Where is the Digital Pre-Order Downloadable version for XBOX ONE?

Talk about NBA Live 16 here.

Where is the Digital Pre-Order Downloadable version for XBOX ONE?

Postby kingpnp on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:53 am

Where is the nba live 16 Digital Pre-Order Downloadable version for XBOX ONE?

even when you go onto Microsoft's website, they will direct you to the hardcopy disc version for pre-ordering.
kingpnp

Re: Where is the Digital Pre-Order Downloadable version for XBOX ONE?

Postby Andrew on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:25 am

Which region?
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator

Postby kingpnp on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:57 pm

Andrew wrote:Which region?

i always forget you're an aussie. since you asked. Region: US
I pre-ordered 2k special edition digital download already. i want to do the same for live but they only give you the ability to purchase a physical copy that they will ship to you. i want that pre order bonus. I'm saving them cash from not having to pay for an actual plastic box, and a plastic disc. lol
kingpnp

Postby Andrew on Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:44 pm

Interesting. Last I checked, it's not available to pre-order on PSN here in Australia, but I've seen screenshots of users in the US who have found it in the store. Strange it's not available on XBL in the US yet.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator

Postby kingpnp on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:19 am

Andrew wrote:Interesting. Last I checked, it's not available to pre-order on PSN here in Australia, but I've seen screenshots of users in the US who have found it in the store. Strange it's not available on XBL in the US yet.

it is in the store. and it says "bundle". whatever that means. if you try to click on it. it does nothing. there's no price attached to it.

if you go to the physical website(xboxlive.com ) you will find it in the store there. but that version is a physical copy you can pre-order from a vendor.
Very strange indeed.
kingpnp

Return to NBA Live 16