in the post, Leonard played an all around game. Really a lot of fun - yet realistic.
tomortlieb

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:37 pm

uy23 wrote:can these sliders be used with a custom roster, and are they good for local coop?
I use http://www.moddingway.com/file/187614.html as the roster file, what roster do you use and how big a difference do you think the roster files make

Only 1 way to find out!
I use a 2K base roster that I personally re-rate as the year goes on.

tomortlieb wrote:I just played a game with the sliders. You can access the stats here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/ ... slide=id.p (sorry - I am not sure how to post images)

Overall, this was a blast. The game went down to the last second and a missed Covington jumper was the difference. The User field goal % was a little high, but it might have just been a good game. I am definitely excited about this slider set. The game play was really varied. Parker drove like usual, went to Aldridge in the post, Leonard played an all around game. Really a lot of fun - yet realistic.

Really appreciate the feedback man, glad you've enjoyed so far, keep me posted!
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby tomortlieb on Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:15 pm

Had to share one more...Stats can be accessed here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/ ... slide=id.p

I realize this is repetitive, but I can't overstate how much fun the game is. IMO everything is fixed. The stats look amazing (are varied when playing different teams) and the game play is so realistic. Amazing work - thank you for the time you have put in to the game!
Last edited by tomortlieb on Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tomortlieb

Postby dreamagain on Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:07 pm

Good job man these feel really good. I had 8 offensive rebounds with Whiteside (before fouling out lol). I think im going to start my franchise mode for real this time, no going back. 2k roster + these sliders feel good.
dreamagain

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:21 pm

In Combination with my Slider set I believe I have found the way to make Steph Curry shoot off the dribble MUCH more and be more aggressive from three...This is what he's doing to me right now in round 1 game 1 of the playoffs....

phpBB [video]

*Note I am controlling Eric Bledsoe on every play. It's not perfect but it's coming along...more to come soon...
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby tulumba2 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:38 pm

I have tested your new updates for the sliders and i had mixed fellings, i really liked that now finally the cpu was possible to be kept under the 100 mark, but i had really big problems with shooting open jumpers for 2 and 3 pts.
I have some screenshoots, the Bucks and Lakers game is with your new sliders, and the Cavs game is with a modified version of your second and first sliders.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B910Os ... s4WFE/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B910Os ... hPUkU/view
The Bucks did not shoot 3pts at all, but i dont know why, no matter, for me the sheet was fine, but player stats are very bad for me, i played as Porzingis and my brother as Carmelo, it did not bother me that i missed a couple of jumpers at first, until i realised that i did not make a single jump shot, not one. And it was really strange as you pushed medium and 3pt shots up a bit, my sliders were down before and i had more shots drop, and i dont talk about the close shots like layups and dunks, i dont count them, im talking about wide open shots, i would miss, but i could also hit, now nothing, and its bothering me, your sliders are
MS-46
3PT-48
I had them set before the update at
MS-40
3PT-45
I got in 2 games about 6 jump shots in total, so is this normal, or not, and we play locked position, and look at Grant (the lower one ) he had 0-4 3pt and 3 were wide open, and 2-10, and vs Lakers he had 4-17 and 1-6 3pt.
It just bugs me that sliders go up, but my shots go down, and this is OK, i dont mind if i miss shots, as i had 30+ pts before these, but most of my pts did come from wide open 3pt and wide open jumpers, but now if i want to even have points i have to spam inside.
Players game 1 = https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B910Os ... w?ths=true
Players game 2 = https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B910Os ... s3TE0/view
And here is the Cavs game
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B910Os ... hrX0k/view Players
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B910Os ... FfMVE/view Team
And again i really like the sliders, the Lakers were just no match and the Bucks did hold on for a time, but we managed to pull ahead and win by a large margin, but in the Cavs game and the games before, it bothered me that they were just droping bombs from 3pt if open, not a single miss if wide open, and jumpers for 2pts were simillare, and the Defence of our team was weak, they would leave players wide open, they still do but not as offten as before, and dont look at the blocks and wonder why we have more than 10 a game as a team, its just easy for a 7-3ft player to block shots and they are really well done this year :). Just a question about steals, as my brother really likes to try to steal the ball from the CPU, and always gets a reach foul, how low can i set the sliders to not get a reach call on every attempt at the ball?
Anyway keep up the good work and hope to see other improvments, and thanks for your effort to make the 2k series more realistic and enjoyable. And last question do the CPU sliders effect the CPU controlled players in our team, as we only play coop and only with player positions locked (stupid 2k removed it, had to wait until december to finally play the game)?
tulumba2

