- New All-Star court and jerseys
- New Live Season content
- Bug and stability fixes
It looks like there are some new face scans as well.
December 18th: Patch 1.05 has been released. It adds 120 new Stance socks and this year's Christmas jerseys to the game. The Update History on PS4 also mentions stability and bug fixes, but no further details have been made available.
November 24th: Patch 1.04 has been released. Patch notes are now available.
- New Content: Margaret Hie Ding Lin court (LIVE Run) - Trial and Full Game
- New Content: Margaret Hie Ding Lin court (Summer Circuit) - Full Game Only
- Over 170 new tops, bottoms, accessories, and shoes
- 48 new hairstyles
- New Randy Harris tattoos
- More than 25 new player scans
- Over 250 bug fixes and improvements
Full patch notes
- Improved rebound input response time
- Added more rebound animations to help with timing and coverage
- Improved failed rebound animations
- Made it easier to perform spin layups.
- Reduced sliding and warping for inside shots and layups. Also improved animation selection.
- Shot percentage tuning for mid range and 3 point shots
- Added a greater fatigue affect for shooting.
- Improved loose ball responsiveness for steals/rebounds and blocked shots
- Sizing up on the perimeter for a longer duration will now trigger isolations
- Improved transition play after turnovers
- Fixed rare issues with double dribbles from post up and unders
- Improved catch animation selection for players in transition
- Improved help defense when scoring from the post
- Improved on ball defense facing logic to help cut off dribble penetration
- Fixed a rare case where players warp across the court after a change of possession
- Fixed rare cases where players hands wouldn't connect with the rim properly
- Fixed rare issues with ball warping when passing
- Summer Circuit AI alley-oop pass logic improvements
- Addressed rare miss catches in the post
- Fixed issues where pump fakes would over-rotate the players facing
- Fixed rare issue where players would not face the basket when performing a jump shot
General Bug Fixes:
- Fixed Blocked Shot not counting for "Contest" objectives
- Fixed gear display issues in Pro-Am lobby
- Host now defaulted to “Start Game” in the Lobby of Pro-Am games
- Fixed issue where Rising Star does not play the correct amount of minutes when the earned time is over thirty minutes
- Fixed issue when viewing the post game wrap up in Ultimate Team, skipping through any point would occasionally cause a black background
- Fixed issue where soaking in Pro AM Screens will occasionaly show online friends as offline
- Improved detection of Contested Shots in the Paint
- Fixed Brooklyn Nets road jersey not being in the correct tops menu when the user selects the PRO-AM outfits in the Gear Shop.
- Inconsistent lighting for player avatar in summer circuit/live run lobbies adjusted
- Added "Good Defense" event for stopping an inside shot via a collision
- Improved stability if the fifth and fourth users leave a live run lobby just before the timer expires
- Fixed Lobby host changes in persistent sessions
- It is no longer possible to change your Play Style after becoming receiving the Superstar designation.
- Fixed framerate drop when User B constrains the title in a H2H game.
- Fixed occasional loud crowd cheer while playing in OKC
- Enabled standing crowd animation stream(s) for ProAm Venues
- Improved Pro-Am stability
- Fixed Dynasty salary cap restrictions issue
- Fixed issue where the rising star is told to guard someone else, but gets penalized when the original opponent that was guarded makes a shot in Rising Star mode
- Fixed issue where Rising Star is not in the starting lineup when the Star becomes a 'STARTER' and enters a game in Rising Star mode
- Tuned penalty for passing up shots
- Pro-Am: Added link to Skills Progression from lobby
- Improved Content Update stability
- Fixed parts of the geo blocking the camera in Terminal 23
- Fixed black texture where an exit sign should be in the Seattle Pacific University arena
- Addressed Summer Circuit AI Alley Oop tuning
- Fixed issue where the stanchion poles and clock do not turn invisible in SPU venue
- Fixed issues with the Activity Feed
- Fixed issue with blocks going back to offense too much
- Fixed issue where help defense fails to react in time from a successful post move
- Fixed standing crowd popping in game
- Fixed issue when on an interception or steal the AI ball handler goes into a one off animation when they have an advantage
- Fixed issue when playing a Summer Circuit game in Brooklyn Park with another User the Pre game NIS only showed 4 Players coming onto the court
- Fixed intermittent periods of not seeing lobby avatar images in the Pro-Am lobby
- Fixed “Make an Assisted Shot” not triggering when completing an alley oop, layup or dunk in Summer Circuit
- Re-ordered the position slots in the lobby to be PG, SG, SF, PF, C
- Implemented new generic facial animation
- Fixed a soft lock that occurred when accepting an invite to a Summer Circuit lobby that is currently full
- Fixed issue when an opponent select the quit and count option in an Ultimate Team H2H game
October 15th: Patch 1.03 has been released. Patch notes are now available.
What’s good NBA LIVE fans? Below is a quick look at some of the updates and fixes that are included in the most recent patch update:
- Addressed an issue in which users we not receiving Content Updates after being disconnected from the EA Servers, causing them to desync with users in Online game modes.
- Improved game stability
- Addressed the delay in Summer Circuit that was seen when users were in single player game sessions. Users should now see a significant reduction in delay within single player Summer Circuit games.
- Addressed the issues with missing graphics and UI when jumping into a Rising Star simulated game.
October 1st: Patch v1.02 has been released. No patch notes were posted, and only "minor bug fixes" are listed in the update history.
September 24th: The first title update has been released for NBA Live 16.
What’s good NBA LIVE fans? Today, we released an update that addresses more than 200 issues. These improvements are part of our commitment to delivering great gameplay and an amazing place to play basketball online with your friends.
In addition to today’s update, between now and the official launch on 9/29, we will also be releasing a content update that will address some of the things seen in the free demo.
Some specific examples of what’s in today’s update include –
General stability improvements to correct desync.
Hoop Dome objective unlock update.
Fixed issue where users aren’t given certain achievements in Summer Circuit.
Addressed Matchmaking issue where users were unable to find opponent in H2H.
Addressed general functionality issues.
View Skills adjustment in LIVE Run to match actual Skill Levels.
Addressed issue where player avatars are not showing up in the lobbies when users join a Pro-AM lobby.
Addressed softlock when trying to play Tip Off after accessing Playbooks.
Modify stepback gather inputs to avoid conflict with spin gather.
Enabled pump fakes on inside shots.
Fix for AI not completing up and under sequence.
General emotion tuning for more variety.
Handoff indicator tuning.
Animation adjustments to backdown and denial catches.
Corrected incorrect defensive indicator colors to display during gameplay.