Patchmaking tutorials for NBA 2K15.

Re: How To Fix MyPlayer Expired Account Error

Postby kRill on Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:06 am

Thanks! worked for me!
kRill

Postby ZeToaster on Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:53 pm

Hi everyone,

I have also this problem when I start the game. I have to re-enter my birth date and email address every time, which is kinda annoying after a while...

Anyway, the problem is that I receive the confirmation e-mail every time I do that. In this e-mail I click on the link (http://www.nba2K.com/social/email/interpret bla bla bla

When I click on this link, this url tries to load, then I have a "web page inaccessible" error and I'm forwarded to the "www.nba2k.com/login" page (with a really up-to-date nba2k14 message...).

The Sign-in button displays a little form at the top of the screen with a pre-filled zone called "MyPLAYER Email Address" with a strange value which is neither my e-mail address nor my username but my username (ZeToaster) followed by a sequence of letters and numbers.

As BLaZiNgSPEED said, I have never entered an password during the MyPlayer creation process in the game so I don't know what to put in the password field. I try the "Forgot my password" link. It prompts me my e-mail address and then the game (NBA2K15 PS4). After some minutes I receive an e-mail to reset my password but when I click on the link, I have an error message : "Unable to reset password, please contact customer service."

I've opened a ticket 2 weeks ago on the 2K support website without any answer.... Is there some miraculous way to overcome that problem or get an answer from the customer service ?

Thanks !
ZeToaster

Postby DatYellowGuy on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:22 pm

If you guys use Gmail make sure to check your spam folder, the 2k verification mail gets killed by the spam filter.
DatYellowGuy

Postby TryxxStyxx6 on Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:40 am

Okay I am having the issue that when I attempt to reset my password, I get nba2k.com/error, then redirected to the nba2kcomho. mepage

Anyone else having this issue?
TryxxStyxx6

Postby Andrew on Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:37 am

When all else fails, contact 2K Support so that they can reset it for you, and reactive the account if necessary.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Previous

Return to NBA 2K15 Tutorials & FAQs