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:54 pm

uy23 wrote:I have tested your new updates for the sliders and i had mixed fellings, i really liked that now finally the cpu was possible to be kept under the 100 mark, but i had really big problems with shooting open jumpers for 2 and 3 pts.
I have some screenshoots, the Bucks and Lakers game is with your new sliders, and the Cavs game is with a modified version of your second and first sliders.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B910Os ... s4WFE/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B910Os ... hPUkU/view
The Bucks did not shoot 3pts at all, but i dont know why, no matter, for me the sheet was fine, but player stats are very bad for me, i played as Porzingis and my brother as Carmelo, it did not bother me that i missed a couple of jumpers at first, until i realised that i did not make a single jump shot, not one. And it was really strange as you pushed medium and 3pt shots up a bit, my sliders were down before and i had more shots drop, and i dont talk about the close shots like layups and dunks, i dont count them, im talking about wide open shots, i would miss, but i could also hit, now nothing, and its bothering me, your sliders are
MS-46
3PT-48
I had them set before the update at
MS-40
3PT-45
I got in 2 games about 6 jump shots in total, so is this normal, or not, and we play locked position, and look at Grant (the lower one ) he had 0-4 3pt and 3 were wide open, and 2-10, and vs Lakers he had 4-17 and 1-6 3pt.
It just bugs me that sliders go up, but my shots go down, and this is OK, i dont mind if i miss shots, as i had 30+ pts before these, but most of my pts did come from wide open 3pt and wide open jumpers, but now if i want to even have points i have to spam inside.
Players game 1 = https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B910Os ... w?ths=true
Players game 2 = https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B910Os ... s3TE0/view
And here is the Cavs game
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B910Os ... hrX0k/view Players
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B910Os ... FfMVE/view Team
And again i really like the sliders, the Lakers were just no match and the Bucks did hold on for a time, but we managed to pull ahead and win by a large margin, but in the Cavs game and the games before, it bothered me that they were just droping bombs from 3pt if open, not a single miss if wide open, and jumpers for 2pts were simillare, and the Defence of our team was weak, they would leave players wide open, they still do but not as offten as before, and dont look at the blocks and wonder why we have more than 10 a game as a team, its just easy for a 7-3ft player to block shots and they are really well done this year :). Just a question about steals, as my brother really likes to try to steal the ball from the CPU, and always gets a reach foul, how low can i set the sliders to not get a reach call on every attempt at the ball?
Anyway keep up the good work and hope to see other improvments, and thanks for your effort to make the 2k series more realistic and enjoyable. And last question do the CPU sliders effect the CPU controlled players in our team, as we only play coop and only with player positions locked (stupid 2k removed it, had to wait until december to finally play the game)?

I didn't notice you were playing Co-op things may be a tad different for that, as for the stats i actually couldn't access your photos on google drive. For the jumpshots just keep at it, it varies from game to game but just make sure you are getting good locks as for the reaching fouls just the User reaching foul frequency slider to around 50 and that should limit them!
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby dreamagain on Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:30 pm

ShadyMikeGaming wrote:In Combination with my Slider set I believe I have found the way to make Steph Curry shoot off the dribble MUCH more and be more aggressive from three...This is what he's doing to me right now in round 1 game 1 of the playoffs....

[ Image ]

phpBB [video]

*Note I am controlling Eric Bledsoe on every play. It's not perfect but it's coming along...more to come soon...

phpBB [video]

watch like the first two minutes of this you'll probably like it
dreamagain

Postby I Hate Mondays on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:28 pm

Oh man. I haven't really been into custom sliders for the last 3 years. I always thought the default simulation sliders were decent. One hour ago I decided to search for some user sliders in game, and the first set of sliders by number of downloads was yours. I knew you from the forums and I decided to give your sliders a try ...man. It's like a whole different game. The tendencies, fouls frequency. Everything is like on TV. I feel like I came across your stuff.
I have two quick questions though.
1) How much will my experience be changed if I use User Timing instead of Real FG % for both Free Throws and Shooting Type ?
2) Is that much of a difference between 48 and 45, or even 50 speed ? I can't seem to spot any differences, maybe you could open my eyes.
Thanks in advance and great stuff you got here. I can't wait to test your sliders from now on. :applaud:
I Hate Mondays

