LUT: Budget Ballers

Talk about NBA Live 16 here.

LUT: Budget Ballers

Postby zzcoolj21 on Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:02 pm

Hello!

This will be a topic I will try to update once a week with some cheap but very good players in LUT. If you really dont want to put more money into the game than you already have, this is the place to be.

Also feel free to post players you have found yourself. :D
zzcoolj21
20% on Good release machine, The NLSC's Jr Smith

Re: LUT: Budget Ballers

Postby Andrew on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:52 am

Sounds good! I expect I'll be spending a bit of time with LUT again this year, so I'll keep the thread in mind.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator

Re: LUT: Budget Ballers

Postby Phreak50 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:47 pm

I'm dominating with Zach Lavine. He can dunk from anywhere and is pretty good on the 3 ball as well (must have a decent rating but his animation is nice and easy to time right hehe).

Carl Landry is holding his own for me at PF as well until I score a bigger name. Good on the glass and seems to be able to spin baseline from post ups for easy scores quite often.

Those two and a cheaply bought auction for Iverson = wins :D
Phreak50

Return to NBA Live 16