Roster Editing Functions You Want For NBA Live 17

Talk about NBA Live 16 here.

Roster Editing Functions You Want For NBA Live 17

Postby Andrew on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:02 pm

Another expansion of our Wishlist thread and discussions. What are the roster editing functions that you'd like to have in NBA Live 17?

Off the top of my head, I would say that these are a must:

• Ability to save and load custom rosters, as well as share them
  • Ability to reorder lineups, reactivating injured players in the official roster updates if desired
  • Ability to trade players between teams, release them into the free agent pool, and sign free agents
  • Ability to edit player bio data and ratings. This includes all ratings/tendencies, jersey numbers, positions, contract information, etc
  • Ability to create new players, and fill in detailed bio data/ratings (ie give them full Draft information, all the same ratings/tendencies as original players, etc)

These are things that I'd also like to see, but aren't as pressing, because we can still make good custom rosters without them.

• Ability to use face scanning for created players, not just your Rising Star/LIVE Pro-Am player
  • Ability to create custom teams, with a selection of pre-made images, and custom image importing
  • Mass editing functionality (eg if you want to lower everyone's speed by 5, you can make a global change)
  • If there are any special teams, the ability to edit them as well
This topic was moved from NBA Live 16 by Andrew on Thu May 25, 2017 2:21 am.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
Orange Juice, haha!
Administrator

Re: Roster Editing Functions You Want For NBA Live 17

Postby ThaLiveKing on Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:20 pm

- The ability to turn off hot/cold streaks
- Synergy should be downloadable, give us the options to apply new data
- The ability to customize each player's look
Youtube.com/ThaLiveKing
Twitter: @ThaLiveKing
Facebook.com/ThaLiveKing
ThaLiveKing