Postby tulumba2 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:32 am

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
here are the images, i was worried because my brother started shooting better :), while i was doing worse :mrgreen:
Anyway the sliders are better than before and i hope you keep updating it until we finally get a realistic 2k game
tulumba2

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:43 am

dreamagain wrote:
phpBB [video]

watch like the first two minutes of this you'll probably like it

Wow that is amazing! Do they have a list or spreadsheet of their tendencies anywhere? I've seen their rosters before but I've never had access to them because I was either on PS3 / PS4 and now I'm on PC. Overall I moved to PC because I felt that mods were more important than custom rosters when I could just make my own roster but I'd love to try and implement some of their stuff to what I'm working on now....

uy23 wrote:https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B910Os2GmCJ7b3c0VWViNzNNS0U&usp=sharing
here are the images, i was worried because my brother started shooting better :), while i was doing worse :mrgreen:
Anyway the sliders are better than before and i hope you keep updating it until we finally get a realistic 2k game

Well as you can see by the 25+ offensive rebounds from the CPU I think it's safe to say these sliders aren't compatible with Co-Op lol....

I hate Mondays wrote:Oh man. I haven't really been into custom sliders for the last 3 years. I always thought the default simulation sliders were decent. One hour ago I decided to search for some user sliders in game, and the first set of sliders by number of downloads was yours. I knew you from the forums and I decided to give your sliders a try ...man. It's like a whole different game. The tendencies, fouls frequency. Everything is like on TV. I feel like I came across your stuff.
I have two quick questions though.
1) How much will my experience be changed if I use User Timing instead of Real FG % for both Free Throws and Shooting Type ?
2) Is that much of a difference between 48 and 45, or even 50 speed ? I can't seem to spot any differences, maybe you could open my eyes.
Thanks in advance and great stuff you got here. I can't wait to test your sliders from now on. :applaud:

1. It's pretty different in terms of your experience shooting the ball and I'm not really sure how it would work with the 0/0 shot defense sliders...in years past I would make 2 versions of my set, one for Real % and one for the Shot stick timing but it ended up being so different and hard to maintain it was like maintaining 2 different sets and having to update them both throughout the year. Really since about 2K14 I've just used Real Shooting % I think it provides the best experience, but if you absolutely must use Shot stick timing a good suggestion I would recommend is find the jump shooting settings of someone elses set along with THEIR Shot defense sliders and then plug the rest of my settings in.

2. No, not at all. I started at 45 and I've been on 45...when I was on OS people were complaining OVER AND OVER again about it feeling like guys were "running through mud" (I personally like the feeling, it makes me feel like I'm controlling an actual human and not a Call of Duty character...) so I finally cracked and said play at 48 (meanwhile I never moved from 45) and then you have people complaining that the scoring is too high lol so I say find a settings that you like and stick with it...
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:50 am

Round 1 of the Western Conference playoffs I'm playing as the #8 seed Suns vs the #1 Warriors and wow...the difference in skill...they are just unstoppable...I mean I know my defense is bad, but this? I mean if they hadn't rested their starters halfway through the 4th I'm pretty sure they would have dropped 150 on me lol...With Thompson and Curry in the backcourt and Bogut protecting the rim I could NOT get Bledsoe or Knight going ESPECIALLY when they drove to the rim...Hers's what I'm talking about:

phpBB [video]

Here are the stats from the game:

Game Stats:

GS Stats:

PHX Stats:
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby I Hate Mondays on Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:03 am

Thanks for clearing everything for me man. One quick question though. What Roster are you using ? Is the default 2K roster ok tendency wise ?
I Hate Mondays

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:43 am

I hate Mondays wrote:Thanks for clearing everything for me man. One quick question though. What Roster are you using ? Is the default 2K roster ok tendency wise ?

Yes except for Steph Curry. I am using a default roster (The first version with the Christmas Jerseys) I re-rate the obvious errors (Derozan, Okafor, Porzingis, Rose) and try to keep it pretty simple.
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:53 am

phpBB [video]
ShadyMikeGaming

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K16