No NBA Rewind updates

Talk about NBA Live 16 here.

No NBA Rewind updates

Postby Phreak50 on Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:25 pm

Really disappointed with this so far. Last year the game updated within 24 to 48 hours. Now, a couple weeks in and we still have nothing.

For a game that promised to be bigger and better than 14 and 15, we've been getting less support, less updates and less communication from EA Sports.

Pretty concerning :(
Phreak50

Re: No NBA Rewind updates

Postby Andrew on Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:33 pm

I hadn't checked yet as I haven't spent a lot of time with Rewind games the past couple of years, but yeah, that's not good.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby cdj on Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:38 pm

As of this morning there were still no NBA Rewind or Big Moment games.

I may be wrong, but didn't it take 10 or so games (or maybe even a patch) last year for them to start showing up in-game? Either way, it's a bad look for these features to not be working. :( I enjoy the Big Moment feature quite a bit, so this stings.

Last year, NBA Rewind took several weeks for games to start showing and working, then the last few weeks of the year the games did not work.
cdj

Postby Izzy Snow on Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:37 am

Phreak50 wrote:Really disappointed with this so far. Last year the game updated within 24 to 48 hours. Now, a couple weeks in and we still have nothing.

For a game that promised to be bigger and better than 14 and 15, we've been getting less support, less updates and less communication from EA Sports.

Pretty concerning :(

It's bad enough the modes are pretty barebones and that some of them don't function correctly like the rising star glitch. It really is concerning. Makes me wonder if 17, if it even releases, is the last one.
Izzy Snow

Return to NBA Live 16