NBA Live Mobile Launched Worldwide

Talk about NBA Live 16 here.

NBA Live Mobile Launched Worldwide

Postby Andrew on Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:58 am

NBA Live Mobile is now available for Android and iOS devices worldwide, at no cost.

NBA LIVE Mobile brings the fun and excitement of NBA basketball in your hands!

Featuring 5 v. 5 basketball action, get drawn into daily, real life inspired, Live Events where you will experience a range of quick and engaging skills challenges, along with 1 quarter (two minute) game scenarios keeping you connected to your favorite teams and players.

Within any game, choose to directly control your team or elect to automate game play and let your team determine its own destiny.

As you progress, build out your NBA Ultimate Team using star players from the past and present. Use your dream team to advance through your personal NBA Season and compete against other players in ranked matches or play against friends in friendly games.

Progress in Season mode and/or ranked matches to unlock bigger and better rewards including items, packs containing collectibles such as rare, skillful players and improve your teams’ line-ups.

As you progress and increase your user level, unlock new types of player line-ups allowing for different gameplay tactics and new ways to collection players.

NBA LIVE Mobile introduces an all new way to build your unstoppable team with, Special Abilities. Special Abilities releases new versions of players throughout the NBA season with special game-changing abilities that reflect the real-life achievements of the NBA's star players.

For example, if Russell Westbrook performed a stunning dunk in last night's match, soon after NBA LIVE Mobile will introduce a special new Russell Westbrook item celebrating this achievement with a special, unstoppable dunk ability.

Enjoy the all-new NBA LIVE Mobile with the following features:

Live Events: Regularly updated short session challenges that reflect day-to-day events in the NBA

Head-To-Head Games: Play competitive, ranked games against other users in your division. As you climb the divisional leader boards you'll progress to higher tiers, earning greater rewards and legendary status.

Season Mode: Start a season whenever you want and play all the way to the finals for great rewards. Complete multiple seasons for super rare rewards.

Friends Matches: Invite friends and play against them for fun. Earn special “Friend Collectibles” to redeem rare prizes from Friend Sets.

Leagues: Create or join a league (clan) for friendly intra-league matches and competitive tournaments with other leagues.

Team Management: Review and edit your line-ups to fine-tune your team.

Set Collection: Collectible items also form a large part of the reward system in NBA Mobile. Players will use these to complete a range of collection sets to redeem great prizes.

The Store and Auction House: Buy items in the store and join the excitement of the Auction House to sell or bid on rare players.

I've got to clear out my phone's storage before I install anything else, but I'll be giving it a look, now that it's available outside of Canada.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: NBA Live Mobile Launched Worldwide

Postby ThaLiveKing on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:09 pm

Its fun, something to kind of hold us over until the real version hits
ThaLiveKing

Postby Andrew on Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:50 pm

Yeah, it's nifty from what I've played so far, but mobile games really aren't for me. I don't think it'll hold my interest for too long, but that's a reflection of my gaming habits, not the quality of the game itself.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby mp3 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:13 pm

I tried it a while a go but iam just not into the mobile version, kind of reminded me of Live back on the PS vista
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Postby Patr1ck on Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:18 am

It was fun and addicting at first, but it becomes a boring grind after a while. You can always use real money to buy packs if you don't want to grind. Multiplayer(head to head) is just playing two quarters against the cpu version of someone else's team, and they do the same against your cpu team.

Animations are familiar Live animations. They are smooth and look good, but then become quite repetitive. Don't drive baseline near the backboard or rim with a defender near or you get that NBA Live 10-like loss of control animation where you dance the line while losing the ball with no way of interrupting it. Only difference is sometimes the cpu knocks the ball out of bounds.

Control delay/lag is familiar and quite on par with most recent NBA Live console game releases.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby XtrangHero on Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:49 am

Tried it and still kind of playing it. The packs are unforgiving compared to Madden NFL Mobile, though. And resources are very limited. However, gaining XP is a different story. Just play a couple of Season games and you could level up pretty easily.
->check my thread for some CF's!
PM XtrangHero here in the forums or in facebook for comments and suggestions.
This is my account.
XtrangHero
NBA Live 2003/04 CF Maker

Postby StyxTx on Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:05 pm

I'll pass.
StyxTx

Return to NBA Live 16