- Way more ball trajectories that go in. Right now I can tell if a shot is going in because it's flat. Nothing with Arc goes in. Maybe tie those to certain players(Dirk and Iggy would have high archers)
- Quicker catch to shoot transitions, a lot of open looks take to long to get going and they become contested
- a lot more signature jumpshots,at least the top 8 on each team should have their own
- a floater control, and a lot of different animations for them. I know synergy also has percentages for floaters so you can add a rating for it too
- quicker off the dribble shots, and a lot more of them. Idk if yall can do this but 2k seperated base and form in a jump shot, thus allowing for two players to have the same off the dribble base animation but since they have different forms it will look different up top. Tall should do this to scale back the generic look of cp3 and dellavadova having the same off the dribble shot animation
- More signature off the dribble shots, Kd and west brooks look great, just apply it to more players
- the transition from doing a step back with Y/ triangle to shooting is way to slow. It's like you do a step back, wait a second, then shoot. It should all go together seamlessly. As with all other animations make sure there are signature ones too
-if you get a guy in the air on a pump fake, be able to lean in with left stick and attempt to draw a foul. Have some no calls of course.
- There should be a height modifier that can increase or decrease a contest effectiveness. Like each inch taller the offensive player is 4% contest effectiveness is taken off or something. It would help differentiate guys like Dirk or Kd
- bring back manual bounce and lob pass
- add touch passing to make that extra pas For a great look more rewarding
- ability to lead icon passes a certain way with the left stick. This will help cut down turnovers because a lot of times the pass leads the players when you don't want it to and you get intercepted
- their needs to be contact catches that stop players momentum to catch it
- way less accuracy on long passes
- when throwing a drop pass to a big man standing near the basket, the pass should lead him to the hoop, and he should catch it while taking a step toward the hoop so he can quickly finish. Right now the most frustrating thing is beating my man off the dribble, attacking the help defender and dropping it off only for a super slow power dribble animation that turns into a missed layup.
- way more base crossover animations. Basically everyone had the same Hesi, in and out, behind the back, spin move ect. Need more variety and signature to them
- when on the run, linking crossovers needs to be redone. There is no flow and it just stops your momentum. You can't between the legs then behind the back on the run with the flicks of the right stick
- same for linking dribble moves standing still, it doesn't look or feel right and doesn't help move you into a new direction
- Shot feed back on post fadeaway
- all new animations for everything(post hooks, fade aways, drop step, spins, shimmys, post entries ect
- be able to choose if you want to face up with an inside or outside pivot
- more signature post shots aswell(Tim Duncan right hand hook over right shoulder, Dirk fade, Aldridge high release ect)
- new pull the chair animations
- add post steal animations
OFF BALL OFFENSE/DEFENSE
- way more contact. I think L2 should be the designated contact button. So if a ballhandler picks up his dribble, you press L2 to crowd him. Or if a guy is posting up, be able to Press L2 combined with the left stick to fight around to from him. Or if someone is spotted up off ball press L2 to get up on him. Same for Full court presses ect.
- When player locked like in RS, you should be able to manually post up on offense with L2
- When player locked and coming off an off ball screen, there should be an option to curl or fade to the corner.
-Be able to manually shade a direction, now it would make since because of the force direction option
- be able to take charge with hands up
- Better charge logic. Right now it seems like they can get set way too late when your layup has started and it still is a charge.
- on offense if I call for a quick post up on the D-pad, the defender lets his man go right to the block. He should be fighting for position the whole way
- Basically every defense moves at the same pace. I can defend just as well with Kawhi as Mozgov on Chris Paul. Ba defenders should get off balance easier and get gown my more. Should also be more foul prone.
- Double team animations that work with contact. Can force jump balls
- Be able to aim jump balls with left stick
- Be able to choose between 20 second and full timeouts
- Rolling inbound to save time
- option to choose inbounder on out of bounds plays
- Be able to throw alley oops from inbounds
- loose ball fouls on rebounds, too much contact off ball ect
- moving screens please!!
- over the back fouls
- for pick and roll, have an option for fade to mid and fade to 3pt line.
- when you double tap the d pad for an individual player to cut, be able to choose where they cut to( high post, corner, top of the key)
- just as there are < 1second jump shot animations, there should be ones for layups, so instead of a layup it might be a quick tear drop. Same for tip alley oops.
-individual positional play calling
- in the defensive settings, be able to choose who you want to leave to double team someone else. Also if the double comes fro the base line or middle.
- use instructions from Fifa 15 so you can tell individual players certain things like run to 3pt line on fast breaks or for a certain player to crash the glass and another to leak out
- a screen showing players roles. Things like primary ball handler, spot up shooter, screen setter ect. James Hardin is basically the rockets pg, not Beverley yet he never brings the ball up. This could help separate players a lot
- Synergy doesn't seem to impact teams much. For some reason The Spurs rarely run pick and rolls, it's mostly set plays picked at random or the automation offense, which is generic for all teams. We need to see much more team separation. Rockets should shoot a lot of 3s, Memphis should post up a lot ect
-AI should know who there number one option is and call most plays for him, followed by 2nd most plays for another guy. This can be determined by usage percent and fga attempted.
- Basically in your game the only ways guys are separated is if they make the shot or not, or if they dunk instead of layup. Here are ways to separate
- if a bad ball handler tries spamming the the stick he should lose the ball ( like Blake griffin in game 2 vs the Spurs at the end of the game). Same if someone tries to sprint with the ball with a non skilled big man like bismack byombo. He should dribble of his foot or out of bounds
- Guys should travel or lose their footing if they aren't skilled enough to do euro steps, spin layups ect.
- Bad defenders should get faked out way more and move a lot slower
- bad ball handlers should get ripped a lot more, and lose handle in traffic
- below average passers shouldn't be able to flashy pass effectively or throw good oops.there passes should also be less accurate causing recover to lose momentum an take more time to catch
- Only guys known for hustling should dive for balls
- add a box out rating for poor rebounder so they can get moved out easier.
- I'm sure there are more but I guess I'm saying have lots of different levels for similar animations to separate guys. Like Some great shot blockers should have an animation to just catch the ball in air, not block it just catch it sometimes.
Couple presentation things
- Game winner should be reviewed to make sure it got off in time like live 10
- In post game show have a single play of the game like a game winner, ankle breaker ect
- interruptible commentary where they can be color commentating,then be like " as Leonard draws the foul, but back to the sixes rebuilding..."
- commentary should talk about players individual games, like "he has 25 points, right at his season average". Or "he has been hounding defensively with 5 steals and a block" Live 04 had this really good