My Career Complete Tutorial/Guide

Talk about NBA 2K15 here.

My Career Complete Tutorial/Guide

Postby seaofwine on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:06 pm

Dear Fellas of this excellent forum,
I used to play 2k nba titles since Sega was the publisher and I'd love to share with you some thoughts of mine regarding the, very nice indeed, "My Career" section of this year's title.
My opinion is that our forum needs a complete tutorial of this complicated part of the game. Supposing that you play in Hall of Fame dificulty and Simulation shooting:

1) What's happening when you get transfered in a new team 2nd + 3rd career year. No assists, no teamate scoring, no high team position, no playoffs. Cause industry wants you to play as much as possible before giving you feedback.(that really s***k)
2) What's the social media stuff? How does this work? Does make sense to smack talk with others, ask form big three, say what's up? Why is all this in the game?
3)How can you earn badges ? By not simulating at all? What's the difference between playing and simulating? Does this affect team chemistry?
4)Should someone play with a team (coaching>auto) playbook? or play random basketball?
5) What's the meaning of all these dialogues with a certain teamate (Gerald Wallace in my case). I imagine the answers form your personality and do affect team chemistry. But then in the Media? During Half breaks? all these animations should have a reason to be there.
6) The best camera angle for a single player? I believe this is important because this gives a dilemma. Play confortably or play realistic?
7) What's the best quarter length in order not to get bored and to have a realistic result at the end?

I'm sure that these are questions that every upcoming (or even past) user will have and it would be nice to offer a general map of my Career in such an interesting forum.
seaofwine

Re: My Career Complete Tutorial/Guide

Postby Kevin on Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:11 pm

1.) No answer
2.) The Social Media thing is where you can form bonds with other nba players or form rivalries.
3.) If you want to earn badges, don't simulate games and just play them
4.) I play with my own team's playbook and I turn on the Offense Playcalling
5.) They affect your player's personality and you cane arn badges because of this.
6.) 2k Camera
7.) 10 minutes.
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Return to NBA 2K15