NBA 2k15 Photoshop/Modding help

Talk about NBA 2K15 here.

NBA 2k15 Photoshop/Modding help

Postby drogba8888 on Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:47 am

Hey guys.

This is my first topic,so sorry if the solution is already posted, then please just link me that, and i'll be thankfull.
I'm just started this whole modelling thing, i'm a graphic designer,and i already did this in the FIFA series but, i have so much problem with NBA.

I'm using: NBA2K15_Explorer_v0.27

My idea is:

I created 5 guy in NBA 2k ,all of them are NBA 2k Youtubers,and i wanted to make their faces realistic. I made them in the game, traded them to the Utah Jazz, and here comes many problems..

1. I can not find them

I'm searching from the Jazz,but none of the files are them, i only found 3-4 face template,but it was non of them.

1/B. How can i find someone without searching 40-50 minutes in the files?

I thought,if i can not find them i'm going to replace the original player faces with them. I needed 30-40 minutes,to find 3 player face.. i looked up Youtube and others stuff,how to find them easily,but all of the videos and posts just show me how to import player faces.

2. How can i run dds files in Photoshop CS6?

I "Saved" the image from the program, but my PS do not let me open it. I tried to find a solution again,but none of them worked. Then i tried to convert it to jpeg or png, and i found a website,but then this happened with the picture..

I hope you guys can help me out,i just want to make this,and make a video about it.

Have a nice day.
drogba8888

Re: NBA 2k15 Photoshop/Modding help

Postby j27f1981 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:00 pm

Are you trying to edit created player Cyber faces? If so you can't. That's what I was told. To open DDS Files with PS CS6 you need to download the NVIDIA Texture Tools for Adobe Photoshop google it you should be able to find it.
j27f1981

Return to NBA 2K15