CROWD CLOTHING/action shots/BLAZERS UNIS/rev30 holes/ALDRIDGE CF+more

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K15 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: CROWD CLOTHING/action shots/BLAZERS UNIS/rev30 holes/ALDRIDGE CF+more

Postby portlandblazer on Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:05 pm

just stretch vc head so it fits in the box. erase derozan and in alpha channel make outside vc head black and inside white
User avatar
portlandblazer
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:54 am

Re: CROWD CLOTHING/action shots/BLAZERS UNIS/rev30 holes/ALDRIDGE CF+more

Postby Terrabad on Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:05 pm

I"ve got a question, on these crowd mods, does it mess with the crowd clothing when you are playing in the Playoffs? Because if it changes the crowds clothing during the playoffs then I don't plan on installing them. If you can let me know, that would be awesome!
User avatar
Terrabad
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 9:13 am
Location: Little Rock, AR

Re: CROWD CLOTHING/action shots/BLAZERS UNIS/rev30 holes/ALDRIDGE CF+more

Postby portlandblazer on Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:14 pm

Terrabad wrote:I"ve got a question, on these crowd mods, does it mess with the crowd clothing when you are playing in the Playoffs? Because if it changes the crowds clothing during the playoffs then I don't plan on installing them. If you can let me know, that would be awesome!

i havent played any playoff games so i cant say for sure but im 99% sure it does not. i did not touch the playoff shirts. i assume you mean like the "white out" when all fans wear a playoff shirt
User avatar
portlandblazer
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:54 am

Re: CROWD CLOTHING/action shots/BLAZERS UNIS/rev30 holes/ALDRIDGE CF+more

Postby MrVinceCarter15 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:44 am

portlandblazer wrote:just stretch vc head so it fits in the box. erase derozan and in alpha channel make outside vc head black and inside white


Could you make a tutorial would help a lot for me and others
User avatar
MrVinceCarter15
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:12 pm

Re: CROWD CLOTHING/action shots/BLAZERS UNIS/rev30 holes/ALDRIDGE CF+more

Postby everest9 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:09 am

MrVinceCarter15 wrote:
portlandblazer wrote:just stretch vc head so it fits in the box. erase derozan and in alpha channel make outside vc head black and inside white


Could you make a tutorial would help a lot for me and others


Man, are you kidding? What tutorial? He said each step for you made it. Give me in PM that files and i made it, if it stop your requesting here.
User avatar
everest9
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:35 am

Re: CROWD CLOTHING/action shots/BLAZERS UNIS/rev30 holes/ALDRIDGE CF+more

Postby Terrabad on Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:46 pm

portlandblazer wrote:
Terrabad wrote:I"ve got a question, on these crowd mods, does it mess with the crowd clothing when you are playing in the Playoffs? Because if it changes the crowds clothing during the playoffs then I don't plan on installing them. If you can let me know, that would be awesome!

i havent played any playoff games so i cant say for sure but im 99% sure it does not. i did not touch the playoff shirts. i assume you mean like the "white out" when all fans wear a playoff shirt


Yes, when you play a playoff game in the GM mode, MyCareer, ETC the fans all have matching t-shirts according to the teams colors.
User avatar
Terrabad
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 9:13 am
Location: Little Rock, AR

Re: CROWD CLOTHING/action shots/BLAZERS UNIS/rev30 holes/ALDRIDGE CF+more

Postby Larry_T on Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:32 pm

Man can you make Bledsoe`s big face? Those two of SUNS is Thomas and Dragic, they were left this team now.
User avatar
Larry_T
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: CROWD CLOTHING/action shots/BLAZERS UNIS/rev30 holes/ALDRIDGE CF+more

Postby RobDavis on Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:59 am

Larry_T wrote:Man can you make Bledsoe`s big face? Those two of SUNS is Thomas and Dragic, they were left this team now.



I used Photoshop to do my big head for my myplayer. I'll make a bledsoe one for you, I'll try to do it real quick after work.
User avatar
RobDavis
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:49 am


Re: CROWD CLOTHING/action shots/BLAZERS UNIS/rev30 holes/ALDRIDGE CF+more

Postby I Hate Mondays on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:08 pm

If we play normal season games using your playoffs crowds, will it look like in the picture or the mod doesn't affect that kind of games ?
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2671
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: CROWD CLOTHING/action shots/BLAZERS UNIS/rev30 holes/ALDRIDGE CF+more

Postby portlandblazer on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:55 pm

I hate Mondays wrote:If we play normal season games using your playoffs crowds, will it look like in the picture or the mod doesn't affect that kind of games ?

regular season games will look like my prior edited crowd jerseys
User avatar
portlandblazer
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:54 am

Re: CROWD CLOTHING/action shots/BLAZERS UNIS/rev30 holes/ALDRIDGE CF+more

Postby I Hate Mondays on Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:11 am

Perfect ! thank you (Y)
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2671
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: CROWD CLOTHING/action shots/BLAZERS UNIS/rev30 holes/ALDRIDGE CF+more

Postby initiald on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:43 am

Hey. When an action shot photo is created for AI or create player, which folder does it goes to?
User avatar
initiald
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Re: CROWD CLOTHING/action shots/BLAZERS UNIS/rev30 holes/ALDRIDGE CF+more

Postby TBM on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:59 am

That's not how it works.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: CROWD CLOTHING/action shots/BLAZERS UNIS/rev30 holes/ALDRIDGE CF+more

Postby iamSamke on Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:07 pm

portlandblazer :bowdown:
Initiald, is it because you created Tmac, right?
User avatar
iamSamke
 
Posts: 2222
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:11 am
Location: Serbia

Re: CROWD CLOTHING/action shots/BLAZERS UNIS/rev30 holes/ALDRIDGE CF+more

Postby initiald on Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:15 am

samardzicnba wrote:portlandblazer :bowdown:
Initiald, is it because you created Tmac, right?

How do you know? lol Is there anyway to find out where 2k store the generated action shots?
User avatar
initiald
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Re: CROWD CLOTHING/action shots/BLAZERS UNIS/rev30 holes/ALDRIDGE CF+more

Postby iamSamke on Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:49 pm

I KNOW BECAUSE TMAC IS ONLY THING YOU LIKE IN 2K15....
There are no action shot files for created players.
User avatar
iamSamke
 
Posts: 2222
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:11 am
Location: Serbia

Previous

Return to NBA 2K15 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests